Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:19 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
corren turned to look at him and said "took you long anof." takeing a step back he unloaded his gun into the group.

marcus pulls out his F cartrige and stuck in one with a grey
N on it and shot normal bullets into there heads he then flew forward and started swinging the blade at the droids cutting them to pieces
sorry there were a lot of enemy's up there
joining him on the slaughter feld corren said "well you should have fought harder." slicing his way through the opponents.
hey i took my time to stop all possible injurys plus there was the matter of the machine gunners
marcus stabs a man in the gut and fires four rounds into him with the
gun blade
seeing the man fall corren sais "hey we need to have a fight in the holodome." gutting another man than seeing a girl step out of the command unit "shiz i hate fighting women."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:26 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
corren turned to look at him and said "took you long anof." takeing a step back he unloaded his gun into the group.

N on it and shot normal bullets into there heads he then flew forward and started swinging the blade at the droids cutting them to pieces
joining him on the slaughter feld corren said "well you should have fought harder." slicing his way through the opponents.
hey i took my time to stop all possible injurys plus there was the matter of the machine gunners
gun blade
seeing the man fall corren sais "hey we need to have a fight in the holodome." gutting another man than seeing a girl step out of the command unit "shiz i hate fighting women."

"well give her hell"

*Logen sliced trhough some more people, making nothing be left there*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:27 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

gun blade

[didnt quite understand but ill give a try]

"i havent stepped 'out' of my command unit, i just wanted to try my blade"

(no a young girl like 14 walked out of a command part of the tank.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:31 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
gun blade

nemo looked at the young girl and put in a cartrige of rounds with a big yellow T on it and shot her once with it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:32 pm
[*edited my post*]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:36 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
gun blade

nemo looked at the young girl and put in a cartrige of rounds with a big yellow T on it and shot her once with it
she takes a step back but apears fine she starts walking toward you and by now we have killed all of the gaurds.  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:38 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

she takes a step back but apears fine she starts walking toward you and by now we have killed all of the gaurds.
shoots her with the rounds twic in the neck and makes her fall over
he pulls out the cartrige
special rounds there not actual bullets there tranquilizers with the aerodynamics of a bullet  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:41 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

special rounds there not actual bullets there tranquilizers with the aerodynamics of a bullet
walking up corren looks at the girl seeing some thing he rolls her shirt up and takes a step back "it is a bar code who could do that to a human being he is almos compleatly scarred from where i looked down."  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:43 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
walking up corren looks at the girl seeing some thing he rolls her shirt up and takes a step back "it is a bar code who could do that to a human being he is almos compleatly scarred from where i looked down."
obviusly she is seen as a type of property that or shes an android  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:47 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
"obviusly she is seen as a type of property that or shes an android
i beleeve it is the first option i can't see any cybornetics."
walking into the next room he unloads two shots into the pilots and sais "think we can drive this thing?"  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:50 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
walking into the next room he unloads two shots into the pilots and sais "think we can drive this thing?"
if its anything like a motercycle then i can drive it
he sits down in the co-pilots chair and looks at the switches
nope nothing like a cycle  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:52 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
"lets try any way." *pulls lever makes tank go backward* "ok that is something i didn't know."  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:57 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
"lets try any way." *pulls lever makes tank go backward* "ok that is something i didn't know."

ok lets see if i am right the red button is to fire the lever there is to pull back and how you go forward i have got no clue  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:00 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

ok lets see if i am right the red button is to fure the lever there is to pull back and how you go forward i have got no clue
"it's ok we are surounded by enamys lets gess. *presses random button missle flies out of front hatch and hits a unit of droids* "that was cool your turn."  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:06 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

ok lets see if i am right the red button is to fure the lever there is to pull back and how you go forward i have got no clue
"it's ok we are surounded by enamys lets gess. *presses random button missle flies out of front hatch and hits a unit of droids* "that was cool your turn."

nemo tries to press one button but presses four dot to the fact that he has huge hands
oops
a hatch opens and four napalms fly out and kill a large number of human soldiers on the enemy side  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games