Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Life Of Emotional Therepy RP ( not that you really need it) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:27 pm

she tries to hid her smile when she feels him run his fingers up and down her neck. she watched the screen. when it came to the sex part she kinda looked away and rolled her eyes smileing. she was really enjoying the movie especially since it was with him.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:32 pm

(i just realised your avatar looks like a teacher)
he grinned watching the movie it was almost over now and he didnt really want it to be he rather liked sitting here with her "wow she is amazing" he thought smiling a bit more.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:36 pm

( lol wow i was trieing to make it look like a painter but oh well i like teacher too!)
she sighed when she found out the movie was almost over cause she didnt want to go she just wanted to stay like this with him. " man i wish i met him sooner cause he is just to awesome!" she thought to herself.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:43 pm

(its good it works..i can see painter also but she just has a bit of a teacherly look)
he sighs when the credits start to roll. he just sits there not wanting to move as everyone around them stands up.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:47 pm

( ok good thanks)
when the credits start she frowns becuase she was so comftorble and happy. she finally said something. " well we should go the movies over....but.....we could go back to my place and talk..... "she said turning a little bit red.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:03 pm

he turned red looking at her. "id like that" he said grinnig at her and standing up stretching again his back stiff.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:06 pm

( lol when i read that you streched your back i tried to cause my back is stiff. but i couldnt cause i remembered i have sunburn like right there)
her face lit up. " ok! well...lets go then!" she said holding his hand and smileing as they walked out the theatre.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:13 pm

(he he thats horrible whee )
he smiles a little at her eagerness. and walks with her soon appoaching their building. he sighed a little as they started up the stairs. "i really wish they would put an elevator in" he mumbled

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:16 pm

( i know it hurts a lot T crying T)
" ya i know you get exaughsted after a long days work.." she said as they came to her room. she succesfully opens the dorr and out comes a whiff of flowers. " wow it actually worked this time..... oh well here we are!" she said showing him her room.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:20 pm

(i know i was born in florida, ive had it something fierce)
he smiles looking around at the room he couldnt help but notice the smell of flowers. he smiled at her. "its nice, exactly like mine but i like what you did with it." he said smiling and looking around

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:23 pm

( man!)
she laughs. " thanks! ive always loved the smell of wild flowers!" she said as she put her keys on the table. she sat on the bed and looked around as well. " i wish we could paint the walls though........ they are just so...plain.." she said frowning a bit.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:29 pm

he looked around at her walls. "we cant paint them?" he asked her turning a bit red and thinking about his own apartment. he smiled at her and walked over standing beside her. "well they are plain here ill say that" he said grinning.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:34 pm

" oh well if they dont want us painting them then oh well..." she said looking around. " you can sit on the bed as well if you want.." she said looking at him while patting the place beside her.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:38 pm

he turned a starnge shade of red. *the exact shade of red in fact he had painted his apartment* as he moved over and sat beside her. "thank you" he said grinning at her noticing how soft her bed was.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:42 pm

she laughed." no problem........i think i might just paint my walls though......" she said as she layed down and looked at all her walls.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff