Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:30 pm
Luv_Chan
Heylo everyone! Nice to meet you! -Nods- Hmm, introduce myself... I'm Luv_Chan, you can call me Luv or Katie as that's my real name[no one really uses that though...]~! I really love Lucky Star, yup yup. My favorite is Konata as she reminds me of me, but with Tsukasa combined. I love all types of anime and manga, but I like reading normal books too! I don't like doing homework though.. I tend to avoid that. Ha ha. If you wants to know mores about me visit my profile! That's me though, so yea nice to meet you guys.

Howdy! Welcome to the guild!

I like to add that I accepted 3 people into the guild today. I feel happy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:19 pm
Uh, hi! ^^ I'm a major fan of Lucky Star-lucky star wallpaper, memorized theme song lyrics, attempted dance, among other things...

I'm 13, my favorite colors are blue and purple, and I'm a lot like Konata. Except I'm not athletic. crying

I was like, OMG IM A LOT LIKE KONACHAN! when I first saw Lucky Star. o.O
-is short, anime addict, plays MMORPGs, and used to copy off of meh friends homework-

Soooo...o.o  

xMiyukii

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:40 am
User Image
*Pat pat pat*...

Well then, welcome.

...at least you have influence.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:09 pm
ola!

I am Barsona
I am up to date with Lucky Star, and about to go on to the manga, b/c it's the only place I will ever get to see Konata and gang (although I dled all the episodes....)

I fell in love with Lucky Star at first sight. The story goes, my friend showed me a little video of Megaman sprites dancing to the "Motteke, Sailor Fuku!" and I was like, wtf, I know this song some where (which of course I didn't, so I believe it was de javu).

I watched couple of skits on YouTube, and I fell in love with it immediately (this is before I saw Azumanga, so I though the slice of life in Lucky was really original).

Favorite Charracter (other than liking all of them, and was some what wishing Minegishi had more part in the story)

Konata: You cannot like this character. She is funny as hell
Misao: I really don't know why, but I was like, she is AWESOME!
Kagami: B/c you need a tsundere+tsukkomi character

Planning to go to Japan this winter, and hoping I can get my hands on some of the konata+kagami figures, and hoping that when I go to comiket, there is some kind of Lucky Star event  

Vivio1412

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:02 pm
User Image
*Pat pat pat*...

I am going to Animania next week, and there will be Lucky Star events.

Also, if you are going to Japan, go to Maidens Way and the general Saitama area, you will see a lot of Lucky Star stuff there.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:25 am
*Is jealous about people going to Japan* Lucky people. I wanna go so bad...  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:17 am
I hoping to go to Japan next year, there is a big possibility that I can next on the year after. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-grins-

I'm jealous also.

Worship The Shinkai...

00NINE-1
Crew

Konata Izumi-san

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:36 am
Konichiwa! Watashi wa Izumi Konata.

I enjoy RPGs (mostly D&D), online gaming (Guild Wars is Ok, I'd play WOW, but I don't have the money to give Blizzard at the moment, and I can't find my Diablo 2 play disk...), I play Travian online, and of course Gaia. I am beginning to get into cosplay stuffs, but again, without any true spending money, its kinda hard to do. I'm learning Japanese by my own pace, so very slowly, and I role play Haruhi Fujioka on an Ouran RP site.

Konata is one of my favorite characters (and she's rather easy for me to RP/Cosplay).

I'm a college student majoring in Psychology, work full time, and am engaged.

Rock on everyone!

edit: I also play trading card games: Magic:The Gathering, Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh! (thinking of starting Legend of the 5 Rings as well)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:51 am
Konata Izumi-san

I enjoy RPGs (mostly D&D), online gaming (Guild Wars is Ok, I'd play WOW, but I don't have the money to give Blizzard at the moment, and I can't find my Diablo 2 play disk...), I play Travian online, and of course Gaia. I am beginning to get into cosplay stuffs, but again, without any true spending money, its kinda hard to do. I'm learning Japanese by my own pace, so very slowly, and I cosplay Haruhi Fujioka on an Ouran RP site.

Konata is one of my favorite characters (and she's rather easy for me to RP/Cosplay).

Rock on everyone!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-grins-

Rock on!

Worship The Shinkai...

00NINE-1
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:40 pm
Konata Izumi-san

I enjoy RPGs (mostly D&D), online gaming (Guild Wars is Ok, I'd play WOW, but I don't have the money to give Blizzard at the moment, and I can't find my Diablo 2 play disk...), I play Travian online, and of course Gaia. I am beginning to get into cosplay stuffs, but again, without any true spending money, its kinda hard to do. I'm learning Japanese by my own pace, so very slowly, and I role play Haruhi Fujioka on an Ouran RP site.

Rock on everyone!

edit: I also play trading card games: Magic:The Gathering, Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh! (thinking of starting Legend of the 5 Rings as well)

heart
the same with me and WOW, I don't have the money for that!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:58 pm
hi i'm yohin ikari i first found lucky star by accident but i fell in love with it first episde.

my favorite characters kontana and kagami

my hobbies are watching anime, try to draw some of the chareters (fail missarabuly), playing video games.  

yohin ikari

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:34 pm
yohin ikari
hi i'm yohin ikari i first found lucky star by accident but i fell in love with it first episde.

my hobbies are watching anime, try to draw some of the chareters (fail missarabuly), playing video games.
User Image
*Pat pat pat*...

Welcome to the guild ^^.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:25 am
yohin ikari

Welcome biggrin  

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points

Saji Keisuke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:10 am
my name is mauricio, but´s ok if you call me just Mao, fav. char.... kagami, i suposse, and i started watching lucky just for curiosity....

Ah! And my new hero is minoru!!! wa-wa-wa-wasuremono.......

And, things appart for lucky star, í´m a graphic designer, illustrator, and play a lot of videogames, and watch a lot of manga. That´s fun. Searching for job, if anyone wants a web designer, or a illustrator, just tell me  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff