Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:12 pm
she steps out of her room and into the classroom, she sees the note "oh great studing" she sighs and copies the words, she walks back out of the classroom, her eyes on the paper  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:46 am
Krusadin
Note laid in the teachers desk. It said that Armi would be gone for a while because she had to go save several kittens from various trees.
"Meanwhile, study these words!"

No=Ei
Yes=Kyllä
Yeah=Joo
Want=Haluta
I want= Minä haluan
Take=Ottaa
I take= Minä otan

What=Mitä
Which (in question)=Kumpi
Why=Miksi
When=Milloin
How=Kuinka
But=Mutta
Because=Siksi

"We'll be having fun after I come back!"
(I have to go for real!)

(I was going to say that you had been kidnapped and put someplace in the mansion and we had to find and rescue you or the class would never again take place! But you ruined it with the note.) Walt fallowed Vasili and started thumping the walls hoping he would hear so he could lead him back. (He's making signs of where everything is. The thump earlier was he hammering in a piece of paper.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:58 pm
"Hey, can you hear me? hello?" Walt yelled through the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:02 pm
she walks back to her room before hearing someone yell "excuse me?" she asked confused, she sets her notebook on her bed and looks around, wondering who was speaking  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:14 pm
He couldn't get through to him so he walked back to her room. "Hey, shy chick. That guy got lost. I wonder what will happen to him?" He found the entrance to her room from the passage way. He walked in and looked around. "Not bad. I could do better." He stopped the doorway closing with his foot as he picked up some papers and stuck the in the way of it closing. "So what now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:19 pm
she blushes "my names Chilo" she said quietly, she could feel her face grow hot, she tries to hide it behind her hair as she looks down, she didnt know why she was so shy around him, and whenever he walked by or came near her, her heart beated quickly  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:36 pm
"hey, sorry about the papers. I was bored. Didn't know this place would be so fun. I was told it would be best to come here. Really it was come or else. I got to a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrreally bad school. It sucks so I don't really do much there. They said the only way to continue was to get some 'extra learning and social experiences' or something like that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:41 pm
she giggles "its okay and thats interesting" she walks over and sits on her bed "i came here to get away from everyone, they are not very friendly where i come from" she shruggs "i was hoping to meet some friendly people here" she smiles softly  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:08 pm
"That sucks." He starts looking around. "So, wait, how long is this thing? I didn't see anyone with a suitcase. We may not need them. We've gone ten pages with only two people changing clothes once each. But I guess that isn't very important right now. I need to find a real room soon. You have a roommate?" He looks at her and smiles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:14 pm
she blushes a little "no i dont...but i wouldnt mind having one" she looks up at him and smiles softly  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:24 pm
He laughs. "Yeash. When your not blushing and turning away, you sure do flirt. Anyway, I'd be glad to make sure no one BAD becomes your roommate. I'll get my stuff and come back." He goes through the wall and comes back later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:32 pm
she blushes "o-okay" she stands up picking up her journal, she puts it away and walks to the bathroom, she hears him come in "ill just be right quick" she said turning on the shower, she steps in and takes a quick shower, she smiles stepping out and wrapping herself in a towel, she brushes through her hair, she looks out seeing that he was gone, she walks to her dresser and looks for some clothes  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:39 pm
He came back and heard the shower running. 'How many does she take?' he thought to himself. 'that's two in less than six hours.' He waits for her to get out. He speaks in a spooky voice nothing like his own (that's his special power, voice modification). "Chilo, Chilo! I'm so cold Chilo, where am I?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:41 pm
(lolz) she jumps dropping her clothes, she looks around her heart beating quickly "w-whos there?" she said in a shaky voice  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:55 pm
(You think that's funny but you don't think old fashioned Boris the bear humor of "We've gotten to page ten" isn't funny? I guess they don't respect Boris anymore.) "It's me, Chilo. Don't you remember?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff