Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Caenai Gyoesari - *In coma from getting iPod Touch* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:45 pm
Come on dude, some noobish-nephil-ite granting salvation in the form of forgiveness to these rebels who are rebels for a reason? Sounds like people finding their god in their kids to me... I can't stand that metaphor!!

Heh, I come off a little vicious, but I think you get the gist of what I'm saying...

What characters are you using?

xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:46 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
Solitos
From NA's thread, tell tebo if you write anything.
He's big on the hosts.

mrgreen

Huh?

Haha...

Tebo is a member of crew with angels all over his profile. Keep him in mind!

mrgreen  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:51 pm
Uhmmm...no...actually he really didn't want anything to do with angels. and all it seems like is that the Fallen can be angels again...

I'll be sure to tell him mrgreen

I'm not entirely sure...I don't have anything planned out yet. I think I'll make the main character a Seraph (6 winged angel) though. For some reason that's my favorite angel. Actually, I think it's because of the six wings xd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:54 pm
Will the seraph use all six pairs at once, or just switch out when need be?

Sorry, I'm really not getting the show. It's not really your fault either, lolza...

Wait, the main character of your story is a guy? What's he like?

domokun  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:59 pm
All at once...Think about Seraphimon. Seraphimon.

It'll probably be a guy...

*smashes head against the nearest hard object*

I told you, I barely have any of the details worked out...You're asking for information I don't have sweatdrop

I'm not entirely sure why the thought went through my mind, but the main character is going to be a "Born Angel"...What that means has yet to be determined though sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:02 pm
Perhaps to become a seraph is a reality beyond reach. Maybe you have to be born one?

xd  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:08 pm
No... Seraph is a rank of angel, but in my story I'm only going to use it for the wings (I think). I've also got it worked out that the wings of an angel are the only unchanging things about them. They can hide/retract them, but they never gain or lose them. I think that an angel's wings may be a physical manifestation of their soul. Not their entire soul, just they're made out of their soul...Idk. Sooooo many things to work out :XP:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:09 pm
Besides, Ophanim is an even higher rank than Seraphim.

Caeppuccino

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:12 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
Besides, Ophanim is an even higher rank than Seraphim.

The wheels? In your story?

Oh, and maybe the wings/wing color represent frequencies of spirit they are able to transmute.

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:16 pm
Yeah, the wheels...I'm probably not going to use Ophanim, I was just trying to prove a point...If to be a Seraph was near impossible, then to be an Ophan would be unheard of...

That sounds like a good idea 3nodding

I've got it worked out that every angel has a unique weapon/object...The main charcter is going to have a staff that has more power than would be thought.

Caeppuccino

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:18 pm
Pervert.

Where are you getting this ophanim thing?

4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:20 pm
...Huh? How is that perverted?

Ophanim is a rank of angel...

Caeppuccino

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:28 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
...Huh? How is that perverted?

Ophanim is a rank of angel...

Oh, I don't know...

Caenai Gyoesari
The main charcter is going to have a staff that has more power than would be thought.

In my experiance, the traditional rank of ophanim equates to the throne; which is bellow the cherubim, which is bellow the seraphim.

domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:37 pm
...I wasn't thinking that way. You're perverted for thinking that. I was talking about an actual staff. A walking stick. Gosh... stare

I thought Ophan was the highest rank of angel...They carry the throne of the god...but actually, Ophan are the in the first hierarchy of angels...while Thrones are in the second. Ophanim are higher than Seraphim. But you were right in saying Thrones were lower than Cherubim...I could be wrong though.

Caeppuccino

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:50 pm
Ophanim carry cherubim, who hold up god. There are a lot of translations...

Ophanim are called thrones becuase they are supposed to hang out with god, the seraphim, and the cherubim. So, people put them in that first set closest to god due to biblical descriptions. You know, when somebody visits this god, lolza...

Hehe, about the staff. Yeah, I know I am...

4laugh  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces