Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lezgal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:46 pm
"I'm thinking the child's not what she seems she is, and that wolf over there must be the alpha wolf... isn't he?" Nightmare looked at kaiya, waiting patiently for her answer...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:12 pm
Kaiya nodded. "That's Slighter. I don't know him too well becuase he's usually very busy, but he is a good leader. He looks out for his pack." She went on to say about the male wolf. "By the way, what do you mean Dark is not what she seems to be? She came to this pack only a short while ago. No one really knows what her old ack was like, but then agian we try not to interfere with their past."  

Moon_Wolf_0001

lezgal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:06 pm
"Never mind" said nightmare, eyeing kaiye, something interested Nightmare about Kaiye, but it's merely and interest nothing more, so she stops looking at the she wolf, and slowly makes her way to dark and the little kitten.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:50 pm
Neira walked up to Slighter and gently licked his ears, then turned and curled up next to Dark and the little kitten. She noticed that Nightmare had shown up and looked up and smiled. She lay her head down and sighed, it was time for a nap. She drifted into a hazy, half-conscious state so she could still hear the sound of the gentle wind in the trees, the soft lap of the waves on the sandy beach, and the sounds of the other wolves nearby. She cuddled closer around Dark and licked the little kitten absently, making it mew. She smiled serenely and drifted off.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

lezgal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:08 pm
As she watched the other dog go gently to sleep, she came near the pack, in hopes that they wont scare her away, she moved silently closer and closer....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:13 pm
Kaiya silently watched Neira curl around Dark and the kitten. She knew Neira could take care of them, so she found this time to wander. Kaiya began to walk slowly, just to take in her surroundings. Lifting her head up, she stared at the moon. It was a perfect full moon and she felt at peace. Suddenly weary, she curled up in the open, bathed in the moonlight, and closed her eyes. She listened to the distant rush of running water and the sound of the crickets and insects of night.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:26 pm
((Wow... Lost of post,... I don;t know where to begin.))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:29 am
"Why awake so late? can you not sleep?" asked nightmare to kaiya quickly chewing the fish, she cocked her head just a little bit, jesturing of kaiya would like some fish too...  

lezgal

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:05 pm
"I've never been one who slept much. I don't want to miss a thing." Kaiya said raising her head to look at Nightmare. Kindly she shook her head at the fish. "You eat it, I'm fine thanks."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm
Dark wokeup and brought the kitten plushie with her as she cocked her head and dropped the plushie,she brought it to the alpha male and nudged it toward him wagging her tail as she snuggled into him,whinning happily.  

darkblaze14

lezgal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:24 am
Nightmare happily ate the fish, but then smelled another wolf in the premises... nightmare growled loudly... then out came a white young pup... but nightmare growled at it even so... the pup smell was so familliar yet also unfamiliar...

Dream showed himself to the growling wolf, scared, he whined a little bit... but his pride led him to growl too, but unfortunately he was only a pup, so he knew it didn't intimidate the much bigger and stronger she wolf...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:29 pm
Dark saw the new pup and growled,at it then she moved away,for she was just a week old. She hid behind Nightmare scared of him.  

darkblaze14

lezgal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:41 pm
Nightmare growled even louder... then she realized dark was right behind her... she stopped growling and asked "Who are you little one? why have you come here? what is your bussiness here?"...

Dream seemed startled, and looked at the young pup right behind the big she wolf, "My name is dream!" exclaimed dream...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:06 pm
Kaiya watched as the newer pup growled at Nightmare. Walking over to the white pup, she nocked her nose into his side lightly. "One does not bare their fangs at the others of this pack, young pup." She sat and looked sternly down at Dream. "I am Kaiya, a protector of this pack."  

Moon_Wolf_0001

lezgal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:15 pm
Dream was nervous being touched by the large she wolf and quickly backed up a little bit and then growled loudly, and attempted to bite Kaiya's paw, but backed up and growled again...

Nightmare watched Dream nearly bite Kaiya, something about the spunky little pup she seems to remember...  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games