Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Warned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the next enemy attack be?
More Hungries
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
A dozen Createns
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Lots of Snookums
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pack of Chues
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Blood-lusting Humans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some Kreepers
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, just give me free gold!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:26 pm
"Alright, we'll call a truce to this investigation for now, but I'll be watching you," the Captain said as he drug the tip of his sword across the ground leaving an line etched into the dirt. "You three stay on your side and we will get along fine," Rex said as he placed his hand on Trina's shoulder and led her over to the opposet side of the circle. "I guess we'll just have to wait this out till the morning."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:27 pm
In agreement, Rosette quickly nodded. "Yep. Only in defence." she added a little too quickly.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:28 pm
Ryu` Ketsueki
((Ok Real quick what time era are we in what time of day and what is going on??))

((Not quite sure about the first, but it seems to be when guns were first being used, dusk is the time of day and we are being surrounded by rabid dust bunnies.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:30 pm
((What is the setting.. Out on a country side?))

Destiny sliently crept along in the shadows listening to the comotion, trying to get a closer look.  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:31 pm
((Something like that))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:54 pm
Tramer let out a slight sigh as the solder drew a line on the ground “do as you will, and as shall I” Tramer said in a mellow tone

“That’s why I hate solders, so judgmental, and can never get there priorities straight here they are facing possible death and still all they can think about is there orders and there mission, I find it quite sad” Ryu ranted angrily as she gave the male solder a angry scowl

“hopefully what ever those creatures were will be banished by the light of the sun then we should be able to continue on are way” Tramer replied as he walked to the edge of the circle, Tramer herd something in the distance he tried to see what it was but it was still to dark to see, he could tell it was not one of creatures surrounding them but he had little idea what it actually was.  

Tramer
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:04 pm
Sunrise came early the next day, and the coming of the new day also brought the visitor into camp.
A small boy, looking to be no more than 8 walked calmly into the clearing, purposefully walking along the line that had been drawn in the ground the night before. The boy looked at both parties and made a tut-tuting sound.
"Well, come on then! We haven't got all day!"
With that, the boy vanished before their eyes, and headed off, just as quickly as before, and leaving just as obvious a trail.

The creatures from the night before were nowhere to be seen...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:18 pm
Destiny had continued to keep herself concealed from the others and decided that she had nothing better to do than to follow the group and figure out what was going on.  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:31 pm
Tramer found it odd he had not herd the boy approaching and watched him queasily as he walked along the line the male solder had made earlier, then when the boy vanished and ran off making a obverse trail just as before Tramer gave a confused look to everybody in the circle “ok…?” Tramer said looking off in the direction the boy had ran off in “now im really confused” Tramer said rubbing his chin in-between him index finger and his thumb

Ryu just gave a equally confused look to Tramer  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:42 pm
Destiny was not sure of what she had just witnessed but she could have sworn that a young boy had just dissapeared into thin air.
Okay, I am not going crazy yet... I am too young..  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:43 am
Constance watched the boy disapear and sat on the ground. She was confused, and scared, but was not going to show it. Momo flew down and sat on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:10 am
Whne Rosette saw the kid vanish, she quickly jumped up and started running after it, "Come on slow-pokes. Catch up." she yelled to the group as she left the clearing.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:23 pm
Rex grabbed his horse by the reigns and followed after the boy on foot, not wanting to mount it just incase he would have to fight off some of those weird creatures.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:21 pm
“has everyone lost there minds!!” Tramer said confused as he looked at Ryu who was still on his shoulder “that thing is probable leading us to are deaths” Tramer said in an existed tone as he began to run after the others

“if you think that thing is leading us to are deaths, why are we fallowing it?” Ryu asked

“its weird, I recognized that kids voice…it was from a dream I had just before I was locked up, I told you about it earlier, but the voice I heard in the dream was that of that kids” Tramer replied

“I see” Ryu said just before jumping of Tramer’s shoulder and taking to the air keeping an eye on the group from overhead  

Tramer
Crew

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:50 pm
Constance was about to follow, but Momo stopped her. "I don't want you to die, Constance. So, don't follow that thing. It wont do you any good." Constance stood and looked after those who followed it. "All right. I'll stay here."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff