Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:18 pm
Well nothing much" she smiled and turned into her human form and ran her hand threw her hair and let it fall down her bare back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:54 pm
Neira awoke from a strange dream and looked wearily about her with squinted eyes. As she remembered where she was she looked up and saw that Cuan had walked over and Dark was playing with Meena's long hair. She got up and padded over to them; it seemed as if they'd been discussing what to do. 'Anyone up for a little snack? Neira had thought up an exotic new thing they should try as she remembered the strange fruit trees she'd seen back by the stream. 'I'll be right back.' Neira ran into the trees and instantly spotted what she was looking for. The papayas were a bit farther up that she'd first thought but she managed to climb up to a branch and knock some down after she'd shifted into her other form. She gathered the fruit up in her skirt and ran back to her fiends. Dark looked up and yelped, hiding behind Meena. 'Oops! Sorry, I guess I didn't tell you I could change, but it's still me, Neira!' She knelt down and scooped up Dark in her arms, cuddling the furry pup. 'Here, I've got a treat for everyone....'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:01 pm
Dark smiled and snuggled into Neira,as her paws flayed in the air,as she looked at Meena,and Caun. She thought of turning into her human form but decided not and she layed in her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:24 pm
"a snack sounds good"she said licking her lips.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:24 pm
Neira cuddled Dark a little more and then she handed everyone a papaya. 'I know it's not the typical food for carnivores, but I rather like some fruit now and again. Then again it could just be my Changed side....' She bit into the ripe fruit and some juice dribbled down her chin. They were just right; not to sweet, not too bitter. 'Uhmmm.... it's so good!' She bit off a small chunk and held it in front of Dark who sniffed it curiously and licked it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:46 am
"what is it exactly? I....well ok here goes nothing." she bit into it and wrincled her nose, buta te it any way.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:09 pm
Cuan just sat there while he watched all the other wolves stroke eachohers hair and fur. He smiled while sitting down to lick his paw. He saw Neira and got excited, "yay someone to party with now!" He walked up to Neira, "hey there! come on we have to do something fun! meena, dark, you can come too...but I have no idea what we should do, hehe"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:23 pm
'Eh? Well, I guess if nobody likes the papaya, that's okay. Let's do something then....' Neira thought for a moment then spotted a hollow coconut on the beach and she ran up to it. The hollow shell rolled easily on the sand so she pushed it back to where Dark, Meena and Cuan sat waiting. 'Let's play some ball!' Neira passed to Dark who ran up to it and pushed it with her nose into Cuan's fluffy body. 'C'mon and play!' It was funny because the coconut was almost bigger than the tiny pup, but she still managed to move it.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:35 pm
Meena watched then ran towards Cuan and tackled him nocking him and her into the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:30 pm
Dark jumped onthe male wolf.She barked and nudge him.  

darkblaze14

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:43 pm
(( Hope you guys don't mind me joining in... ))

A crimson furred fea stood before the vast ocean as she watched the waves crash the sand before her. Her crimson eyes held kindness and peaceful-ness. Turning around around she took a few steps and stood under a tree. Looking about once more she lifted her maw up and sniffed the air. Salt, water, and wolf scents she did not regonize hit her nose. With curosity started to surge through her the crimson fea started to walk. Weaving through the scarce trees and shadows, her steps silent. Coming to another part of the beach her kind eyes landed upon the group. A small smile coming onto her maw. She always enjoyed meeting new wolves, ecspecially when they were new to the lands. Standing there for a moment she started to debate if she should walk up and go converse with the other wolves. With her crimson eyes scanning the group she counted the wolves that were in it. 3 feas and one brute. Gaining up the courage she had she lifted her head up some as her ears perked up. Walking from the shadows her crimson fur gleamed dully in the sun. Her paws and legs getting covered in the sand. She stopped a few feet short and stood a good respectable distance away. Just incase she was not welcomed from the group. The crimson fea stood as her kind eyes once more scanned the wolves, her tail swaying some, "Hello.." She said softly. This crimson colored fea was known as Sora. One of the many wolves of the this pack.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:43 pm
Joining in the fun, Neira tackled Cuan and bit his ear until he started to wriggle away from under the three females, his face blushing under his fur. 'Haha! Cuan you're so redfaced. Are you that embarassed?' Neira rolled over onto the sand and scratched Cuan behind the ears absently as she stared up at the sky, the sun warming her white fur. The scent of another female wolf blew in on the ocean breeze and Neira quickly sprang to her feet, sending sand flying into the air. She Changed back to wolf form as she saw the crimson she-wolf approach. Neira went to stand in front of her friends in a protective stance. 'Hello...?' Neira tilted her head and cocked her white-tipped ears, eyes narrowing as she felt the commanding presence of the other she-wolf.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:29 pm
Sora's eyes landed on the black she-wolf and she just studied her for a moment. Then noticing the protective stance and the she-wolf's eyes narrowing on her, Sora's courage was started to fade away. Shaking herself off she looked back up, "I am wandering if I could join in the conversation." Her voice was soft and the words flowed easily out of her mouth. The crimson fea then looked about the ocean area, her head turning left and then slowly to the right. Studying details while waiting for the other she-wolf to answer her or give some type of communication. Sora's attention was then brought back to the group of wolves. Still a few feet away her eyes scanned them. She had certainly never had seen these wolves before.... Shaking her head she looks at her paws for a moment, acting like they were the most intresting thing in the world. She noticed her legs and paws were covered in sand, it take along time to get all the sand off her. She sighed at the thought. Then, looking back up her eyes landed on the black she-wolf across from her, "I do hope I'm not intruding." She murmured softly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:57 pm
Meena sighed and licked Caun and ran back to shore and sat and shook her self of water.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:44 pm
Out of nowhere, Kaiya pounced and tackled Cuan. "Got ya!" She excaimed gleefully. "Hallo all! How has everyong been?" She looked at the newer wolf and smiled. "I don't think we've met before. I'm Kaiya." She walked up to the wolf carefully and offered a friendly smile.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff