Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
NEW ALL RACE EPIC RP, (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:02 pm
she sets her cup down and starts to fix her hair, she shook her dark curls around then placed the silver rose pin back in her hair "so care to explain what the fight was about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:04 pm
"there was a vampire reaper that wouldn't identify it self so i had to attack it kings orders."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:06 pm
she nodded "ahh a reaper thats what i thought it was" she looked around "any idea who he or she went?""  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:14 pm
*in sleep she said:*

"she is you"  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:18 pm
turning back to logen rurik said "what did you say?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:19 pm
she looked confused "im sorry what?"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:21 pm
looking at her agen for a second rurik said "i don't know that is what i'm trying to find out."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:21 pm
*she turned away and slept purring, taking the blanket closer to her head*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:22 pm
she tilted her head to the side looking at both of them "she said something..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:24 pm
"yea" turning back to logen "but it was little more than a murmer. may you leave i'll see if i can get her awak." with this he goes into a bag near his cot.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:27 pm
she smiled "will do" she turned and walked outside, the hidden reaper grabbed her she screamed in shock and they dissapeared  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:31 pm
hearing the skreem rurik ordered fast hands to checkm it out he needed to find the herbs.  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:32 pm
When Eliza saw that she rushed inside the tent.
"I think she was after the tiger-girl. I just got this bad feeling about her...
My hawks couldn't see or sense her, even at that distance and that makes her story unbelievable", she said anxiously to the boss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:34 pm
the reaper hid behind the waterfall covering her mouth "let me go" she said struggling "i dont need your c.." she was pulled underground  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:38 pm
"yes i know that is why i asked her to leave." finding what he was looking for rurik exclamed "emporer be prased i have found it wake leave." takeing it he crupled it under the elfs nose (it emets a horred sharp smell that has awacened thoughs in comas.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff