Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:33 am

It was obvious she was blushing. "...Visaley, are you asking me out on a date?" she asked softly, a smirking tone to her voice.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:37 am

(only if you can spell my name right lol)

he smiled a little rocking back and forth onm the balls of his feet. "well uhh ya, yes yes i am. do you want to?" he asked hoping for some good news or at least a polite rejection.

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:40 am

((whooooops ^^;; I dunno bout you, but im close to calling it a night))

Rasha paused and said softly. "It's a deal. Come over to my house in...ooo say...25 minutes. I'll make us some dessert." With that, she gently hung up.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:45 am

(ya soon its almost 5 here)
he sits back in his chair. "dessert?" he asks himself "what happened to dinner?" he shrugged and started to get ready. after waiting about 15 minuites he heads out the door and starts to walk to her building the walk should take about 10 minuites he thought.

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:46 am

((lol I wont expect to see you in the mourning ^^ I'm heading to bed in a few))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:51 am

(ok goodnight. what time is it where you are.?..if you dont mind my asking)

coreykill

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:54 am

"Sure, I guess then." Sirius followed her smiling a bit. Then he got really quiet, "So. Rylin, huh? N-nice name."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:05 am

She glanced at him, and slowly smiled. "...Well, I need to quick drop my case off in my room and stuffs...make yourself comfortable." With a loving glance over at the crib, she disappeared into the room at the end of the hall.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:08 am

((I'm 10:05 AM atm))

When Rasha opened the door to let him in, she was dressed rather prettily. In jeans and a white turtleneck sweater with a silver locket dangling from around her neck. "You're here." She smiled. Her hair was tied up into a messy ponytail.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:10 am

Sirius smiled as she left. He went over to the crib and looked down at the child. He patted its head softly before sitting silently on the couch. He closed his eyes in thought.

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:20 am

Moxi came back out in some black jeans and a light sweater. "Well, I have soda, water, some orange juice..." She sat next to him as she spoke.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:23 am

Sirius smiled, "I'm fine." He said it because he didn't want her to leave. He liked being with her.

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:26 am

She nodded, and went over to the crib, rearranging blankets and setting some toys aside. "So," she spoke quietly so as not to wake the baby, "what are your plans for the next week or so?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:30 am

Sirius shrugged. "Nothing really. I don't play with my band for a couple months for the graduation/reunion party. Why do you ask?"

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:33 am

She looked up at the ceiling innocently, "Oh, just wanted to know if you are free this Saturday..." She trailed off lightly.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff