Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
(Naruto Rping)HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE(setting:squad making room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:47 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Though unconscious, his mind still functioned, and he continued to speak with Logen. "You don't understand! He may be evil, but he's still my father, damnit! *Starts crying* You don't know what it's like to have no parents! He always away trying to kill someone, and Kabuto would chuck me off a cliff if given the chance! What else can I do! Nobody would adopt the son of Orochimaru!" He then hissed in disgust. "To think I know how that brat Naruto feels! This is a new low, even for my family..."

looks at him. "i dont have any family anymore either. u dont see me being evil.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:50 pm
(Dude, I was talking to Logen inside my head, since she ws talking in side my head. Besides, Sasuke became obsessed with power without his family. I think that qualifies as evil.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:53 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(Dude, I was talking to Logen inside my head, since she ws talking in side my head. Besides, Sasuke became obsessed with power without his family. I think that qualifies as evil.)
(oops sorry...and no because he is still good. he never goes evil)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:29 pm
(Being greedy and trying to acquire as much power as possible to kill someone is evil.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:35 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(Being greedy and trying to acquire as much power as possible to kill someone is evil.)

(he is doing it to kill itachi, who is evil, his cause us noble. razz )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:48 pm
(Noble my a**, he joined the bad guys several times!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

iIve

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:00 pm
yay im bak from the beach house me n my bro stood at so were bak n where did i leave off.............oh ya killing zaizen........n yes sasuke wasnt really noble i kinda hated him n his attitude  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:04 pm
IVE1216
yay im bak from the beach house me n my bro stood at so were bak n where did i leave off.............oh ya killing zaizen........n yes sasuke wasnt really noble i kinda hated him n his attitude

~kicks u in the shins~ shut up!  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:46 pm
Inside Zaizen's head, the emotional dilemma continued. "To make things worse, I can't even take comfort inside my own head anymore, with around!" He pointed an accusing finger at Logen. "You are almost as bad as he is! You at least have a reason to treat me like crap. I'm evil, you're good, it's the way it goes. Go ahead. Kill me now. You'll be doing me a favour..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:18 pm
Zaizen collapsed to his knees and began to cry.

(Where did everybody go???)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash