Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:19 pm
Jack hid his finger from the woman. "My mission? You worry about work too much, lass." He kissed her hand gently. "Captain Jack Sparrow, at your humble service."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:11 pm
she chances a look at him while still licked in combat with the mysterious hooded man, "thank you sir but all i realy need right now is......" she kicks the hooded man in the gut, as he fell back she turned to Jack.....as I was saying al i need right now is some help with this geek, can you manage that?" she3 turns and continues fighting.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:53 am
Jack clunked the man on the head with the butt of his sword. "Easy-peasy, lass."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:09 pm
the man rubs his head. "damned pirate. im gonna kill you when i get my hands on you. but the lady first." the man pulls out his book and starts chanting and freezes the lady and traps the pirate in an empty rum bottle. "ha quite fitting. now you have fun while i find sora. oh and just so you cant leave." the man walks over and changes his arm into a giant lance and he puts a hole all the way through the ship. "have fun."  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:47 pm
the hooded man leaves, Korika focases on her keyblade and it comes to life, the ice melts and she looks around, she sees Jack and frees him from his bondage. "thank you Jack for your help prehaps the simple way is the best way sometimes!!!!" she sighs. "now where was Leon while we where getting our butts kicked?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:45 pm
Jack shrugged. "You know the lad. He does his own thing... whatever that is..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:10 pm
leon starts walking away. "come on.......we need to get sora...."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:22 pm
the cloaked man slowly follows them so that he isnt seen.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:35 am
she pulls a small glass bottle from her pouch and poured it on a cotton ball
she dabbed her wounded arm. "come on we need to make up time we should have been there yesterday and who knows where Riku is!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:33 pm
"We were supposed to be somewhere now? Lass, you have me confused, and that's an accomplishment you can bloody well be proud of.'  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:41 pm
"???????????????..............." "you mean ...........you don't know? we are SUPPOSED to be garding Sora AND we where supposed to get to him yesterday, now we're a day behind and we despritly need to make up time...........Jack?.........Jack Sparrow you travel with the one known as William Turner am i corect?" she starts to clean his wound against his will.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:44 pm
(g2g)

He moved her hand, not really being affected by his wounds. "Yeah, that's right, lass. How'd the bloody hell do you know?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:55 pm
she tryed to start cleaning his wound but to no avail he kept shooing her away."i have heard rumers" she smiled at the dumfounded look on his face
"apperently you are famouse for liking ladys more then it is wise to" she tryed to clean his arm again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:40 pm
the cloaked man still follows them wondering whats taking so long  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:48 pm
He stepped to the window and the moon's light hit him, revealing his cursed form. "I don't think that's gonna help, lass. As for that kid Sara, or Sora, or whatever the hell his name is, I left the lad. He was getting boring anyway."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff