Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:32 am
She said nothing, but slowly drifted off towards sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:32 am
she opens her eyes slowly, she blushes, remembering how close he was, she looks down, trying not to blush but couldnt help it, she never has been close to anyone, she kinda liked it, she takes a short breath and looks back up at him  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:35 am
"are you allright" he asked her softly looking at her he put his hand on her neck and began to take her pulse. "youll be fine in a bit" he said smiling at her. "once your better ill give you some drugs you wont remember any of this and ill set you back out in the woods where i found you. he got up and started to walk out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:38 am
her eyes went wide, she bites her lip and stood up, she runs up and grabs his arm "i-i dont want to forget" she said quietly, she blushes hearing herself "i-i dont want to forget you" she looks down  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:40 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She said nothing, but slowly drifted off towards sleep.

he thought to himself: its now or never!!! u can bite her now!!! do it!!! but he didnt and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:42 am
he stared at her. he had never had this happen before, he had never even heard of this happening. "ummm ok then when you better ill just put you back where i found you then" he mumbled looking at her still a bit confused.  

coreykill

The_Last_Avenger

he woke up before her and decided to let her go if she so desired. so he loosened the door and went back to sleep.  
Sometime in the night, Rylin had crawled to wear Sasuke was and snuggled up against him, unaware of what she was doing.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:44 am
"not what i meant" she takes a deep breath "what i mean is.......is i cant leave you" she bites her lip "i dont want to forget you, or to never see you again" she felt her face grow hot but didnt care, she looks up at him, meeting his eyes "i dont want to go...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:46 am
he woke up for a second and felt her against him.. then he went back to sleep...  

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:47 am
((im going to bed ^^ night night.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:48 am
he stared at her a moment finally understanding what she was saying.
"you want to stay here? with me? do you know what that means? i will very likely take blood from you all the time you know." he said looking in her eyes.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:50 am
she looks at him "yes...i know" she looks down "i-i just dont want to go" she whispered, she looks back at him, looking into his eyes(night gurly XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:50 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
((im going to bed ^^ night night.))

(good night. dont let the vampires bite)  

The_Last_Avenger

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:54 am
he looks at her again sure this is wrong somehow. but.. your not a vampire. or....i dont know..ive never heard of a vampire and a human before, the closest ive got is half human and a vampire. he sits down next to her. "dont you have something to live for?" he asked smiling at her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff