Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Off-Topic Discussion's! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:23 pm
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero

Could? Everyone COULD, but through further analysis I myself have totally bumped up his rating to cool. Period.

Yeah, sorry again there. Turns out I got pissed off in another forum. Don't you hate how bad days totally screw you over?

Bring it on, Fig, bring it on.

aye, sir.

User Image
today is an image-heavy day.

Totally. I use my esper powers to construct a small ball of pure energy in the form of fire, and cast it at you. I then use my esper powers to do my homework. XD

i take out an M4A1, fire, direct hit.
you die.

/thread

Hax. I use a save point and respec my attack. I now cast a defensive barrier made of ethereal energy, thus making it virtually impenetrable except against ethereal attacks. I now attack you with an ethereal energy blast. Then I go /wrists. :p

wut
-Grrr-
User Image
-Growl-

HAY LOOK GUISE I FOUND MY OLD TEXT FORMAT

Edit - Broke the post, not gunna try to fix it either.
And, guh, i wish my avatar changed faster.

-Woof-
User Image
-Howl-

Edit: OMGPOSTFIX  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:32 am
Akegura Hirou
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero

Totally. I use my esper powers to construct a small ball of pure energy in the form of fire, and cast it at you. I then use my esper powers to do my homework. XD

you die.

/thread

Hax. I use a save point and respec my attack. I now cast a defensive barrier made of ethereal energy, thus making it virtually impenetrable except against ethereal attacks. I now attack you with an ethereal energy blast. Then I go /wrists. :p

wut
-Grrr-
User Image
-Growl-

-Woof-
User Image
-Howl-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm amazed none of you manipulated data [Yuki Nagato], used Ultimate Blade Works [Archer], or Excalibur/Avalon [Saber].

I can't believe someone used Esper powers but not data manipulation. Data manipulation > ESP.

"I am the flesh and bone of my own sword.
Steel flows through my body, and fire is what courses through my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Many times I have withstood enormous pain to create thousands of weapons.
And yet, those hands that have braved so much will never hold anything.
So as I pray now, I call forth "Unlimited Blade Works."

GeebusKermas
Crew

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:10 am
0ceanBlue
Akegura Hirou
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero

you die.

/thread

wut
-Grrr-
User Image
-Growl-

-Woof-
User Image
-Howl-

I'm amazed none of you manipulated data [Yuki Nagato], used Ultimate Blade Works [Archer], or Excalibur/Avalon [Saber].

I can't believe someone used Esper powers but not data manipulation. Data manipulation > ESP.

Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.

Screw data manipulation. I'm an esper, not an android. Besides, I used a save point, so that could count as data anyways. And your Unlimited Blade Works won't work against me, I still have my ethereal barrier, which, now that I have more time, I fortify to defend against minor and moderate ethereal attacks. Now nothing can penetrate it except for the most powerful ethereal attacks! MWAHAHAHA! This should be in a thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:58 am
The_Great_Hero
0ceanBlue
Akegura Hirou
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero

wut
-Grrr-
User Image
-Growl-

-Woof-
User Image
-Howl-

Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.

Screw data manipulation. I'm an esper, not an android. Besides, I used a save point, so that could count as data anyways. And your Unlimited Blade Works won't work against me, I still have my ethereal barrier, which, now that I have more time, I fortify to defend against minor and moderate ethereal attacks. Now nothing can penetrate it except for the most powerful ethereal attacks! MWAHAHAHA! This should be in a thread.

What are you talking about?

Oh, I see! I was just putting the quote down, not saying I'd join. Anyways, Excalibur would penetrate your barrier anyways.

I'd call Yuki a humanoid, not an android.

GeebusKermas
Crew

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:05 pm
0ceanBlue
The_Great_Hero
0ceanBlue
Akegura Hirou
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero

wut
-Grrr-
User Image
-Growl-

-Woof-
User Image
-Howl-

Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.

Oh, I see! I was just putting the quote down, not saying I'd join. Anyways, Excalibur would penetrate your barrier anyways.

Definitely not King Arthur's Excalibur, that's too material. Now, as for Saber's Excalibur, that's debatable. However, I'd say that although its innate powers could definitely break my unfortified barrier, it isn't ethereal enough to break it in its current state.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:16 pm
The_Great_Hero
0ceanBlue
The_Great_Hero
0ceanBlue
Akegura Hirou
-Grrr-
User Image
-Growl-

-Woof-
User Image
-Howl-

Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.

Definitely not King Arthur's Excalibur, that's too material. Now, as for Saber's Excalibur, that's debatable. However, I'd say that although its innate powers could definitely break my unfortified barrier, it isn't ethereal enough to break it in its current state.

It isn't ethereal enough?
What "ethereal" are you looking for? Saber's Excalibur is, in my opinion, ethereal enough.

But I don't have the answer, so it's off to Wikipedia!

Excalibur (エクスカリバー, Ekusukaribā): Sword of Promised Victory (約束された勝利の剣, Yakusoku sareta shōri no ken)
Type: Anti-Fortress.
A celestial sword, constructed by the world from the collective wishes of mankind and fueled through a conversion of Mana into photoelectric energy. The area of expulsion appears as a colossal beacon of incandescence, though the vast majority of light is concentrated at the vertex of initial release. Kinetic entropy is intensified by the acceleration and convergence of momentum at this vertex, with only trace calidity in the dissipating tail. The concentric area of impact is broad enough to incinerate an entire military cohort. This Noble Phantasm is named after the legendary sword of King Arthur, bestowed onto the king by Viviane.

And crap, Avalon is insane.

Avalon (アヴァロン, Avaron): All is a Distant Utopia (全て遠き理想郷, Subete tōki risōkyō)
Type: Support.
The hallow scabbard of Excalibur, originally stolen from King Arthur shortly before the Battle of Camlann. Mere possession of this Noble Phantasm bequeaths limited immortality through regenerative stimulation, as well as preventing physical deterioration due to aging. When initiated as a Noble Phantasm, Avalon dissipates into countless particles and immerses its user into a tranquil domain, virtually a "portable fortress". While bounded in this manner, an individual is shielded from all destructive interference in the physical realm, from parallel worlds, and dimensional planes. Avalon transcends even the most advanced sorceries, and is comparable only to "true" magic. The name Avalon alludes to a legendary isle in English folklore, best known as the final resting place of King Arthur.

GeebusKermas
Crew

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:31 pm

Enûma Elish (エヌマ・エリシュ, Enuma Erishu): The Star of Creation that Splits Apart Heaven and Earth (天地乖離す開闢の星, Tenchi kairisu kaibyaku no hoshi)
Type: Anti-World.
An aphotic, pillar-shaped blade, etched with fine crimson letterings in cuneiform. With an energy output that rivals Excalibur, rotation of Ea's tri-blade segments vacuums and compresses surrounding atmospheric gasses. Upon release, the ensuing cataclysmic blast sunders the foundations of reality, causing a collapse of time and space that disintegrates everything around the area of attack. Ea's material components have no origins in the mortal plane; unlike other weapons, it cannot be replicated through tracing. It is the most powerful Noble Phantasm in Gilgamesh's arsenal. The title Enûma Elish is an allusion to the Babylonian creation epic, and Ea is Babylon's patron deity of water.

I'm having fun. ^__^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I'm lost as to what you guys are talking about? Someone wanna fill me in before I go get my time machine and check it out myself?

...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:13 am
Onicept
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I'm lost as to what you guys are talking about? Someone wanna fill me in before I go get my time machine and check it out myself?

...at least you have influence.

Not sure.
I know I'm copying-pasting stuff off of Wikipedia.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:24 am
We're talking about weapons and stuff from Fate/Stay Night that could break my fortified ethereal barrier. Looking at the descriptions that 0cean gave us, it appears Avalon gives a similar effect of my barrier, except that its portable and is only immune to physical destruction from any plane. In comparison, it sacrifices ethereal protection for mobility.

Excalibur isn't exactly ethereal, but more celestial. What ethereal composition it does possess is derived from its overly celestial powers, therefore being something between a minor and moderate ethereal weapon. When using its full power, it could be classified as a moderate attack. However, if the wielder is strong enough, the attack can be strengthened to the point where it can begin to damage the ethereal barrier. Even then, though, it would require a number of these fully powered strikes to break the barrier.

Enuma Elish is actually weaker than Excalibur when attacking my barrier. It is not celestial, but rather destructive and almost demonic. These classes do not usually pull energy from the ethereal realm, but instead from perpetual destructive force. That is, the more destruction, the more power. This causes a severe lack of ethereal energy present in the weapon, therefore being classified as a minor or even below minor ethereal attack.

Now, there are also ways around the ethereal barrier by utilizing such weapons. If one were to get both Excalibur and the Enuma Elish and have significant strength, a joint attack by both blades could completely destroy my ethereal barrier. Due to their energetic oppositry (is that a word?), it could cause a simultaneous energy collapse and massive concentration of rogue energy in one area. Additionally, their physical and core energetic attack effects will directly affect this area of rogue energy, expanding and strengthening the "black hole effect" cause by it. This would completely destroy the ethereal barrier, due to the vast weakening of the barrier's defensive qualities through the rogue energy. This would also kill or severely damage the occupant. However, the wielder of the two blades may also die or suffer greatly from this attack, and the weapons may be destroyed or weakened. As such, this usually only works well when an ethereal familiar uses the joint attack. Because he is an ethereal familiar, all ethereal damage will be negated on both him and anything he has equipped.

Therefore, you can't break my barrier without using both weapons. Have fun trying to do that, lol.  

The_Great_Hero

aughgh
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:59 pm
tl;dr  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:46 pm
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
tl;dr

Oro?  

The_Great_Hero

aughgh
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:34 pm
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
tl;dr

Oro?

too long; didn't read  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:45 pm
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
tl;dr

Oro?

too long; didn't read

Oh lol. Basically, we need a general RP thread, not exactly Lucky Star. Additionally, with my fortified ethereal barrier currently in effect, I can only be hurt if someone were to use both Excalibur and Enuma Elise at the same time. Basically.  

The_Great_Hero

aughgh
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:28 pm
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
tl;dr

Oro?

too long; didn't read

Oh lol. Basically, we need a general RP thread, not exactly Lucky Star. Additionally, with my fortified ethereal barrier currently in effect, I can only be hurt if someone were to use both Excalibur and Enuma Elise at the same time. Basically.

ah.
well, i don't RP, so have fun with that. i did it once, as a joke, with some pokemon s**t.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff