Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
zombies vs humans (file 2) the mission of hell's edge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so do u like resident evil
  yes
  no
  i love resident evil 4 *shoots a head* o yea it exploded
  only some of them
  never played it
View Results

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
elahey13
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer
"The only problem is the smell of burning troll can kill. I suggest we get out of this place."

leon-wtf that does not even harm it shoot its face and get on its back and attack that thing that comes out when it takes damage. *doges another blow* ******** so would one of u do something i only need one chance to cut the dam thing with my knife jest make it come out

*Kills with huge claws*

troll-AHHHHHHHHH *goes down to its knees and the thing comes out agin*

leon-ok i do not know what u r but *jumps on trolls back and cuts the thing down to size and leon jumps off* ha

troll-AHHHHHHHH *grons and falls down in front of leon*

leon-ok *sits down* wtf jest happend
"dont ask me....oh by the way, did you figure out why the humans were like that? the animals were as well, they started to attack me"

leon-ha hahaha animals?! hell i let one of those go and it was nice to me but no the dam trolls and gardos and the dam gint fish thing r all trying to kill me  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:05 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
elahey13
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer
"The only problem is the smell of burning troll can kill. I suggest we get out of this place."

leon-wtf that does not even harm it shoot its face and get on its back and attack that thing that comes out when it takes damage. *doges another blow* ******** so would one of u do something i only need one chance to cut the dam thing with my knife jest make it come out

*Kills with huge claws*

leon-ok i do not know what u r but *jumps on trolls back and cuts the thing down to size and leon jumps off* ha

"dont ask me....oh by the way, did you figure out why the humans were like that? the animals were as well, they started to attack me"

leon-ha hahaha animals?! hell i let one of those go and it was nice to me but no the dam trolls and gardos and the dam gint fish thing r all trying to kill me
"not funny, they ripped up my dress, so i took it off, i put on a shirt a shorts, it was a pretty dress too" she said lightly laughing  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
elahey13

*Kills with huge claws*

"not funny, they ripped up my dress, so i took it off, i put on a shirt a shorts, it was a pretty dress too" she said lightly laughing

leon-i got my a** searved to be by a guy called manson o yea *gets up* cross was here  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:29 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
elahey13

*Kills with huge claws*

leon-i got my a** searved to be by a guy called manson o yea *gets up* cross was here
"that means trouble" she said looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

leon-read this *hands over a paper*

paper- the date is 2/30/2000 we expermented with the new virus and found it can transform into a new type of virus when mixed with the orginal one. we tryed this on a fish the result was.....a large groth of the fish and mutation of its mout and fins. it has grown so large that it has a mind of its own. we can not feed it but we must i will jest get the newbes to do it. Cross is to stay away he is too important to us both mind and body. i do not want him to do this feeding job. but we need to get close to it. i have sejested to comand hq that we need to quicken the groth of the A.X.E. virus in the village but we need them to contract it directly. we should also name the big fish i think we should call it the Neptune. i hope all my dremes come true even though the us goverment tricked us we can elemate them.
DR. Tom A Hunter  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:36 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

paper- the date is 2/30/2000 we expermented with the new virus and found it can transform into a new type of virus when mixed with the orginal one. we tryed this on a fish the result was.....a large groth of the fish and mutation of its mout and fins. it has grown so large that it has a mind of its own. we can not feed it but we must i will jest get the newbes to do it. Cross is to stay away he is too important to us both mind and body. i do not want him to do this feeding job. but we need to get close to it. i have sejested to comand hq that we need to quicken the groth of the A.X.E. virus in the village but we need them to contract it directly. we should also name the big fish i think we should call it the Neptune. i hope all my dremes come true even though the us goverment tricked us we can elemate them.
DR. Tom A Hunter
she read it "oh thats not good"  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

DR. Tom A Hunter

leon- i am going to the church i got the key u should go to the village agin and try the other door by the barn hold up there till i come  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:42 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

DR. Tom A Hunter

leon- i am going to the church i got the key u should go to the village agin and try the other door by the barn hold up there till i come
"sure" she said looking around, she looked at leon "be safe ok"  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:45 pm
leon-u too *walks on to the church*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:52 pm
she pulls out her gun and walks to the village, she looked around "good, no crazy animals and people" she said and walked to the barn keeping a look out  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:52 pm
Arnold sits on the roof. He thinks about what's happened. He takes out his cigarette case, throws away the toothpick and chews on some gum. "Well, now I'm on top of a secret building that is trying to do something bad, and everyone thinks I suck at my job. I wonder if this happened to dad." He gets up. "Well, now what?" He examines the ceiling and finds a hollow spot. He takes out a blade and starts sawing. He creates a hole just big enough to fit through and jumps in. He readies his silencer and starts walking down the hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:21 pm
leon-*opens and goes inside the church* hello *leon goes up to the second floor* what is in here *opens a door* hello *sees a dead body in the corner and a paper in its hand* what is this *picks up and reads paper*

paper- the date is 2/30/2000 the research into the AXE virus is now half complete. we have infected half the village now and the rest r soon to come. the US goverment is looking at our main office but they will find nothing. we r smart and so r our creations the gardos. they r like livestock to us and very usefull too. but 3 have fused with the AXE virus to a perfect stand point. could it be the parasite is some how able to fuse better with some others. if only we could mine more of them. the first one to fuse has developed so well that we can comuicate with him fully. but he thinks he has controll over us...he may be right last night a gardo attacked a drifter. we found most of the body parts. perhapps we should ask cross to work with saddler directly.
Reacher/Yong N Will

leon-*keeps paper* ha it is all messed up *walks down stairs*

????-so u think u can stop us hahaha

leon-*stops* who r u *looking at him*

saddler-i am Osman P Saddler u can call me saddler

leon-oh ok well nice to meet u

saddler-soon u will be one of us

leon-what

saddler-u see we where going to spread the AXE virus in the water and well hahaha game over for u and we win well we all win

leon-well i like to see u try *reaches for gun*

*2 gardos come in carrying cross bows*

saddler-join us there is no way

leon-kiss my a** *runs and jump through a windo* ah ouch that was not smart *runs to village* dam ther r ones here to *kills the gardos left and right and 2 dogs try to rip his throught out* son of a *shoots them all and gets to the barn* ah ok u ready  

Megamanexe709

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:30 pm
Arnold walks through the building avoiding the guards. he finds an office and picks the lock after checking it was empty. He locked it back up and put a black paper over the window so no one would see his shadow. he used some night vision goggles to look around. "I hate the things. You can never see anything right." He thinks to himself. He finds some papers about the formula and something else. he also finds one saying the person is in a meeting until, checks his watch, for another two minutes. He hears guard outside and waits for them to pass. he takes down the paper and hides in the gun closet. After he guts in there he asks a question that hadn't come to him before. "Why do they have a gun closet in the office?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:46 pm
leon-ok angel u ready the door is to big to jump over but i will lift u up and u can unlock it from the other side  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:48 pm
"sure" she said looking up  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items