Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:52 pm
See, proper waterproofing can prevent a lightsaber from shortting out. Young obiwan made a mistake as he didn't have his weapon properly protected, something he learned from by the time of episode two. Kit's Lightsabre is special in that it can operate underwater. Operating in the rain isn't the same as underwater.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:08 am
SO who do you guys think the adversary in the Dark Nest Trilogy by Troy Denning willl be?  

FrozenPhoenix32

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:22 am
Haven't heard of it... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:38 am
Dark Nest, will be a trilogy taking place after NJO. Personally i hope that they arent still mopping up the vong. and maybe theres a new enemy  

FrozenPhoenix32

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:48 pm
It'd probably be weird for me to read, since I didn't really go through NJO.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:59 pm
*Is excited for the new series* When will this one be released?  

Flamer42

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:19 am
Like you need any more books up on those shelves...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:26 pm
uhh itll be released sometime during 05.  

FrozenPhoenix32

The Perennial

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:04 pm
What do you guys think the worst thing to happen in the EU was? I think it's STILL the death of CHewbacca. The only reason they killed him off was to get more book sales. If it were any different, it would have been a better death, or even better: none at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:14 pm
NJO killed sstar wars itself

ANakin Died...

CHEWIE DIED

so much more..when MJ gets back ill have her put up the list  

FrozenPhoenix32

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:06 pm
The Perennial
What do you guys think the worst thing to happen in the EU was? I think it's STILL the death of CHewbacca. The only reason they killed him off was to get more book sales. If it were any different, it would have been a better death, or even better: none at all.

anybody who didnt like NJO should check out the fanfic im writing, the link is in the Jedi Archives thread. its only got two chapters so far, but ive got ideas bouncin around my head. most of hte stuff fromt he EU happens except NJO cuz..NJO sucked gigantic monkey p***s.

if i was an EU writer, id sooo have chewie and anakin solo come back. wanna know how? some goon would stop time with a time stopper thing, take their bodies and nurse them back to health  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:56 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
The Perennial

anybody who didnt like NJO should check out the fanfic im writing, the link is in the Jedi Archives thread. its only got two chapters so far, but ive got ideas bouncin around my head. most of hte stuff fromt he EU happens except NJO cuz..NJO sucked gigantic monkey p***s.

if i was an EU writer, id sooo have chewie and anakin solo come back. wanna know how? some goon would stop time with a time stopper thing, take their bodies and nurse them back to health
or.... have the events surrounding their death clarified so it sounds like they faked their death but not really and have just been stuck on some deserted planet with a destroyed space ship and no communications array powerful enough to ask for rescue. reminds me of the dathimor witches or however you spell the planet's name cause im too lazy to look.  

Tiderion

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:24 pm
Or you could even go so far as to say Anakin had discovered a new way to manipulate the Force! What if he had somehow developed the ability to transport things using the Force? He could have, in theory, beamed Chewie elsewhere, not even meaning to, but as a kind of subconcious reaction. No one would know. And, (though I have no idea how Anakin died so this may not apply) he could have done the same thing for himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:50 pm
poor anakin...he died during a raid gone awry on Myrkyr partly cuz of gay a** jacen

JACEN WAS ONCE UPON A TIME A COOL CHARACTER!!

NJO KILLEd IT!!  

FrozenPhoenix32

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:40 am
I was surprised how different the Solo kids seemed from the other novels I'd read. I once upon a time started the first book of the NJO, but never finished it or went on to any of the others.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff