Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
squad rp{need baddies}{sign up page} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:37 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=34&t=9983537#122762033  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:44 am
Name: Slate
Class:Rogue
Race:Vampire
Sexuality: Straight
History:has a major grudge against good side for destroying her family and home, but doesn't trust the bad side anymore, since they imprisoned her and tortured her horribly for reasons she has been trying to find
Personality:aggressive and hostile, but fiercely loyal to the few people she trusts
Weapons:bladed whip, dagger, fangs, claws
Description:Long black hair, red eyes with cat-like pupils, clawed fingers, very sharp fangs, and is extremely attractive, but tries to avoid any contact with her own kind and really everyone else.
Side, mostly bad, but lately she's been killing them too.  

Vampchick6

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:24 am
username:Okami_shirinai
name:Bane evon
class:leader
subclass: ninja
race:werepyre
sexuality:Straight
history:Was a werewolf to start but was bitten by a vampire girl and later changed into one of the first powerful werepyre ever, he is hated by both sides fo this and is shun away from others.
personality:Calm and cool in battle though doesn't make friends easily
weapons:Shadow pistols, dual katanas, a special amulet, and his werepyre ability's
photo or description:full werepyre form: Black coat wolf body stands upp like a human, about 7' 8" vampire fangs, black and red armor with sleek shoulders, vampire wings.
human look:User Image
side: netrual  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:31 am
Bane sits at his desk at his home, two werewolves stand guard outside his door, bane finishes his letter. "deliver this will you neth" bane says to one of the werewolves. He bows, "yes my lord i will make sure it get there" says neth and he leaves. "im hunagry when are we going to eat lord bane" asks the other guard. Bane laughs litely, "soon.. soon"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:50 am
Okami_Shirinai
Bane sits at his desk at his home, two werewolves stand guard outside his door, bane finishes his letter. "deliver this will you neth" bane says to one of the werewolves. He bows, "yes my lord i will make sure it get there" says neth and he leaves. "im hunagry when are we going to eat lord bane" asks the other guard. Bane laughs litely, "soon.. soon"

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9983537&page=118
this is where you rp at lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:04 pm
username: hoplite323
name: Joey
class:
race: elven
sexuality: straight, jeez
history: was found on the bottom of a cliff. Thinking he fell he traveled and fought, looking for his past
personality: pretty quiet, but sometimes can be fun.
weapons: sword, bow and arrows
photo or description: my avatar but pointy ears
side: good!  

hoplite323

wt0335

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:59 am
username:wt0335
name:alex
class surprised ut cast
race:human
sexuality:straight
history:was lift in the wild when he was 7
personality:will keep to him self but can be a joker
photo:User Image
side:nethir  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:45 pm
User:FinalityOxide
Name:*First name unknown* Hattori
Class:Integrit Assasin/Undiscovered Power (not god modding ;})
Race:Human
Sex:Straight
History: ----- Hattori was abandoned as a child as a clan of soldiers travelling under the flag of the rule burned his house and took away anything he could remember, leaving nothing but two sharp scythe like weapons both enscribed with the name Hattori on it. since then hes been against the ruling power and hasnt tried making any allies.
Personality:Undiscovered and Intimidating
Weapons: Two scythe-like weapons that have been made as clones that seem to be attached to chains

User Image
Side:Neutral  

FinalityOxide

FinalityOxide

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:52 pm
Hattori Sitting alone in a tree has time to think of what his next move will be... "What shall i do now.. the rulers of this Shithole have taken away alot of things i need in order for revenge.... i need to assemble a team... nothing expensive just a few rookies who are looking to make a distraction... hm.. if only i knew where to find them.. There must be a town .. or at least a community around here to direct me to the nearest battlement.. im sure i could bribe a few soldiers there... im going to have to wait and see..." thinking to himself once again he starts to think about who he will kill first in order to fulfill his long sought after mission... and slowly he drifts to sleep as the damp pink blossoms fall softly onto his blades.. only to then turn black and fall to the ground...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:34 am
Username: Wacram Glaziuz
Name: Logen
Sexuality: Bi i think... dunno yet :3
Race: umm, half snowtiger half human... that makes her a Anthroplymorphic Snowtiger? or Feline Snowtiger! ;3
Power: Elemental control and several others... she has a huge amount of Intelligence she can talk Any Language, ... even the animal languages :3
History: ... it will most likely pop up in the story :3
Weapons: she is fairly good in Archery and with katana's she allways wear her katana but her bow she makes out of the air and she some times, use Claws!
Personality: she is kind... and she love alot more than she hate
Photo or description: see underneath--- in my signature, thats her body anyhows :3
Side: she hasnt chosen yet...

Wacram Glaziuz

Mr Rapist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:08 am
username: NaRcAsItIcLoVeRs
name: Dramastris
class: General
race: Half Shadow, Half Demon
sexuality: Straight
history: Born into a loving community, killed in a house raid and torn of his soul he is neither living nor dead. Reborn by the dark one to do his bidding. Has seen more battle than any living man
personality: Bloodthirsty, Malicious, Malevolent
weapons: Shadow, Swords, Spears, Knifes
photo or description: User Image
side: Bad  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items