Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Club Kino Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:09 pm

She sat to drink with the owner, smiling faintly. She wasn't so good around other people.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:11 pm

her phone rings "hello?.....oh i hate you now quit calling me" she closes the phone and leaves it on the table, she stands up and walks over to get a drink

Aprilbaby1

the goddess of life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:12 pm

I smile at her and I say "hey whats ur name I never caught it im Kino ofcoarse u know that"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:14 pm

B.F. sat next to her. "My name is Black Fire. A friend of mine found a paper trail from your office to a hit man for an order to kill him."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:14 pm

"Window Cleaner. Call me Win. So how long have you ran this place?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:18 pm

Walt-J-Rimmer
B.F. sat next to her. "My name is Black Fire. A friend of mine found a paper trail from your office to a hit man for an order to kill him."

" hi and wow....thats pretty hard I am afraid I have nothing to do with that I was never here I was in Jamaica not even touching Kino I am sorry about the note please if there is anything else ask me I won't say no" I say while having a sip from my drink

the goddess of life

the goddess of life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:21 pm

( i brb bye)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:21 pm

(k later) she sipps her drink walking back to the table, she looks at her phone

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:51 pm

"You can tell me who else has the key to your office." Walt walks in and goes up behind Kino. "Or can get one."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:52 pm

her phone rings and she just stares at it while sipping her drink, fear building up inside of her

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:04 pm

B.F. walks over to Angel and Walt takes her seat. She goes up to her and says, "Do you want me to tell to bugger off? If he heard me, maybe he would stay away."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:06 pm

she looks at her "well its hard to explain, look answer the phone and hopefully he will yell everything that had happened, and thats why i dont want to speak with him"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:11 pm

She took the phone. She pressed the answer button and yelled in, "F^*K off you insignificant little P"@&k or all chop off you D>
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:12 pm

she laughed "thank you" she takes the phone and puts it in her pocket, she sipps her drink

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:31 pm

"Works most of the time if you have enough anger in your voice. Really anything you say as long as you have anger in your voice and threaten the reproductive organs will work." She smiles and goes over to the dance floor.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff