Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:36 pm
@ Raven:heyo raven -senei ? ninja yes it very nice to see you again! polio told me that your gonna come back?..im hope soo!

@Polio: yeah . . im very sorry polio . . .well im back now and im gonna start coming here more often as usually! . . *hugs* mpeh <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:58 pm
I read lessons 1-5 and am ready for my first test.  

Jackalsblood

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:51 pm
cherryblossom_chan
@ Raven:heyo raven -senei ? ninja yes it very nice to see you again! polio told me that your gonna come back?..im hope soo!

@Polio: yeah . . im very sorry polio . . .well im back now and im gonna start coming here more often as usually! . . *hugs* mpeh <3

Yes I'm coming back Cherry smile . My busy summer is all over so now I have time for Gaia again. It's great to hear that you'll be coming back as well. I really enjoyed having you in the academy. It'll be nice to have some familiar faces around seeing as I know only a few of the people in the academy now neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:13 pm
Polio
Polio had watched him closely, a small frown apperaing on her face for a few seconds. She was thinking about the technique and its usefulness as kinda trailed off. Blinking a little at his voice She nodded quickly, "Ah....Mmm. I am. But thats alot of information and sounds kinda hard...and would take a long long time to learn. How long did it take you to make or learn this technique?"

She looked down at her palm quietly. Her brow furrowing slightly as she let the rest of the information sink in before saying anything else."So basicly this deals with learning how to do the Rasengan and speeding up the chakra''s speed before I can start making the rod and other items... If I am correct..."

She paused looking back at him. "Its a wonderful technique, but are you sure I can even do this Raven-sensei? I was never really good with chakra controlling for big techniques like these..."

(( Okay. -Nods.- I dunno If I''ll still be up. I got school in the morning...If I''m not, Post and I''ll reply when I get home around 4-5pm...-___-;; ))

sits down on the ground and rolls a pebble around with his foot . . . staying silent for a few moments. He then stops and looks up at Polio with a very serious expression on his face

I told you to be prepared for the worst today Polio, did I not? I didn't mean you would be risking your life, I meant you would be facing a crossing point in your training. You need to decide now if you're willing to go through what it takes to learn this technique. If you don't then there's no point in your being a ninja. You can't be of any use on missions at your current level, you would only get in the way. It's true that this technique is a bit much to have you learn right now, but if you DO learn it, you'll probably become the most skilled ninja in the academy. It''s up to you Polio . . . if you asked me, I''d say that I believe you can do this.

Raven stands up and hands Polio a scroll and has her open it up. On the scroll were step by step instructions on how to create the energy rod. Raven then steps back and sighs in dissapointment

Unfortunately for me, it took several years to master that technique. I am the sole creator of it. For you, it should be much easier because I have mapped out how to perform the technique. I''ll read it aloud for you in case the pictures don''t make much sense.

Step 1: Gather all the chakra you possibly can to the large tenketsu in the center of the palm of your hand.
Step 2: Release it quickly and force it to spin around the palm of your hand
Step 4: Concentrate on molding the chakra into a small rotating ball
Step 5: Increase its speed to the point where it doesn''t appear to be rotating anymore.
Step 6: Squeeze the chakra ball with your hand until your hand appears to be holding it like a rod.
Step 7: Release the remaining chakra from the tenketsu around the ball in order to us it to mold the ball.
Step 8: Remain concentrated on elongating and thinning of the chakra ball until it is shaped into the rod.

You are correct in assuming that you must learn the Raisengen first. I''m sure you know how to train for that, correct?

Raven digs into his pouch and pulls out a bag of soldier pills

Here, use these to artificially increase your chakra amount. You''ll need that at the beginning seeing as though you don''t appear to be able to generate the amount of chakra necessary to create the Raisengen. Of course, the pills will tire you out faster so I suggest you don''t overdo it.

Gets real close to Polio, smiles, and pokes her forehead with his index finger

I believe you can do this technique Polio.

steps back a few steps and starts talking in a very excited tone

Once you master it, you''ll have increased your chakra capacity, chakra control, physical strength, concentration, and developed better technique. Your overall skill as a ninja will increace enormously. It will be absolutely amazing!

Stops and looks at the sky for a minute, then glances back down at Polio

Any questions?  

RavenCpu

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:19 pm
Ugh x.x Damn my computer.

My internet connection is being demented. >_>;

I'm gonna have to extend my AFK for a few more days x_x

I'll be back ASAP though^_^

Keep things in order til I return please!

o anyone interested, my broadband modem is being evil and won't send a signal. I'm gonna try some more tommorrow(dsnagged a friend's comp to make this)

SORRY FOR THE DELAYS ; ;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:30 pm
*walks back into class. Straight faced no sign of emotion. This has been his routine for days still not taken his first test* WHat am I gonna do *Hiro mumbles to himself and sits down to study a scroll he took from the library.*  

Hiro Tai

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:06 am
Wakes up and pulls out his bowl of ramen(About 6 feet wide 4 feet deep). Starts eating. Damn that curse! Mmmm. This is good Ramen.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:10 am
RavenCpu
cherryblossom_chan

Yes I'm coming back Cherry smile . My busy summer is all over so now I have time for Gaia again. It's great to hear that you'll be coming back as well. I really enjoyed having you in the academy. It'll be nice to have some familiar faces around seeing as I know only a few of the people in the academy now neutral
oh that is awesome 4laugh . . . and awww your just saying that xd ..yeah some many new people are coming now a days . . . it's hard to keep up n.n;; . . . i've been busy for awhile cuz so many of my friends are leaving so i was trying to convince them to stay . . . sweatdrop *looks at the window . . .and runs towards it* mpeh..my window. . . i missed you! *sits on the edge of the window* the good old days mrgreen  

cherryblossom_chan

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:11 am
EndlessDreamer
Wakes up and pulls out his bowl of ramen(About 6 feet wide 4 feet deep). Starts eating. Damn that curse! Mmmm. This is good Ramen.
*looks over at Endless ...walks towards him* lol endless-kun..whats with you and ramen Xp . . . everytime i see you your always eating ramen . . whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:48 am
*walks in, sits down in desk with hands clenched and eyes closed*  

Jackalsblood

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:29 pm
Polio, after Raven was finished speaking, glanced at the pill bag in one hand then the scroll that was in the other before looking back at him. She was still frowning slightly at hearing his first few words but she knew it was the truth. She sighed a little and looked down a moment. Lifting her head another smile crossed her face and she nodded.

"Aye Sensei. If you think I can do it, I'll give it a shot and work hard to accomplish this technique. . . I hope and will try not to disappoint you." She stuck the soldier pills into her pocket and held up the open scroll more to look at it better. After looking over the pictures and re-thinking the steps he explained she smirked softly and lowered the scroll.

Rolling it shut she looked at him. "Thanks alot Raven. Your a big help like always." 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:25 pm
*streches and wonders how long he can keep this up*  

Joelakaturbo

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:16 pm
cherryblossom_chan
EndlessDreamer
*looks over at Endless ...walks towards him* lol endless-kun..whats with you and ramen Xp . . . everytime i see you your always eating ramen . . whee

Endless puts down the bowl. "Its not my fault, My whole clan has been cursed to eat Ramen for all eternity. If we 12 hours without ramen we will die. GOOD NEWS though. I have some Ramen now. mrgreen "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:11 pm
smiles and rubs his head

heh.... that's what I'm here for right?

straightens up and gets serious again

This is training that's best done alone, but if you need any help feel free to ask me. I may be able to offer some helpful advice from time to time. I believe in you Polio, make me proud smile

turns and walks away  

RavenCpu

Spikelema

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:07 am
With a large flash and a bang smoke begin's to fill the room. Out of the smoke coughing comes..... SPIKELEMA!!!!!! "Hey all did you miss me? I am back for a while!"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff