Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-S- A C R l F l C E

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:44 pm
Nekura giggled lightly, the sound was more like a light, bubbly gowl.
"Unfortunately I don't. I wasn't planning on stopping here. I was headed that way." She explained. She picked up her tail and pointed it towards the forest.
"The smell the lavender is just to addicting to me." As she said this she took in a deep breath, taking in the smell of the lavender along with Hyacinthe's scent.
She quickly winced. Her nose scrunched. She could smell his blood.
Her nostrils flaired and her eyes flashed warily.
"You should get that taken care of." She suggested, motioning to the wound on his paw with her head as her tail took it's place.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:55 pm
Crystalia entered a Flower Meadow area. It seemed to have wolves from a pack,
I have finally found a pack after all these years! I just hope I can fit in and be accepted in... she thought to herself as she kept walking around, softly and slowly.
She looked around observing the area and how the wolves interact with each other. She wondered where she could find some of the higher rank wolves,
I just hope they don't attack me just for intruding and being in their area...

Flories

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:59 pm
One of Hyacinthe's ears twitched, and he cocked a brow in disbelief.
"You were headed in there? The forest?"
He shook his head, smiling sardonically.
"Chavi, I've been lost in there all day. I was lucky that the trees grew tired of me and spat me out here..."
His thoughts wandered momentarily. He followed Nekura's eyes and realized she'd been staring at his injured leg. He frowned, inspecting it himself. It hadn't broken, but the tree root on which he'd fallen had scored the flesh messily. The fur around his wound was matted with blood and dirt. The way things were going, it was likely to get infected.
"Ah, that... Yeah, I... I'm clumbsy..."
His charisma was seriously lacking at the moment, and it was entirely unlike him. He noticed it too, and he disliked himself greatly for it. Was he so intimidated by the wolfess that he'd become so... so damned small?
He lost himself in his thoughts again, an impolite sort of habit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:00 pm
Andre sauntered through the meadow thoughtlessly. The last thing he wanted was to stay here and give into the sun beating against his back and the array of scents drowning his nose.
He just wanted to get out of this place, wherever he was. About this time he, literally, ran into Crystalia. He ended up taking them both to the ground with him. He pulled himself off the ground feverishly.
A deep growl came from him. His amber eyes flashing in warning.
He refused to let this get in the way. He pushed passed her violently and continued on towards the forest.

-S- A C R l F l C E

-S- A C R l F l C E

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:08 pm
Nekura nodded once.
"Yes, I blend in easier in there. I don't feel like a sitting duck so much." She stated.
She tried to hold back the hint of sarcasum that was starting to make itself presant in her silky smooth voice. She found this statement to be pretty redundant and sighed despite herself.
She glanced once more at Hyacinthe's injured leg.
"There are herbs in this meadow that could help. That is if you rince it in the stream first." She stated.
Her ears perked up, listening for anyone else. She sat up and looked over the lavender to inspect the stream. No one in sight.
She stood up, streatching her long legs.
"I could help." She suggested.
"That is, if you can trust that I won't hurt you further. Though I don't see why anyone would sink to that level." She sounded disgusted at her own statement. Obviously the sarcasum had broke free.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:09 pm
Crystalia, as she was run over, absorbed the sudden impact and then reacted. She wasn't that fast thinking things through. At times, she just gets lost in her thoughts even in a conversation. Crysta got mad at the wolf for not even saying a thing for running at her and getting mad like if it was her fault.
"What's your problem?", she asked with anger and with a bit of a threat.
She never really has been much of a fighter or anything. She always depended on her brother to protect her, but in the mean time, she didn't fight that much since she was alone, wandering around looking for a pack.

Flories

-S- A C R l F l C E

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:18 pm
Andre turned around and scowled at Crystalia. A deep, threatening growl came from deep within his chest. Amber eyes were burning with anger.
What was his problem?
His problem was that wolves like her were keeping him from getting out of this obnoctiously huge meadow.
"Just stay out of my way." He snarled.
He turned away from her once more and continued his seemingly-never-ending journy towards the forest.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:35 pm
Hyacinthe had remained silent for the most part...
...but the instant the femme offered to help him, his gut lurched with an inner sense of panic.
"Oh, no, chavi, you needn't... I mean, thank you, but..."
He cursed himself as he trailed off.
Stupid, stupid. Idiot.
He sighed, his ears falling back against his head.
His head drooped low with his voice.
"I don't want to burden you."
A dog among wolves.
Here, he was inferior.
And he felt it.
He wanted desperately to take care of himself, to prove himself in some way...
And he wasn't getting off to a good start. Not in the least.
His tail thumped behind him helplessly as his stomach turned inside him.
"Ugh."

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

-S- A C R l F l C E

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:54 pm
"It's no burden." Nekura insisted.
She sighed and took a couple of steps towards the way she had come.
"But if you don't need my help than I really see no need in me staying." She stated matter-of-factly.
As she turned her back to Hyacinthe her tail flicked teasingly.
The light glinted off her eyes as she looked away and walked back through the lavender and towards the forest.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:01 pm
Hyacinthe paused, his jaw hanging lightly agape.
He had a terrible feeling that the femme was toying with him.
Yeah, she was.
He clamped his jaws shut and furrowed his brow.
Any other time, he'd have congradulated her for cornering him so.
But, as things were, his sense of humor was a bit absent at the moment.
He sighed, and eventually called after her.
"Alright, alright! You got me... I need your damn help..."
He paused and, realizing the terribly bitter tone in his voice, added
"...please."

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

-S- A C R l F l C E

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:15 pm
Nekura backtracked.
She poked her head through the lavender.
"That's what I thought." She giggled lightly.
She looked back down at his paw and walked in front of him.
"You can walk right? The stream is just a little ways away." She said.
She looked over the lavender and grass once more and looked at the stream. It wasn't that far, but to Hyacinthe it may seem like longer.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:37 pm
He exhaled sharply through his nostrils, giving a kind of snort.
As if he didn't feel like simply answering her question, Hyacinthe awkwardly rose to his feet.
He thought briefly about how much easier his injury would be to handle in his human form... but he was too afraid of what the transformation might do to it. So he limped sluggishly toward the nearby stream on all fours, his tail dragging low on the ground.
He made an extra effort not to cringe or wince in pain the entire way over, hoping to not appear any more weak than he'd already made himself out to look. He reached the stream and settled down next to it, giving a backward glance Nekura's way.
His eyes were begging for reassurance, as prickly as his disposition was.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

-S- A C R l F l C E

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:52 pm
Nekura followed behind. Making sure that he wasn't going to fall over.
She could see that he was in pain, despite his efforts, it was obvous in his eyes.
She came up beside him once they reached the stream.
"Rince your paw in the water. I'll go get some herbs." She instructed.
She turned from him and followed the stream.
She searched through the flowers and grass and finally found what she was looking for.
She bent down towards the herbs to pick them with her teath.
She fought the urge to change back, seeing as though the herbs stunk.
She picked them anyway and ran back to where Hycinthe was. She layed them down beside him.
She turned from him and took a drink from the streem, in an attempt to get the taste of the herbs out of her mouth.
They didn't taste any better than they smelled.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:17 pm
As soon as Nekura had left and he was sure she was out of sight, Hyacinthe leaned over and cautiously dipped his left leg into the stream.
The kiss of the water on his open wound was a cruel one, sending involuntary spasms of pain up as far as his shoulder. He shook his head as if to shake off the pain, but a considerable whine still made it out of him.
He caught his breath as the pain began to subside. The spring water was cold with the passing of winter, and numbed his leg somewhat.
When the femme returned with the herbs, their unwelcome scent flooded his nostrils. He snorted again, wrinkling his nose in distaste.
"How are those supposed to help me?"

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

-S- A C R l F l C E

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:36 pm
Pulling her head from the water, Nekura looked at Hyacinthe, then glanced at the herbs.
"I know it stinks. Just be glad you didn't have to taste them." She stated.
She made sure that the herbs were all together before she looked arround for something.
She found a cylinder shaped rock.
By this time ther handless form wouldn't help much. She sighed.
She turned to her human form.
She picked up the rock and turned it in her hands.
She punched the top in, making herself a makeshift bowl.
She picked up the herbs and set them inside the bowl. she grabbed a rounder rock from the stream. She went to ground the herbs, but hesitated. She went and picked some lavender. She put it in with the herbs and grounded them together.
When she was done she shifted back to her wolf form and dipped her tail into the stream.
"The lavender should help the smell." She explained.
She dipped her tail into the herb and lavender mixture and reatched for Hyacinthe's paw.
"Just to warn you, this will sting a little." She warned.
She brushed the tip of her tail accross the wound gently. Looking at his face to see his reaction.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff