Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
TO THE DEATH (Fight for Our freedome to LIVE!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:02 pm

Briar looked at Bane and laughed with him for a moment before he looked back to Raven. "No need to thank me Raven, and this way we get to talk and get to know each other." He said lightly as he smiled lightly at Raven.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:03 pm

"well i guess no one wants to know about me" bane said crossing his arms.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:05 pm

Raven looked at them "okay then" she messes with her hair before looking at Bane "i want to know about both of you so bane you go first" she leans against the wall and looks at them
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:07 pm

"ok lets see, i lived in dragonfire forest intill i was betrayed and taken here, i have no family, im immune to magic for some reason and werewolves and vampires hate me" he said laughing

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:08 pm

"and why do they hate you?" she asked putting her hands in her lap, she looks back around before closing her eyes and leaning back against the wall
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:46 pm

sits beside Raven and listens with a slight smirk upon his pale lips. His silver optics scan the area slowly to make sure that none have decided to sneak up on them. His hands seeming to hang limp but not far from his sides. He listened to Bane before he turned to Raven, "He knows very little of vampires... and less of himself, not to be mean or rude but I know much and I am sure that if I used magics that you would be affected because I use ancient magics that have been lost to this world for millenna's" He said softly and without anger in his voice. His eyes move to Raven as a small smile parted his lips.

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:50 pm

Raven turns and looks at him "magics....show me then" she smiles waiting to see what he could do and if he would do it
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:55 pm

*Logen didnt know what had happened she had just suddently Blacked out... but now she awoke and sat up*

Wacram Glaziuz

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:55 pm

Briar looks at Raven and smirks lightly, "Well Raven magic is not to be used to show off.... it is very dangerous for most... but I will show you two the one I do alot... it helps escape from this place for a time." He said lightly before he bowed his head slowly and took the glove off of his right hand reveiling his bone hand for the first time since he had been there. The bone started to give off a slight greenish glow as soft words came from his lips. The shadows in the room slowly came to him and surrounded the three of them in its warm embrace. After a moment he stopped chanting and the room was no longer a room but nothing but an empty blaco space that seemed to be lit up by nothing. He turned and looked at them with a slight smile, "This is my favorite because its a place I can go to to heal or regain my strength and also to think." He said softly.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:58 pm

Raven looks around "wow, well it sure is better than the arena, i mean without getting hurt and all" she smiles looking back over at them

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:02 pm

Briar nods slowly, "Now about my past, I was born a demon so I am not from this world and could easily leave if I wanted but I want to be here to see what more there is.... I was biten by a vampire of my own free will.... then later on I was also changed into a shadow wolf.... that itself is a terrible thing but it does have its perks." He said lightly as his body started to fade away and only a shadow of him was there... it looked more evil than he himself did, he could pass through things and the shadows also gave him power. He returned to his human form and smiled lightly as he sat there in the black abyss and looked around slowly. "I come here often to get away from having to kill."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:06 pm

*Logen awoke, some meters from where they were, she wondered what she was doing there?*

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:08 pm

"wish i had this when i wanted to escape" she said sitting down "so...your a mix of demons?" she asked looking at him, studing him again
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:08 pm

(this rp sounds nice^^) *a new boy has his hands chaine and feet too, 16 years old, is carried by some guards and past you*

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:09 pm

Briar looked around and noticed that his magic had unexpectedly brought another with them. He moved swiftly and amazingly quite for a person of his size. He stood before her and chuckled lightly, "Friend or not?" He said in a frightening tone.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff