Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Legend of Cornerstones (Feel free to join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:13 pm
The man stopped smiling so meanly.
"Damn you, unlucky b*****d. If you had come a few weeks earlier...I'm sorry to say this, but the wizards of Spectrum are under investigation.
Therefore, no unregistered wizards are allowed to walk in the surface of the World. This is the will of Alpha. If you come with us, we'll have you undergo some tests, interviews and finally, if you're lucky, you will get a liscence number for training wizardry. Come peacefully and you shall have a chance to remain as a wizard"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:16 pm
Krusadin
The man stopped smiling so meanly.
"Damn you, unlucky b*****d. If you had come a few weeks earlier...I'm sorry to say this, but the wizards of Spectrum are under investigation.
Therefore, no unregistered wizards are allowed to walk in the surface of the World. This is the will of Alpha. If you come with us, we'll have you undergo some tests, interviews and finally, if you're lucky, you will get a liscence number for training wizardry. Come peacefully and you shall have a chance to remain as a wizard"
"very well" Zamos said still a little tired  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:21 pm
"You can sleep in the carriadge" the man said, sounding relieved.
He took Zamosses arm and pulled him outside, not forcefully though.
The other men left to patrol different directions and the man holding Zamosses arm was alone. He took him to a dark carriadge and someone waited on the carriadges door, hooded in dark cape.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:22 pm
"so what would have happened if i decided to fight back" Zamos asked right before he let out a huge yawn  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:38 pm
"It depends. If you would have tried to kill my comrades, then I might have disobeyed the orders to catch you alive. Be glad you didn't"
The hooded figure came towards them. A ladys voice spoke from beneath the hood.
"Well done. I will take the mission onwards. Be excused"
The man let Zamos go. He wasn't held by anything now and the lady gestured him to step to the carriadge.She held the door open for him.
"If you would, mr. Magician" she said in a low voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:40 pm
Krusadin
"It depends. If you would have tried to kill my comrades, then I might have disobeyed the orders to catch you alive. Be glad you didn't"
The hooded figure came towards them. A ladys voice spoke from beneath the hood.
"Well done. I will take the mission onwards. Be excused"
The man let Zamos go. He wasn't held by anything now and the lady gestured him to step to the carriadge.She held the door open for him.
"If you would, mr. Magician" she said in a low voice.
"call me Zamos" he said slightly smiling at the woman. he stepped into the carriage and took a seat  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:46 pm
"Let's go" the lady said to the man sitting in front of the carriadge. She sat next to Zamos and took her hood of. When the moonlight hit her hair, it gleamed in silver. Her hair was about chin lenght and short from forehead but still rather cute. Her eyes were blue and she rarely blinked them. She always talked with a clear, calming voice.
"Where are you originally from?" she asked slightly leaning her head.

The carriadge now went trough the forest where Logen was.
Logen heard it coming closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:48 pm
Krusadin
"Let's go" the lady said to the man sitting in front of the carriadge. She sat next to Zamos and took her hood of. When the moonlight hit her hair, it gleamed in silver. Her hair was about chin lenght and short from forehead but still rather cute. Her eyes were blue and she rarely blinked them. She always talked with a clear, calming voice.
"Where are you originally from?" she asked slightly leaning her head.

The carriadge now went trough the forest where Logen was.
Logen heard it coming closer.
"a tribe of wood elves" He said talking as little as he could  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:16 pm
"You will find my home very interesting then"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:27 pm
Suddenly the carriadge stopped. The lady looked a little irritated.
"You cannot possibly have the need to pee now! We just left a town full of bathrooms!"
Some strange noise was heard outside. The lady pulled out a dashing looking sword, with a gilded hilt and propably silvery blade. It had mysterious engravings in it. When she pulled out it started to glow in pale blue. The lady frowned.
"Stay here"
She stepped out of the carriadge.  

Krusadin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:33 pm
Krusadin
Suddenly the carriadge stopped. The lady looked a little irritated.
"You cannot possibly have the need to pee now! We just left a town full of bathrooms!"
Some strange noise was heard outside. The lady pulled out a dashing looking sword, with a gilded hilt and propably silvery blade. It had mysterious engravings in it. When she pulled out it started to glow in pale blue. The lady frowned.
"Stay here"
She stepped out of the carriadge.
Zamos looked at the odd sword and then at the open carriage door "alright" he said and then leaned back to rest  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:44 pm
A weird shriek came from outside the carriadge. Then the lady shouted furiously and noises of a sword fight were heard.
Suddenly a gruesome monster ripped the carriadge door open. It had one long horn growing from its head, no eyes and a big mouth with sharp teeth under the horn. Otherwise it looked very humanlike, it had a leater skirt strapped on its waist and slightly long, monkey like hands.
It sniffed the air in the carriadge, its noseless nostrils widening.
"b*****d! I'm dealing with you!" shouted the lady from outside. The creatures neck was entangled with a whip and the lady pulled it out of the doorway.
"And don't you dare to die!" she shouted to Zamos when she finished off the monster. Some men with hoods were fighting her also, commanding two more horned monsters. The carriadge driver was laying dead on the ground.  

Krusadin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:48 pm
Zamos took aim on one of the men with hoods when he wasnt paying attention and shot a lightning bolt at him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:02 pm
Shoots one of the hooded man but misses. "Shoot!"  

hopltetheleader

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:15 pm
(Please tell the direction you attack from)
The hooded man says something to his monsters, one attacks Zamos and the other attacks Joey.
The one Zamos hit laid down in the ground.
The lady started fighting a hooded man, blocking the spells he cast at her with her sword. The sword made the spells reflect to other wizard and he fell down.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff