Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hikano ( & Arzen! ) Free Chibi Art: Finished pieces, Post 4! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Give Arzen a cookie?
  Sure!
  Nuuu. D<
  Maybe. If he's good. :]
View Results

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:36 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Do two even know what I'm talking about? sweatdrop Btw, the volcano has sudsided...lucky for Arzen. stare

I'm gonna take a guess and say it's your anger level.

Arzen: It is? I thought she was gonna make a volcano!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:37 pm
Me too D:  

Digitized

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:37 pm
Hikano
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
Hikano
It's pretty cool. They have lots of neat fishies. >:3

Arzen: XD

I like sharkies more than regular, boring fishies. whee

Ha! I win! domokun

They had some big sharkies there. I remember there was a Hammerhead. It as l33t. >D

Arzen: domokun

I dislike 1337. D;
I like Sand Sharks (Sandtiger Sharks) are hardcore. I like Hammerheads, too. >.o

*pokes the Domo*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel
What happened to them? Did they get kidnap by the angry digimon mob? stare confused

Vacation, Maybe? confused

Vacation? What happens to the digimon that waited in line to digivolve? I hope that Youta hasn't wandered off... stare He gets lost quite easily. 3nodding  

Tear_Angel

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:40 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon

I dislike 1337. D;
I like Sand Sharks (Sandtiger Sharks) are hardcore. I like Hammerheads, too. >.o

*pokes the Domo*

Whoops. That should have been "was l33t." xD

Yeah. They are neat. :3

Arzen: Teeheehee. >:3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:41 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel
What happened to them? Did they get kidnap by the angry digimon mob? stare confused

Vacation? What happens to the digimon that waited in line to digivolve? I hope that Youta hasn't wandered off... stare He gets lost quite easily. 3nodding

I suppose they just wait in line. sad  

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Digitized

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:42 pm
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel

Don't get mad at the artists, they need their vacation time too D: They can't be hear all the time D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:42 pm
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel
Do two even know what I'm talking about? sweatdrop Btw, the volcano has sudsided...lucky for Arzen. stare

I'd say the prize goes to....*drums roll*...Hikano!!! No surprise there!! stare I mean really, Arzen and Gab Ghost thought that I was actually gonna make a volcano??? eek eek Ok that's it!! Give me your brains now!! Not including Hikano of course. 3nodding twisted I'll make a volcano out of them!!  

Tear_Angel

Digitized

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:44 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel

I'd say the prize goes to....*drums roll*...Hikano!!! No surprise there!! stare I mean really, Arzen and Gab Ghost thought that I was actually gonna make a volcano??? eek eek Ok that's it!! Give me your brains now!! Not including Hikano of course. 3nodding twisted I'll make a volcano out of them!!

... but I like my brain. Its squishy :3

For all I know you would have really made a volcano. I mean its the internet for cripes sake. I could make a rainforest then tear it down xD  
Gab Ghost
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel

Don't get mad at the artists, they need their vacation time too D: They can't be hear all the time D:

Don't be sad Gab Ghost. I wasn't really angry. sweatdrop Guess its just the wrong time for digivolving huh? Oh well. I guess I'll have the patience...to wait... stare  

Tear_Angel

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Hikano
Messenger_Of_The_Moon

I dislike 1337. D;

*pokes the Domo*

Whoops. That should have been "was l33t." xD

Yeah. They are neat. :3

Arzen: Teeheehee. >:3

Mhmm. I love snakes 1902910038031082^91820102 times more, though. D:
I went to the mall today with my best friend. We went into the pet store randomly, and there was a ball python, about a foot and a half long. It was shedding its skin, and it was SO DAMN COOL. DD:

>.o *pokes the Teeheehee*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:45 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Gab Ghost
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel

Don't be sad Gab Ghost. I wasn't really angry. sweatdrop Guess its just the wrong time for digivolving huh? Oh well. I guess I'll have the patience...to wait... stare

I'm sure Sci and Backstabb will be on tomorrow to do your art. Maybe Eric will get on too? :3  

Digitized

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:46 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel

Arzen: *Hides behind Hikano*

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:47 pm
Gab Ghost
tear-blooded_angel
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel

... but I like my brain. Its squishy :3

For all I know you would have really made a volcano. I mean its the internet for cripes sake. I could make a rainforest then tear it down xD

Huh. Never really thought about that... sweatdrop I'll forgive you this time!! xd biggrin  

Tear_Angel

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:48 pm
Gab Ghost
tear-blooded_angel
Gab Ghost
Hikano
tear-blooded_angel

I'm sure Sci and Backstabb will be on tomorrow to do your art. Maybe Eric will get on too? :3

I hope so!! biggrin biggrin  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces