Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:51 am
Elli was taken aback by his honesty, but she knew that she did owe him. "Well, have you heard of those old Greek myths? Well, I kind of descend from that... I'm a nymph," Elli kept her eyes averted so that she could keep talking, "I can only turn into plants, though..." she sighed. "Like today, before I saw you in the clearing here, I was out in the woods, just to enjoy the forest; but then, a vampire came out. She startled me so much that I instinctivley... changed into a tree. The vampire there seemed to have met another one, and they were talking about meal plans. It was the stupidest thing to do, but I changed back, and I tried to get out of there. That's when I heard you, practicing magic." Elli blushed. " I was curious, so I went to see who it was, and then I knew that I recognized you, so I went out to greet you... only now, I can see how stupid I was. That other vampire must have followed me- and well, you know the rest." Elli was thankful for the dark, so that Blake couldn't see the tears of shame streaming down her face. He's going to hate me now, and he'll probably tell everyone. I can't believe I let this happen, I should have never come to Forks. Elli thought as she looked down at her hands.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:16 am
Blake couldn't see the tears, but he could almost feel how sad Elli was. "Don't blame yourself. The vampire seemed particularly interested in the smell of my blood, so she probably would have found me either way. If anyone should feel bad, it should be me. I put you in danger by trying to use magic against her." Blake said, meaning every word.
'A nymph, eh? I've never met one of those. Why are all these creatures suddenly showing themselves?' Blake tried to find a reasonable answer, but nothing came to him. He shook his head. The danger was over, he shouldn't have to worry about that for a while. He would talk to his grandfather before he jumped to any conclusions. He smiled at Elli, now in a better mood.
"But hey, now we don't have to keep these secrets to ourselves. I won't tell anyone about you, if you don't tell about me," Blake said. It seemed like a fair deal. He held out a fist towards Elli, with just his pinky finger extended. It almost seemed childish to pinky swear, but Blake didn't care. It just felt like the righ thing to do. "Promise," He said surly.

ohemgee x meow

Nekairu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:31 pm
Dante found himself lost within the forest, still enchanted by the fact that he even decided to go back inside. The other vampire might have still been lurking somewhere, and he didn't have Bellmi to protect him.

He tripped on a root and spread his hands out instinctively to catch his fall. He cut himself on some small rocks, and instantly felt pain. Unlike humans, he was more sensitive in a way that pain would enter him quicker and stronger.

Dante gave in, hoping to find someone in the darkness that engulfed him. He felt around, only to get more scrapes and splinters. The fact that he was wearing a suit didn't help him move around.

"Hello? Is anybody there?"

---

Bellmi continued to search for Dante, hoping that he would be able to take care of himself for a while. Suddenly, she got a whiff of Dante's blood somewhere in the near distance. She sped, and found herself leaning down at the ground, where a few drops of blood lay.

He must've hurt himself,Bellmi decided. She was caught up in her own thoughts that she tripped on a root, coincidentally, the same one that Dante had tripped on. Although, instead of falling helplessly, her feet found themselves and she walked into a bush.

She found two people there, talking about something she wasn't paying attention to. I should have felt their presence, she thought quickly. Damn, I guess I was only looking for Dante's presence, in the first place.

"Uh, sorry for interrupting your date," Bellmi apologized, still not recognizing that they were two of the people she had encountered before. "I'll just be on my way..."

It was as if a light bulb flicked on in her head.

"Hey wait; weren't you that shape-shifter, and you," she said pointing to the boy."Harry Potter?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:39 pm
((Pinky swears... sweet!! 3nodding ))
(("Harry Potter?" *imagines Blake with Potter glasses and scar* rofl blaugh rofl lol ))

Elli looked up. She wiped her eyes off on the back of her hand, and slowly smiled. She extended her pinky and pinky swore. "Of course I won't tell." Elli promised. Wow, Elli marveled, he forgave me... A thought struck her. " Blake, aren't your folks wondering where you are? Won't they get worried?" She didn't want him to get into more trouble, especially with his parents. Then she heard twigs and branches snapping off to the left. Elli's head snapped up. It was that vampire- Bellmi, she thought was her name. Elli asked acidly "What do you want?". What the hell? I thought that all these vampires had to get out of here. Elli wasn't scared - yet. She was just plain annoyed. Her fingers stared turning thorny, but Elli fought the urge to go and hit her. That would not help this situation at all... Elli thought with bitter regret.

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:04 pm
(Sorry I haven't been on, I had a random overnight at camp.)

Saria took her seat delicately, and looked at Carlisle warmly. He looked exactly like she had pictured him, at least in the air that he put out, of compassion and caring. "So, sorry for intruding, I hope I'm not interrupting or anything...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:10 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Whoah there, Ivy," Bellmi said defensively, throwing her hands in the air. "Chill, I'm not here to harm, or you know, eat you. Actually, you're not at all appealing to me diet-wise."

She felt herself growing more and more interested. Maybe she should help Dante investigate the situation; it seemed a lot more like entertainment rather than her own sappy romance. Bellmi smiled.

"Jeez, if I didn't know better, I would have thought that kind ol' Elli might've wanted to harm me. You know, if we hadn't had that encounter earlier, I might've come up to you at Forks High and hung out with you."

She thought for a moment, making sure she really meant it. She didn't really favour making new friends; unless they were boys. Still, she had been thinking about having a few girl friends--Dante was getting boring to talk to about her girly matters.

-------

Dante twirled around on the spot and fell on his butt. He was really no good at moving around without hurting himself. It wouldn't look good on his very flirtatious personality; he had been trying to put up that macho-man disguise.

"Mon dieu," he mumbled, staring at his bloodied hands. "One sniff of this will have all the ladies... and maybe men crawling over me. Though it's not quite what I had in mind."

He wiped his hands on his jacket, and threw it away, only for it to get caught up a tree branch. Dante sighed, wishing that being a genie could grant his own wishes.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nekairu

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:30 pm
Elli was surprized, but didn't lower her guard. Forks High? Wait, she goes to that school too? Elli tried to remember seeing Bellmi, and she thought that she might've bumped into her in the hallway, but nothing memoribal enough. "Okay, so if you're not here to hurt us, then what do you want?" Elli asked warily.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:04 pm
(Saria you can control Carlisle because no one plays him 0.o lol)

Rosalie watched as Saria took a seat beside her as she spoke, "So, sorry for intruding, I hope I'm not interrupting or anything...." Carlisle merely waved his hand and said, "We have much to discuss, Saria, and Rosalie." He then continued, "Where are you from Saria? Do you have housing? What is your diet? And lastly... what is your talent?"  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

Nekairu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:39 pm
"Well that's simple, all I want is--" Bellmi stopped. What did she want? "Actually, nothing. I came back here looking for my friend. Have you seen him? His name's Dante. Tall, asian-looking, relatively handsome--he might've flirted with you at one point. He seems pretty cocky."

She shifted her weight to one leg. "Yeah, in any case, if you see him, give me a call," Bellmi said, her voice trailing off. She scratched in her number in the dirt. "Feel free to just rub it away."

She turned around and waved. "See you around at school."

And she disappeared.

---

"IF ANYBODY CAN FREAKING HEAR ME, PLEEEASE GIVE ME SOME DIRECTION. AND IF YOU'RE A LADY, THROW IN YOUR NUMBER TOO," Dante shouted. He rubbed his temples. He was tired, but he didn't want to lose his sense of defense.

---

"Dante?" Bellmi whispered behind a dark figure. The shadow turned around to reveal a stricken Dante. She draped her arms around him, and sighed with relief.

"Dante! You idiot!" She said, slapping him, and then hugging him again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:59 pm
Blake had tensed up and had not moved an inch ever since the vampire had come into view. He kept twitching his fingers, thinking of what spell he would use against her if he had to. Even though it was really dark out, Blake had better eye sight than most humans, so he could see that this vampire's eyes were a copper-ish color, which meant that she didn't feed off of humans... 'Regularly that is,' He told himself to be sure to keep on guard. He knew how easily even the most vegiarian vampires could snap on a human if they smelled the right blood. Once she left he still did not untense untill he could no longer feel her waves, just to make sure she wasn't still lingering near by.
Finally, he let his body relax and looked back at Elli. He frowned a little and said, pretending to sound hurt, "Do I really look like Harry Potter?" He couldn't help but let a little smile play across his face at his own joke.

ohemgee x meow

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:42 am
Elli took a look at the number Bellmi scrawled in the dirt. Just for the record, she might as well keep the number. Elli laughed with Blake at his Harry Potter joke, while she entered the digits in her cell phone. Then Elli walked over to Blake and sat down next to him. "Did you know we had vampires at our school?" Elli asked. ...Because I never did. She continued in her head. "I hope that this doesn't interfere with school tomorrow," she thought out loud, "that would be a problem..." Elli leaned back onto her elbows. She began mulling over her options. I couldn't skip, because then Katie would notice my absense, and then suspisions would rise, but what will happen if I go? Now that they know that I know what they are, I could be taken out! Jeez! Without noticing it, het elbows were beginning to take root in the soil. Quickly, Elli changed her arms back to normal, but she wasn't sure if Blake had noticed or not. Elli rolled her eyes in frustration and sighed. This could take some getting used to...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:19 am
After Bellmi had found Dante, she brought him back safely to Forks, and set him down on her couch. It was already around 8PM, and the sun had gone down a long time before. She went to the kitchen and looked inside the fridge. There wasn't much; just a few frozen dinners in case someone of a different.. being decided they'd visit.

She pulled one out and stuck it in the microwave for Dante. "So, tell me again, why do we always fight when we know we'll make up?"

---------

"Humans call it habit; I call it life," he replied, dusting off his shirt. "Pass me some ice and band-aids."

He looked at his hands, they were dirty from soil and blood. He raised his hand to catch the pack of ice that Bellmi threw him, but he quickly lowered it again when he felt a tinge of pain. The ice hit him in the head.

"Ow," he said.  

Nekairu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:37 pm
(Sure, no problem)

Saria smiled at his instant acceptance of her. "Well, I can control emotions." Carlisle raised his eyebrows. "Really? It seems we have another empath in the house Rosalie." He said with a grin. "Is that it Saria?" He asked. "No, I can make the emotions that I influence stay there, so I can make two people fall in love forever, or I can make them temporary." Said Saria with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:13 pm
Rosalie smiled brightly, "If your an empath, Saria, you would get along well with my twin," she said. Rosalie stared to Saria and once again a smile befell her lips, "Your powers are amazing, mine... hmm well my gift is tenacity, you should ask my siblings their gifts as well," Rosalie said warmly. Rosalie then glanced back over to Carlisle.  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

hambzkt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:46 pm
((still fine tuning my second character, but i believe this is close to done))

-Name: Unknown; goes by Junior
-Real Age: 18
-Age when "converted": 16
-Race: "Werewolf"
-Description: Metallic blue eyes, fire red hair. Pretty slender for a werewolf, but still tall - 6 foot exactly. Above average speed, and loves to play Soccer. Moved to Forks summer before his Senior year in high school, and when asked why, he just says he has relatives in La Push.
-Personality: Accepting of most people (like Carlisle), quiet, but talks once you get him started. Generally found with a book in his back pocket (when not reading it, of course.)
Diet: Carnivore - mostly sticks with meat cooked rare. (excluding turkey >.<)

Pic:
User Image  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas