Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Tell Us About You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaxy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:22 pm
Name: Freak (Tony)
What kind of art you do: pretty much whatever I feel like at the time; graphic design, photo editing, abstracts, profiles, web design, etc...
ETC: my graphics card can't handle my 1337ness...it crashes on me now and then.
I mostly do myspace profiles, so if you go to my pro and click on myspace, you'll see my latest one, and other stuff I've made. I need to update it again already.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:14 pm
Welcome Tony! Happy early birthday =)
I'll check out your myspace right now

EDIT- Oh my gosh! I love your myspace, its so original =D
You need to teach me some tips on it lol ;D  

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

freaxy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:54 pm
xd thanks!
just let me know what you want to know when you get around to it then  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:25 pm
Name: roboticaa aka Tameika 4laugh
What kind of art you do: web design, profile making (when I have inspiration.)
ETC: I can be very nice. smile I critique pretty harshly, because my taste in art is weird. I rarely ever have inspiration, no joke. Which reminds me, I really need inspiration. XD I don't really have a favorite color, so yeah. smile

iRoboticaa

Jeisah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:45 pm
Name: Jeisah
What kind of art you do: graphic design, mainly vectors (juyah.deviantart.com), but on Gaia I make profiles :]
ETC: I love abstract art, broadway, and oreos.

ninja

I am also really into modern/contemporary architecture. I love interior design.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:52 pm
Welcome Jeisah and iRoboticaa! Glad to see you're here =)  

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

ankorin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:02 am
welcome~
heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:00 am
Name: christina
What kind of art you do: Graphic design, eh-ish web design, and I also love doing traditional art as well.
ETC: blank  

Rinny Star

Newbie Gaian

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Laila Rurouni dono

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:20 pm
Name- Laila
Age- 19
What kind of art do you do- I started at layouts and I am going to do something with photos.. Who knows ^^
ETC- I dont have my favorite color, but its componing together in work. Orange-green, white-green, white-blue, white-violet..
I will go on VÅ CHT (Academy of chemistry and technology) (little out .. from art I mean. But late biggrin )
its al lfor now ^^ bye  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nymph Queen Slayerette says....

Name: Jennie

What kind of art you do: graphic designs (AVs, VPs, blinkies, glitter text, icons, sigs, away messages, desktop wallpapers, and more) and web site designs

ETC: i live in upstate ny with a cat named ariella who just turned 5 years old...my birthday is the last day of august...i am a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanatic...i have 3 long-finned zebra danios fish and plan to try owning a betta again soon...i loves playing around Gaia 'cause it has become my sanctuary from the hardness of everyday life...currently working towards getting my Bachelor's degree in web development so i can make lots of money doing what i love to do...and i apologize right now if i a bit quiet on this guild since even though i on vacation from university right now that i have a busy few months with designing and getting ready to return to university with being able to handle the extreme stress of it all...wanna know anything else then just ask smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I touch the fire and it freezes me
I look into it and it's black
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Queen Leia

CrystalSapphire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:51 pm
My name is Sapphire well not my real name but thats what yall can call me. I'm 15 years old and I love to draw manga, I finally got a scanner, so I can start uploading my artwork up here. I use to do blogs, and layout for neopets. I did a few layouts for myspace. I did some avies and buttons, but that's about it. I'm still learning, and seriously hope to learn a lot more. This guild looked like it could help me out, and it looked like it had cool people in here, so I'm hoping to be able to talk to every one of you. I'll be uploading some of my very first images tomorrow, so if anyone wants to see them... lol Ok well laterz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:57 pm
Name: Elizabeth{Liz}
What kind of art you do: Graphic
ETC: huh?  

EdibleCottonCandie

Dameal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:57 am
Name: Jamie
What kind of art you do: I like to dabble in just about everything, I'll give any kind of media a go even though I'm not that great at alot it biggrin I am mostly into graphics now but still enjoy experimenting.
ETC: I live in Australia and recently finished college for design, I went to Shillington, it's a really great leaning experiance, I went there knowing squat about graphics and Adobe suite and Shillington really opened my eyes. If you ever get the chance take it, it's worth the expence. most of my work that I have actually done is for print and advertisment, not that crash hot with the internet stuff razz
I am suffering from a major artist block it's been going on a while so It may be ages before I actually do something for you guys to see.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:46 am
Name: Shao Bei Bei
What kind of art you do: Thread layouts (sets of banners for threads).
ETC: I've been doing graphics for more than two years now, but I'm still not that good. I'm doing my best to improve, though.  

Shao Bei Bei

jinseiryoukou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:48 am
            Name's oath, i'm 14 years old & i love to use photoshop.
            n__n that's about it..

I do gaiaonline Profiles & Website Layouts

I've been using photoshop for about 6 years now.

The Graphic Makers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff