Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ASURA highschool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:52 pm
hearing her keal said "shiz it's sweet good these wall are so thick." starts runnig to the screams.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:53 pm
she shuts her eyes tight, the painful memories playing in her head, she opened her eyes finding herself in the memories, tries to shut out the screaming and pain, "no go away" she yelled closing her eyes again trying to forget  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:56 pm
running up to her "ok ok calm down you need to keep contorl."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:57 pm
she heard him over the screaming, she takes a deep breath trying to snap out of her memories "i-i cant" she whispered and puts her hands on the ground her eyes closed tight  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:00 pm
"ok well this may feal werd." placeis a hand on her head keal forced some memoryes into her disturbing the flow of her ones letting her get control.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:02 pm
she opens her eyes blinking twice "what did you do?" she asked her painful memories slowly moving away and new memories came  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:14 pm
"i disrupted you mind flow you will now exopereance some of my memorys."

(i haven't done any thing dirty or bad, my family was kill they were ritch i was here.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:16 pm
((oh ok)) she looks up at him "oh....thank you" she stood up slowly  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:18 pm
"it is nothing but if you can wlk with me i'd like to talk to you about what your future holds."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:20 pm
she looks at him "umm sure"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:25 pm
putting a arm around her shoulders "well i have studdyed this place for a long time since i got these eyes in fact but i have discovered that this place brings out some inner powers in all of us but some are more seseptible than others, that is one of the resons the students do so well, and with the added power of army aprotching the lands natural self defence systems have activated makeing those who live here, us, added powers like you are expereanceing memory comebacks they may help you or focus into something that could help you. are you following me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:28 pm
she thinks "yes i do follow" she looks at his arm around her, she looked back at him  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:34 pm
"a gesture of friends nothing more. these powers can be combinded and placed into items like my book." *holds up book.* "it has a verry powerful seeing charm that helps me see what i want to see in it but it can be disrupted by things like your memorys, me and my friends try to harnis this. take our masks for example, they make our powers stronger and help the powers of those around us with the masks."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:36 pm
she nodded and shrugged his arm off "sorry, just not used to someone being this close" she looks at the book "so...you can see whatever you want?"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:44 pm
"no harm done and yes i can see any thing what you want to see something?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items