Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows-Paw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:19 pm
Keehee~ Hi there! I'm sarketch, or skeet which is my nickname. I live in Sydney, Australia and I'm a River Otter who lives in the sea... Thus making me kinda like a sea otter... But not! :3 I have a childish attitude but I have abstract thoughts and when i get serious, I act a lot different than usual... But you won't find any of that stuff on here! I'm happy-go-lucky and open to everything! ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:13 pm
Hello, im Cheza but people call be Rain. You can call me ethier one. My fursonia is a male. His name is Fyren ( means wicked) and his name basically tell his personality! He has a short temper but he can be sweet and kind.......sometimes =D  

The Original Cheza

Seiryu25

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:23 pm
*peeks head in before entering* Umm..Hi. I'm Seiryu, I'm not especially new to Gaia, and have been with AFG for some time and only just got around to introducing myself. heh *sweatdrops* Umm anywho..most just call me Sei. For the most part my fursona is also Seiryu, who is a male Dragon of mixed heritage. I'm not sure if Dragons are welcome here, but I don't just use Seiryu as I have literally dozens of characters to choose from to fit the mood. Drop me line in PM if you'd like. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:16 am
Greetings to all new comers.  

Selene Aries

Lady_Phenyx

5,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:59 am
Hi everyone. I think I've started five of these intros so far. sweatdrop As you can guess, I'm a bit shy. I found the fur fandom through 2 Sense, and I've been loving it but I only recently got involved. I'm trying to get over my shyness and talk more, so hopefully I'll talk to more of you soon! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:44 pm
Greetings!  

Kaho-kun

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Neonkyat

Dangerous Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:49 pm
I'm back!! :3

This is Edana! AKA: edvixen, neoncat. -- I've been in and out of the guild and gaia for like forever x.x But i'm back into gaia and needed back into AFG. <3

So happy to be back. And you KNOW you love tha husky ;3 heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:19 pm
hello! My name is Smoky. I'm a panther, mated and all that fun stuff. Glad to be here, hope to make some new friends here biggrin Any questions, feel free to PM me biggrin  

SabbyBunny

Anxious Bunny

Mallow Love

Sparkly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:02 pm
:3
My name is Niedere or just Nie~
I am a wolfie and I love to cuddle.
^,^
Please feel free to Pm me anytime, I love to chat with new people.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:52 am
Greetings, I am Bakuram...*gentleman bow*....I'm a lion, and I'm a duelist, a card collector, an anime lover, and a furry(yiff as well).  

Bakuram

Khalaraiun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:00 pm
^w^ Hiyo!

I'm Khalaraiun, but you can call me Khala for short of you'd like. I'm a hyperactive, sugar-loving, shape-shifting elemental fox/kitsune. I've always had a love of the fur-fandom, but only recently found out what my fursona was (as in within the past year or so).

I look forward to meeting people and having lots of fun ^o^!

User Image

PS -- I drew the foxy here =P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:04 pm
*waves hand* Hello new peoples!  

Selene Aries

Thinsulater

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:31 am
hello, i'm Kyo. i'm a were-tiger and i'm looking for friends along with other things.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:31 am
Hi everyone. I am a wolx, its a wolf an fox mix. I am very hyper active an playful. My fur is an orangish color. Sorry if I don't have a pic. I have known I am a fur for about 3 years.  

BluTheFox

Espresso Con Panna

Aged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:55 pm
Hiya! 4laugh

I'm a fan and an artist, but not really a furry myself. I do have a fursona that I draw for myself. Here's her Picture and my
FA userpage.

Other than that I'm a 29 yr old female living in Louisiana. Engaged smile Glad to be here. Looking for older person conversation lol.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff