Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:11 pm
Aven shrugged. "I don't know. I mean . . . Kailee's . . . she's lived here here entire life. I . . . Well extenuating circumstances . . . and then you only got here recently . . . what I'm trying to say is that . . . almost everyone knows Kailee here. They respect her, if not like her . . . I guess . . . what I'm really trying to say is . . . if you want people to yell . . . make friends here." he said with a small smile, nuzzling against Jasmine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:13 pm
Jasmine whined a little. "But I don't want to make friends without you." She growled and licked his nose. "I love you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:41 pm
((0.0 Holy crap I just noticed . . . we're at page 100.))

Aven sighed. "I love you too." he said softly. "But it's not healthy for you not to have your own friends." he muttered, nuzzling her. "Besides . . . I'm sure there'll be a time when you'll want to talk to someone other than me." he said, wrinkling his nose slightly. He certainly didn't want to hear about Jasmine's girl issues if she ever had any. "It'll be good for you." he said softly, licking her nose back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:30 pm
Jasmine gave a pout. "Then I'll talk to Kailee." She said simply. "I don't want friends if you won't have any either." She sighed and moved so she was sprawled on him and licked his neck. "I love you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:35 pm
Aven chuckled. "Believe me Jasmine. When you start making friends, I'll start making friends. I . . . um . . . have a few friends I need to look up anyways. From . . . before . . ." he trailed off. He really didn't like thinking about that day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:38 pm
Jasmine whimpered and licked his ear knowing he liked it. She was just trying to make him feel better. "Okay. I'll start making friends. But only because you want me too. Who knows, maybe I like having friends."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:23 pm
Aven paused and frowned. "What do you mean? Didn't you have friends when you were a vampire?" he asked softly, rolling over to be able to look at Jasmine better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:42 pm
Jasmine moved off of Aven and curled up in a ball in the corner. "No. My father used to pay the parents of kids my age to play with me. I tried making friends on my own but when they found out I was the freaky princess that could warp their minds they went running."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:50 pm
Aven frowned. "Oh Jasmine . . ." he whispered, going over to her and nuzzling against her. "I'm sorry." he said, wishing he could have helped her in her youth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:57 pm
Jasmine smiled a little and snuggled against him. "It's why I got so happy when you wanted to stay friends with me. You knew what I could do and what I was and stayed any way." She licked his ear. "You didn't judge me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:57 pm
Aven whimpered. "Jazz . . ." he whispered softly, licking her back. "You'll get friends here. I just know it. Kailee likes you . . . and I'm sure she'll introduce you to some people if you asked." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:01 pm
Jasmine blushed a little. "We didn't throw Kailee a baby shower." She said simply. "Maybe we can throw a party for her and the baby and meet people that way. They'll know who I am and maybe want to be my friend. I dunno it's just an idea."

Leon watched his wife and child in awe. "So beautiful." He muttered kissing each of their heads. It was only then he realised that his sister had not only proposed to Aven but they'd accepted each other's proposal of marriage. "Holy crap I'm not ready to be an uncle." He muttered now getting a little depressed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:44 pm
Aven shrugged. "Well . . . maybe we could throw a party for . . . our engagement?" he asked softly, seeming to blush a little too.

Kailee giggled as she heard Leon. "I think they'll have very cute babies." she murmured, cuddling up to Leon a little more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:48 pm
Jasmine perked a little. "An engagement party? Oh that sounds like fun~!" She yipped. "What do you want to do for it? I haven't been to an engagement party before so I don't know what it entails.

Leon blushed a little. "Well...I guess they would. The only worry I have is if they're children will need to be bitten to be full werewolf..." He said more to himself.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:57 pm
Kailee waved her hand dismissively. "Nonsense. Jasmine is a werewolf now. Sorry Leon, but her vampirism has gone away. Any children she has will be full werewolves. Nadia's actually the daughter of a bitten wolf." she said, sort of musing on that.

Aven shrugged. "I . . . I don't know either. I haven't been to one, but I've . . . heard of them . . ." he said, shifting a little awkwardly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games