Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:34 pm

King Yoshimitsu
Aprilbaby1
King Yoshimitsu
Aprilbaby1
King Yoshimitsu
jumps down from a tree near by
"why would u wanna she his face anyways"
"because hes hiding it behind a mask" she said then looks up at him "oh hello"

"hello to u to"
walks closer
"but if he wants to hide it just let him until hes
ready to take it wem he wants to"
she sighs and stands up "alright fine" she looks down "sorry" she helps him up and stretches "my names Angel by the way" she said holding out her hand

shakes her hand
"my name is Yoshi nice to meet u both"
"nice to meet you Yoshi" she said smiling softly
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:38 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"i know your not human..so i want to see what you look behind this mask"
is it realy that prominent?
he puts a trembling hand on the buckle
i dont know
"i could sense if somethings human or not" she said smiling softly "you...you were a little hard, but i figured it out" she looks at him "will you please show me?"
fine...
he starts to un buckle it and he starts to slide it off but stops
are you sure?
she looks at him "dont want you to feel pressured so...only if you want to, im up for anything"
fine....
the mask slips off and reveals his light blue skin with gold eyes that seem to have no pupil with the black crack in in the skin under each eye
User Image

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:41 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"i know your not human..so i want to see what you look behind this mask"
is it realy that prominent?
he puts a trembling hand on the buckle
i dont know
"i could sense if somethings human or not" she said smiling softly "you...you were a little hard, but i figured it out" she looks at him "will you please show me?"
fine...
are you sure?
she looks at him "dont want you to feel pressured so...only if you want to, im up for anything"
fine....
the mask slips off and reveals his light blue skin with gold eyes that seem to have no pupil with the black crack in in the skin under each eye
she looks at him, studing his face "wow" she said tilting her head to the side curiously "so...why do you hide behind a mask? you shouldnt be afraid of what people think of you"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:45 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
fine...
are you sure?
fine....
User Image
she looks at him, studing his face "wow" she said tilting her head to the side curiously "so...why do you hide behind a mask? you shouldnt be afraid of what people think of you"
im not afriad of that im fearful of them trying to kill me with a mob and pitch forks
he buckles the mask back in to place

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:48 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
fine...
are you sure?
fine....
User Image
im not afriad of that im fearful of them trying to kill me with a mob and pitch forks
"oh i see now" she said watching him put the mask back on "i hide from the humans and such because im afraid they will capture me and make me a slave again" she said sighning "its not easy being what i am"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:50 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
fine....
User Image
"oh i see now" she said watching him put the mask back on "i hide from the humans and such because im afraid they will capture me and make me a slave again" she said sighning "its not easy being what i am"

its never easy
he pulls his hand away from the mask
so im woundering do you know what i am?

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:52 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
fine....
User Image

its never easy
she bites her bottom lip thinking "im not sure, i think you lost me there" she smiles softly "mind telling me what you are?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:54 pm

"wow is rite u're face is cool"
knonck on his helmet

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:57 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

its never easy
she bites her bottom lip thinking "im not sure, i think you lost me there" she smiles softly "mind telling me what you are?"
it would be much easier to guess before the accident
his voice is metalic from the mask he gets knocked on the full head mask
please dont do that
he looks at yoshi
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:59 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

its never easy
please dont do that
he looks at yoshi
she giggles "here let me help you up" she stands up and holds out her hand

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:00 pm

"oh sorry but all u got is that face i have a true form
that most people are afraid of"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:02 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

its never easy
please dont do that
he looks at yoshi
his blue hand comes out of the sleeve and his wrist blades are seen as he grabs her hand
thanks
he looks at yoshi
and what would that be?

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:03 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

its never easy
please dont do that
he looks at yoshi
his blue hand comes out of the sleeve and his wrist blades are seen as he grabs her hand
thanks
"no problem" she helps him up "sorry for the whole sitting on you thing"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:05 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
please dont do that
he looks at yoshi
thanks
you were curius i cant blame you
his sleeves go back down and cover his hands again

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:07 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
please dont do that
he looks at yoshi
thanks
you were curius i cant blame you
his sleeves go back down and cover his hands again
she shruggs "still wasnt right" she looks around then at the sky as darkness falls "hmm where to find shelter?" she asked seeing the forest grow darker
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games