Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lycans, Vampyre, and Humans...oh dear... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:03 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she thinks "well i dont remember you" she sits cross legged "what do you look like and when did we meet?"
earlier today
toboe picks his head off the ground
she thinks back but only remembered seeing the wolf that attacked her and the guy she met when she was in the forest, she plays with the hem of her skirt
heres a hint
the wolf shakes the three rings around its right paw making them clank
she sits up "ive heard that before" she looks at the wolf "your that one guy that helped me with that wolf" she gasp, her eyes went wide
the wolf grins
yep its me
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:05 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she thinks "well i dont remember you" she sits cross legged "what do you look like and when did we meet?"
earlier today
toboe picks his head off the ground
she thinks back but only remembered seeing the wolf that attacked her and the guy she met when she was in the forest, she plays with the hem of her skirt
heres a hint
she sits up "ive heard that before" she looks at the wolf "your that one guy that helped me with that wolf" she gasp, her eyes went wide
the wolf grins
yep its me
she stares at him wide eyed "b-but i thought....and...you....and the wolf...." she studders trying to grasp it all

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:06 pm

jumps down into the cave
"ahh there u guys are"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:07 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
heres a hint
the wolf grins
yep its me
she stares at him wide eyed "b-but i thought....and...you....and the wolf...." she studders trying to grasp it all
toboe lowers his head to the ground waiting for her to grasp it
i dont eat humans first and foremost

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:10 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
heres a hint
the wolf grins
yep its me
she jumps as she sees the other person, she looks between the two and takes a deep breath, she screams a short scream then covers her mouth, she closes her eyes takes sevarl deep breaths, she looks at them "s-so your both wolves?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:12 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the wolf grins
yep its me
she jumps as she sees the other person, she looks between the two and takes a deep breath, she screams a short scream then covers her mouth, she closes her eyes takes sevarl deep breaths, she looks at them "s-so your both wolves?"
he was born human while the wolfstan family are born wolves and are the only lycans who are born that way

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:15 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the wolf grins
yep its me
he was born human while the wolfstan family are born wolves and are the only lycans who are born that way
she nodds "o-okay....." she thinks "so...why are you both here?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:17 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i came here cus i had to run from the orphanage and the woods seemed like a good place to hide

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:19 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i came here cus i had to run from the orphanage and the woods seemed like a good place to hide
"oh okay" she looks around biting her bottom lip "so.....what does the rose mean?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:22 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"oh okay" she looks around biting her bottom lip "so.....what does the rose mean?"
its a birth mark that the wolfstan line has always been born with

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:23 pm

"yup he's one of the lucky ones"
pointing to toboe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:25 pm

King Yoshimitsu
pointing to toboe
how am i lucky?

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:26 pm

lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
pointing to toboe
how am i lucky?

becus your of the last wolfstan family memebers to be born a wolf first then a human it must of been amazing
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:28 pm

King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
pointing to toboe
how am i lucky?

becus your of the last wolfstan family memebers to be born a wolf first then a human it must of been amazing
its not that special we don't turn till we hit puberty

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:29 pm

lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
pointing to toboe
how am i lucky?

its not that special we don't turn till we hit puberty

"how old are you anyways"
looking puzzled
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out