Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Stronghold Legends (officially open!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:47 pm
Krusadin
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin
"Let me out!" Whisper shouted from inside her barrier.

[the barrier was already formed as a big wall razz ]

((The name doesent really matter, shes still trapped inside isn't she?))

[umm, no!]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:48 pm
((Explain))  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:51 pm
*Logen walked up intoo the castle suddently felt so happy, that she went intoo the castle singing on a verse of a nice epic song that told of dragons and fairy's, she created a bed of ice, this ice was not cold, it was in fact warm, so he wouldnt freeze, and she created snow that made the bed rather comfy for him*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:52 pm
Krusadin
((Explain))

[i made the barrier around you intoo a wall that stopped more arrows to come!]  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:54 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen walked up intoo the castle suddently felt so happy, that she went intoo the castle singing on a verse of a nice epic song that told of dragons and fairy's, she created a bed of ice, this ice was not cold, it was in fact warm, so he wouldnt freeze, and she created snow that made the bed rather comfy for him*
the baby giggled smileing it stuck its thum in its mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:56 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin
((Explain))

[i made the barrier around you intoo a wall that stopped more arrows to come!]

(Well, if the barrier's around me, that would make me trapped too. Unless you released it)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:00 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

[logen made the barrier go away!]

*Logen looked at the cute child that she now wow'ed to raise as a good male of his own kind*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:03 pm
(have to go, bye bye)  

Evy-Chan1337

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:04 pm
Whisper wondered inside the castle and went to cook something in the kitchen. She found the ingredients for pancakes and started baking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:04 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen looked at the cute child that she now wow'ed to raise as a good male of his own kind*
the baby rolled over and fell asleep with its thum in its mouth.  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:49 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

*she went intoo the kitchen which was next to the room she was in, she looked at the dwarf as it made Pancakes, and said:*

"mmm, that looks good"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:52 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

*she went intoo the kitchen which was next to the room she was in, she looked at the dwarf as it made Pancakes, and said:*

"mmm, that looks good"
*speaking in her head * "hello logen thanks for takeing me here it is nice and warm."  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:59 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

"mmm, that looks good"
*speaking in her head * "hello logen thanks for takeing me here it is nice and warm."

*Logen answered him in her mind in a happy tone creating a feeling inside his stomach that felt like beeing tickled by a feather!*

"im glad you like it"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:01 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

"mmm, that looks good"

*Logen answered him in her mind in a happy tone creating a feeling inside his stomach that felt like beeing tickled by a feather!*

"im glad you like it"
you here the baby giggle "thanks you are verry nice my name is malkith."  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:04 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

"mmm, that looks good"

"im glad you like it"
you here the baby giggle "thanks you are verry nice my name is malkith."

*Logen almost thought she should tell him who he was before this happened, but she said in his mind as he had entered her mind:*

"well im glad to know your name, im Logen the ice sorceress"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces