Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:03 am
((night Mobius night Logen*if ur both goin*^ ^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:06 am
(I'll still be here. Vision only starts blurring at 5. I have no idea how this story will continue without Logen, though. It's not exactly like you can run after me yourself.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:08 am
((What time is it right now for you?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:10 am
(About 4:10, 4:11.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:11 am
((Dang! It's only like 1:11 here!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:13 am
Kokoro Mitsurugi
Mr. Elric didn't say I couldn't use martial arts in his will..

*Logen smiled and said:*

"well then baby gurl, ill give you everything i got in that subject, and when im done, ill try handing you to a professional Marital arts trainer, i think i will join you for that class, if i find anyone better than me that is of course!"

*Now Logen turned off her mic, she said then to Shinu:*

"im sorry that this is how things have to be, i had to push him away, becouse he is so alike my love, i tried to bring him back, but he has no memories of what happened to the real one, that humonculus is my love, through and through, though he changed when he got intoo a relation with me! and he changed alot!... i couldnt have done this if it wasnt for him...., he showed me love, and how that can change people, ill show you love, as ill take you in as my daughter! take care for you as only a mother would have done, though some times, i will have to go on a mission or two, and, i will never abandon you, becouse you will come with me, you will not learn how it you can use it but how you anyhow could have used it in looking at what i do, and i will give you the truth about the whole thing about alchemy!..."  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:14 am
Kokoro Mitsurugi
((Dang! It's only like 1:11 here!))
[haha i beat you all ;3 10:13 --- i havent slept in 4 days biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:15 am
(I'm surprised the kid hasn't pissed her pants yet, with all the stuff yer tellin' her. That was kinda blurted out fanatically.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:16 am
((T.T . . . that could kill you you know.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:19 am
[well i was thinking of sleep some today razz --- how can that kill me? --- ?]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:19 am
(Logen, we miss you at the saga: story of a new life! We have very few people, and though you interrupted the moment, you're welcome.)

(...How could pissing yourself kill you? question question question )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:20 am
((I'm not a kid lol I am actually advanced for my age. I was reading college books at the age of 4 lol not to brag. I am just to young for my brain lol. My flaw is bad memory and I can't spell very well.))  

Ahiru Takashi

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:22 am
((lmao not pissing yourself lmao not sleeping[A.K.A Insomnia if you can't sleep even when you try] can kill you.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:24 am
(Bravo! If you were referring to lack of sleep, isn't that 10 days without sleep kills? That's how long it takes for the neurological functions to shut down after constant energy use with little replenishment, isn't it? I've been told various things on the subject.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:26 am
Kokoro Mitsurugi
((I'm not a kid lol I am actually advanced for my age. I was reading college books at the age of 4 lol not to brag. I am just to young for my brain lol. My flaw is bad memory and I can't spell very well.))

[well i havent tried alot lately, ;3 whenever i wanted to sleep i went out jogging :3 ... allways seem to work for me ;D ... well as i said... i should sleep today (not now anyhows ;P) and i think he ment the kid as in the 13 years old character you play razz not you in person smile i dont really care if you are advanced or anything like that... if you just roleplay good and is nice,,, i seem to get greatly along with thoose who has thoose characteristics ;D]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff