Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Member Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:14 pm
Name: Felix Bongiovi

Sex: Male

Species: Feline (Domestic)

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Preference: Bisexual

Mate: None, available~

Description: Felix is a yellow furred kitteh cat. He has two piercings in his right ear and wears bangles on his tail. He is often seen wearing a suit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Felix is often rather playful and fun to be around. He has a thing for jewelry and body art, and he also loves money. When not messing around, he is as lazy as a cat typically is.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:20 pm
Name: Paiper
Species:Ferret
Sexuality: Bi, leaning towards males.
Personality: Soft spoken, shy. She gets embarrassed easily and is very modest. Usually keeps to herself.
Mate: Sora, a white tiger (:
Hobbies: Weaving
Likes: The smell before and after it rains, the smell of Sedar, her rainbow sock, Felines, rodents.
Dislikes: Loud noises, rude people..

Appearance;;
Due to the mask around her eyes, she often gets mistaken by a racoon. From her elbows down her fur's smoke grey, as well as from her mid calf down, and the tips of her ears.
User Image

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

Im Ah-joo

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:38 pm
Name: Ma'isah
Species: Raccoon
Sexuality: Leaning towards asexual. Her tail shakes for no one!
Mate: None that have interested her yet.

Personality: Proud to the point she's pretentious. Naturally curious to a fault. On gaurd around others but has a soft spot for weasels and most cats.

Likes: Blueberries, good books, fishing, and nuclear explosions.
Dislikes: Immaturity and the people that it brings.

Appearance: Arabic. Normal coon colorings. Black, dark grey, browns. Dull burnt orange eyes. Front paws are dark grey. Back paws are black. Curls that are naturally black but she dyes steel grey.

(I'll have pictures up later)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:02 pm
Name: Sora Cyclone
Species: Tiger (White)
Sexuality: Bisexual, straight down the middle.
Personality: Typically a shy little fluff of stripes, but often enough finds himself running about and chatting with most he could...while he is cursed with a slightly paranoid nature, he is indeed attempting to be a social butterfly. Like all larger beasts, he does have a bit of a temper...so watch it!
Mate: Paiper, the wonderful lil' Ferret.
Hobbies: Hunting, low-grade weapon forging (Such as sticks with rocks tied to 'em! )), tree climbing.
Likes: Laying in the sun, sleeping, bellyrubbings, and of course, cat n**.
Dislikes: Confrontation, playing with the claws out, and most veggies.

Appearance: Mr. Cyclone

Sora is roughly 5'11. Not the tallest or the largest in terms of muscles, either. Along his already colorfully marked body of stripes, he would also paint his fur constantly. Often enough, he makes sure to keep a pattern running along his arm of unknown mythical origins, most likely something to do with druids or the like. It is mostly mood dependent as seasonal. But, he always has a small heart on his left pec, the reasons for it unknown to most.

All Eternal

Mand3r

Cluttered Animal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:32 pm
Name: Mander Pander
Species: Cat
Sexuality: Bi
Mate: No one.

Personality: Curious, out and soft spoken, rarely speaks up or out, hates confrontation.

Likes: Art, peppers, hoodies, rainbow scarves, not wearing socks, being warm, hot showers.

Appearance: Short, mostly white, black spots correspond with panda coloring minus ears that only have a black tip. Ear fur, arms, feet, tail tip, and area around eyes are all blackened. Pink inner ears/nose. Brown eyes. Red highlights in hair, recently dyed ink-black. Glasses, jeans/ boy
cargo shorts. Converse (lol trends)
User Image
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/DarkDragonAngel2/Rainbowkitty.png
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/DarkDragonAngel2/AuroraFedoraNOBG.png  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:41 am
User Image

Name: Vae / V

Species: cat-bat

Orientation: hetero

Marital: engaged

Personality: sensible, harsh, blunt, sadistic, bored

Likes: psychology, nature, sense, science, the sky, flying, observing, glowy things, electronic music, game music, goth rock, 80s goth fashion, NES games

Dislikes: whiners, morons, emo / scene, mallgoth, being hit on, strangers who get too touchy-feely, insecurity, shittier text-talk, the overly hyper, attentionwhores

Appearance: Body covered with blue-gray skin. Long black fur only covers ears, tail, hands, and feet. Silvery-white cat eyes. Bat wings. Cat-bat mix ears. Long black / blue / white hair. Thin with curves. Jewels on forehead were embedded surgically. Silver tail coil is an "engagement ring" from her fiance. Wears silver jewelry, casual black or gothy clothes, and sunglasses in most brighter lights.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was the vic viper

Inazuma Akuma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:41 pm
Name: Reiver

Species: Black wolf

Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight

Persona: Energetic, happy, crazy fun loving and playful

Appearence: User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:08 pm
Name: Nekolovesinu
Nickname: Wadulz
Species: Snow Leopard
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: shy but easily laughs and always happy.
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, and writing
Dislikes: Cockroaches, needles,and zombies

User Image  

Nekolovesinu

hahns

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:52 am
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/429676/
That's my fursona...sort of. Bodymodification is an awesome trick.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:56 pm
Name: Wolf Avery, but Avery works just fine to keep from confusion between the female Wolfy =)

Species: Canis lycaon, European Black Wolf

Sexuality: Straight

Mate: An Unnamed Fursona Siamese Cat, she's still finding herself.=)

Hobbies: Playing my guitars and meditating to be in touch with natures spirits

Likes: BALLS! And bones... and deer...mmmmm nomnomnomnom. And nuzzleing with people to make them feel safe. And soft music, calming music.

Dislikes: oppressors, water, things that mess up my inner peace.

Appearance: Thick, but worn black fur with white grey streaks running through it. My neck is addorned with 7 silver arrowhead necklaces each on a separate chain. The streaks seem to converge on my snout into what is also another arrowhead, which is where the significance comes from. My underbelly has 13 white spots in a V leading to my throat along my chestplate.

User Image

Biography: Wolf was raised around Native Americans and was greatly respected and really learned to love humans...untill the new humans came and chained him up and used him for work and guard duty due to his size. He was able to escape by sheer force, but has vowed to never kill again except to protect his kin, and lives with a chainlink still pierced in his tail to this day to never forget where he came from.

Personality: A happy playful pup-like wolf. But when the going gets rough, he toughens up and gets serious, gets what needs to get done accomplished, and is loyal to his friends and loved ones first and foremost. He watched as they slaughtered his sister and brothers for being weak and unable to continue the work, and as fulfilling as his revenge was, he's not gonna let anybody hurt his friends again.

Wolf Avery

Alexander J Luthor

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:27 pm
Lex Lucat :NAME
23 :AGE
Fox :SPECIES
Male :GENDER
Single (eat your heart out ladies) :STATUS
Straight, for the most part :SEXUALITY
Lonely, I'm so lonely... :MATE
Running, swimming, playing board games, cooking, and writing :HOBBIES
Chess, Shogi, Mahjong, Othello, Go, Checkers, classic Monopoly, fish and chips, water, coffee with a 2:1:1 :LIKES coffee:sugar:sweetener ratio, green tea and anything green tea flavored, Metalocalypse, Tim Burton films and science fiction films and books
People in general, "simple" board games filled with acid colors and rules that no one is ever going to follow, biggrin ISLIKES black coffee, tofu and its substitutes, everyone who tries to dance to techno when they are drunk, today's little kids shows, Disney remakes and Twilight the movie
(Picture will be added later) :APPEARANCE
- Anthro: 5'9", Yellow eyes, missing upper left canine, dark crimson fur, white ear tips/socks/muzzle, black tail tip/underbelly, black collar with a little skull, black and white striped hankerchief on the right forearm, plain black shorts.
- Furry: 2', Yellow eyes, missing upper left canine, dark crimson fur, white ear tips/socks/muzzle, black tail tip/underbelly, black collar with a little skull, black and white striped hankerchief on the right forepaw.
Very serious, has a hard time opening up to others due to a bad case of sociophobia(fear of people in razz ERSONALITY general), becomes cuddly when his gaurd is down.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:17 pm
Tis Wolfmir's turn on the stand I suppose.

Name: Wolfmir, but my real one is Marshall. If you ever take it in, then I don't mind if you call me by my real name. Oh, if you haven't figured it out, I am a guy. Single and straight. Looking of course, but not hoping.

I often find myself taking the fursona of a wolf. I just see myself having much more in common with them than any other animal, so I often call myself one. I was even part of a pack back in my high school days.

Like: Clear nights, full moons, video games, reading, writing(trying to finish a novel actually), free running and doing all around crazy stunts. I find myself as a sort of acrobat, but I know that I'm nowhere near being the best. Sushi is amazing and I love Asian culture, especially Japanese.

Dislikes: Rap music, being alone, depressing people. Sadly I find that being alone seems to be the only way that I can ever make anything seem right, so maybe I'm just destined to stay by myself.

I know I may be seeming like an emo kid, but I'm not, at least not to the known extent. I may be to a bit, but I won't do anything drastic in order to try and make people notice and pity me. I take care of my own problems and only accept help from others, not pity.  

Wolfmir

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces