Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GranCruz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:58 pm
Suddenly noticing Almirrah....

"Hey!"

Immediately embarrassed and bowing

"You... I believe I've heard of you... Almirrah"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:00 pm
Almirrah's ear turned towards the voice of another, and she turned her head slightly.. just enough to be able to see the wolf from the corner of her eye.
'You have?' she asked this wolf, unsure whether she had met him before or not.

applz

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:05 pm
turns his head to the sound of the wolf and turns back to the cliff*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:12 pm
((...))
Almirrah turned her attention back towards Karu, waiting to see if he would reply.
She lay down on the cold cliff terrain, her front paws dangling off the egde. The moon would soon fade into daylight, and she would have to search for a dark shelter soon.

applz

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:14 pm
applz
((...))
Almirrah turned her attention back towards Karu, waiting to see if he would reply.
She lay down on the cold cliff terrain, her front paws dangling off the egde. The moon would soon fade into daylight, and she would have to search for a dark shelter soon.

" So what brings you out here?" looking down at Almirrah  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:19 pm
dragonicefire73
applz
((...))

" So what brings you out here?" looking down at Almirrah

Almirrah stared off into space as she answered.
'I came here with Kaiya just a while ago. She is new to these lands as well, and wished to find more members of our pack' she told him, simply. She did not wish to get into much detail about why she only comes out at night, so she attempted to avoid that conversation for now.
'And what of yourself? What brings you here, Karu?' she asked.

applz

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:22 pm
" I like the sight ands it's a place where i can relax"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:35 pm
Almirrah nodded in agreement, her eyes following what seemed to look like an owl taking flight from afar. 'Indeed, this place is quite relaxing' she added. A sudden itch rising up her arm disturbed her, and she bit at it, her two sharp fangs piercing her flesh, drawing small- yet growing- bead of blood. She licked it off quickly, the taste of it arousing her senses almost immediately.
'So.. do you live with your family in the area?' she asked, not really wanting to talk about family for it brought back some faint yet painful memories from her past.

applz

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:46 pm
his ears twitched at the word family and closed his eyes* " No i don't"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:51 pm
((i have to go.. imma reply to your post as soon as i get back on, k?))

applz

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:11 pm
Almirrah's blank pale-yellow eyes turned to him as he spoke. There was a silence between them as she simply stared at him. She wanted to look into his mind, for she she was curious about Karu's past.. but she knew it was not right for her to do so. Instead, she simply stared.. seeing that he had closed his eyes when he gave his answer. At last, she spoke..
'I am sorry.. if I had troubled you with my question..' she said, lifting her long tail and resting it gently on him in a reassuring matter.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:11 pm
((sorry for being awhile for a while today...it may be like this for a little while...))

"Hiya Almirrah...Hi Karu!" Kaiya ran up to the two, wagging her tail playfully.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

The Reality Key

Dapper Friend

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:55 am
Fayte trotted up the the dead moose and sat down, waiting for Kiros.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:11 am
-Kiros followed the pup untill he was within sight of the moose carcass but refused to come closer. He sat down and gave the pup a skeptical look and said.-

"Fayte.....common sense dictates that if I can beat your hide senseless....But cannot kill an animal this size on my own without the help of at least 5 large wolves,there is NO WAY....you killed this on your own......By the way,there's a hungry looking bear behind you. You might want to let her have it."

-Said bear stood onto its full height on its hind legs and let out a loud roar.-  

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:59 am
turns around to face the pup* " Hello Kaiya"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items