Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:28 pm
first post on page 100.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 pm
Nur.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Hey, guys! GUESS WHAT!!?? I know I've told a couple of you already, but it's mah BIRTHDAY!! I am now 24 years old. I'm only SLIGHTLY older than the Sonic franchise!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 pm
Happy b-Day, man.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:03 pm
Thanks, Pewterhead!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:59 pm
Sheraedan
first post on page 100.

Damnation! I kept track of that for so long, and now when I left for a bit...!  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:38 pm
izzabella11
Sheraedan
first post on page 100.

Damnation! I kept track of that for so long, and now when I left for a bit...!
It was bugging me how long we were on page 99.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am
So, how's people doin? I've been doing stuff behind the scenes as always, but nothing huge or worth noting at this point. For those of you who don't know, I drew a new Ronin pic, and also Clutch (though it's post cyber, so it won't make it here for a while yet). Kyo, Pewterhead and I have a combo post that we need to get back to... but it's been hard to get on at the same time.  

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:19 pm
Wheels are turning.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 am
Well, that's ONE guildy who showed up... That's a little depressing. I was hoping for more than just Kyo to answer that. Nothing against Kyo, but I knew he'd show. I need something to freaking happen now, thank you. K', I sent you and Wingy a PM about the combo post, I NEED you to respond to it. That is PIVOTAL. Pewterhead, I need you to post. As... someone. I need a post, and as it stands, you have the most un-hindered characters. Do Stalker, or Jack, or both, or Winters, Or HECK, do Rosa working on the scratch! I DON'T CARE, I WANT SOMEONE TO POST. And don't think I'm gonna delegate and leave. I'm going to do two, yes TWO posts. One with Kenderson, and one with the Emperor. I haven't decided what to have Kenderson do just yet, but that should come as I go. Oh, and K', sorry, but no SAM post. It still hasn't been freaking long enough. Although, I am excited about Kyo's wheels being on the turn... that usually yields good things.

Now some updating for me. Wingyding, how's the Worm comin? Have you been able to work on it?

K', have you had any time for spriting lately? I never could find your complete Ronin sheet, any chance you could link it to me so I can animate it?

Andy, have you done Jack's profile yet?

MEG, DID YOU MAKE YOUR PROFILE YET? (heh... I know the answer to that, I'm just being a jerk!)

Puff, naw, I'm not gonna be that mean...

Anything would be nice... but posting would be preferable. If you can't in the RP, then at LEAST-- at the very minimum-- here.

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:36 am
Yes, wheels turning should yield some nice results. I don't wanna give it all away, but it's regarding Rob and his mystery key even further than most know already. Hopefully it will be well received. And of course I showed up to respond Yagami, I'm always around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:41 pm
Yup, you are indeed. It seems... as though no one's checking in. I'll have to start calling phones. On another note, did you see my new pic of Ronin? It's in the art of the characters thread, in the subforum.  

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:09 pm
Sorry, I've been kinda out of it the last few days. I'll start working on a post. Should be up within the next few days.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:40 am
*Headdesk* Arga, mumble-Yah. I have not forgotten about the worm. All the little pieces are in my head. This summer, I've spent little time in my own state, much less drawing. (And this Wednesday I'm shipping out to Washington.) Every so often I feel guilty about it and make a point to try, it just hasn't finished yet. Maybe I'll work on it on the plane.

Oh, trust me, writing a post is one of the only things I want to do! I really do! It just...! AUGH. Times like this it sucks to only have one charter.

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:53 pm
izzabella11
*Headdesk* Arga, mumble-Yah. I have not forgotten about the worm. All the little pieces are in my head. This summer, I've spent little time in my own state, much less drawing. (And this Wednesday I'm shipping out to Washington.) Every so often I feel guilty about it and make a point to try, it just hasn't finished yet. Maybe I'll work on it on the plane.

Oh, trust me, writing a post is one of the only things I want to do! I really do! It just...! AUGH. Times like this it sucks to only have one charter.

But it makes it easier when times are tough and you're not able to post as often to have just one character. It also allows you to solidly build that character.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games