Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:21 pm
Is it better to do what you luv, or luv who you are with?

Scenario: I'm a senior. I want to go to college and major in dance. I started dancing only last year so I am really behind. I'm also behind in my credits and might not graduate this year. having that said school and dance is taking up alot of my time. I have little time to be with freind and almost zero to be on Gaia. My freinds feel that I've abandoned them, and the worst part is that my best freind(who I have a crush on and he knows it) already feels like i have betrayed him for reasons I will not get into right now. I don't want to lose my freinds or the chance to be with my crush, but I don't want to be behind in my future corrior. what should I do?  
crying I think I like a boy that's a freshmen... I am a senior.... is it normal for a practically adult girl to harbor feelings for a boy who's bairly 16 @_@;  

Sakiimi

Vinnie Outlaw

As before, education first, true friends and such would understand this need  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:22 pm
Sakiimi
crying I think I like a boy that's a freshmen... I am a senior.... is it normal for a practically adult girl to harbor feelings for a boy who's bairly 16 @_@;
Yeah I guess if your single and you see him too your liking o_o  

Vinnie Outlaw

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:24 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Sakiimi

But I'd hardly say it would wind up being anything... I'll be a senior in college by the time he's a freshmen.... I think (And this is a FIRST) I'm becomming attracted to boys not for stability or such, but more for physical affection.... It kinda makes me feel icky in a way sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:27 pm
Sakiimi
Vincent R. Starwind
Sakiimi

But I'd hardly say it would wind up being anything... I'll be a senior in college by the time he's a freshmen.... I think (And this is a FIRST) I'm becomming attracted to boys not for stability or such, but more for physical affection.... It kinda makes me feel icky in a way sweatdrop
Could be going through a stage of wanting to be...slutty/needy/clingy? o_o needs for cuddling or just attention need IRL...I can't say i ain't no psychiatrist cool  

Vinnie Outlaw

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:28 pm
Vincent R. Starwind

ok. . . but I feel like I just dumped them. . . I have like NO time to do anything besides school and dance. I want time for freinds, but there is no let up this semester. its even disturbing school work, and I only get fridays and sundays off. . . maybe I'm just parinoid that I'll become a loner again. The other thing is my crush is str8.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:29 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Sakiimi
Vincent R. Starwind
Sakiimi

Could be going through a stage of wanting to be...slutty/needy/clingy? o_o needs for cuddling or just attention need IRL...I can't say i ain't no psychiatrist cool

@_@ I'm in human heat lolz  

Sakiimi

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:30 pm
Scarlet_Stained_Paws
Vincent R. Starwind

ok. . . but I feel like I just dumped them. . . I have like NO time to do anything besides school and dance. I want time for freinds, but there is no let up this semester. its even disturbing school work, and I only get fridays and sundays off. . . maybe I'm just parinoid that I'll become a loner again. The other thing is my crush is str8.
My only advice to you is, go with what your own head tells you...

But I'll advise get through school, then worry about luv/love/what to sleep with xD

Okies, Vince the helper be done!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:31 pm
Sakiimi

Considering whats written in my siggy, thats not the most perfect thing to say Saki xp  

Vinnie Outlaw

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:32 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Scarlet_Stained_Paws
Vincent R. Starwind

My only advice to you is, go with what your own head tells you...

But I'll advise get through school, then worry about luv/love/what to sleep with xD

Okies, Vince the helper be done!

thanks vince, I take your advice to heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:33 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Sakiimi

Considering whats written in my siggy, thats not the most perfect thing to say Saki xp

>.> Well it's not as if I go off and act on anything... I'm still a mighty V and I plan on being one untill I meet the right guy ! 3nodding  

Sakiimi

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:34 pm
Scarlet_Stained_Paws

thanks vince, I take your advice to heart.
Considering I'm going college to become a Plumber and a eletrician...I can say if you want to dance and such, frickin do it and be happy knowing your doing what you WANT to do!

Doodedoo, Vince is a cybernetic dracofox psychiatrist now xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:35 pm
Sakiimi
Vincent R. Starwind
Sakiimi

>.> Well it's not as if I go off and act on anything... I'm still a mighty V and I plan on being one untill I meet the right guy ! 3nodding
I'd hope too to ~puts the assualt rifle away~ 3nodding  

Vinnie Outlaw

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:36 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Sakiimi
Vincent R. Starwind
Sakiimi

I'd hope too to ~puts the assualt rifle away~ 3nodding

*is glad she isn't a slut*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games