Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:58 pm
[I know! Where the robot grabs his leg and says 'run!' crying ]

Tristen smiled.
"Great, thankyou. I'm sure we'll convince him."
She then turned and headed out, knowing that she could get little else done for a while.
"success...maybe." she informed them as she exited.

---

Drake stroked a hand down her back gently to soothe her as he noticed her tense. He smield - she was an emotional thing, taht was for sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:07 pm
Koko relaxed as her back was warmed while being rubbed by Drake. A quiet sigh escaped as her nerves settled down. She thought she had the mastermind villian figured out by the time neared the end. She was happy to find that she was correct and was glad for the happy ending. Although she was left wondering what happened to Sonny afterwards.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:28 pm
[100 pages! whoot! blaugh ]

Drake enjoyed the film, though was still amazed by the robots and technology. he wondered if any of that stuff was possible - he gave up trying to keep up nowadays.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:39 pm
[100! yaaay!]

Lillin grinned.
"We'll get some information?" She asked, hopefully.
Mason coughed to hide a laugh. She was the one that had stopped them from getting any information earlier.

--

Judith smiled at the happy ending. She glanced at Drake and Koko then at her empty cup, debating whether to get another drink or not.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Koko got up off Drake's lap to stretch and loosen up leg muscles that had stiffened up. She glanced at Judith who still seemed to have a smile on her face. Then she lool at the time. The night would be over before long, but it didn't really matter. Sunday was her day off....maybe she would actually get to sleep in her bed this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:47 pm
Tristen shrugged.
"hopefully. Time will tell. Until then we need to look around anywhere where a vampire might hide out. They can't go in sunlight, obviously, so that'll raise suspicions."

---

Drake wriggled a little in his seat and yawned, looking over at Judith.
"I know what you're thinking..." he said with a smile. "anyone up for another round of drinks?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:51 pm
"You're trying to get me drunk aren't you?" Koko replied fighting back a yawn. She wobbled only slightly from the effects of the previous drinks and combined sleepyness.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:51 pm
"Want us to look for that?" Mason offered.
"Since... y'know, it'd be hard for you to take note of who isn't out during the day." He said, Lillin nodded in agreement.

--

Judith grinned.
"Sign me up!" She giggled.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:06 pm
"trying, or succeeding?" Drake joked. he the stood up and took Judith's glass with a little bow before collecting his own and Koko's and bringing them into the kitchen to fill up.

---

"very true." Tristen laughed. "yes, your help would be great. I could check out teh sewers, but i'd rather avoid that."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:11 pm
Koko's eyes narrowed as Drake went off to the kitchen. She gave a little 'huff' as she crossed her arms and allowed herself to just sort of....plop back down-stealing Drake's spot.

She combed her fingers through her hair and reminded herself to take a shower.....after she dealt with the hide in the basement. So many things she had to remind herself of....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Judith laughed.
"While he's doing that should I put in another movie?" She asked, Koko.

--

Lillin made a face at the thought of exploring sewers.
"Eww, we'll just look around during the day.:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:15 pm
"I suppose......since its a marathon and all," Koko replied. "Although I admit I may doze off."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:19 pm
Judith shrugged.
"I wouldn't blame you, Drake and I got a good night's... day's sleep. Did you even fall asleep?" She asked, realizing she hadn't seen Koko sleep for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:20 pm
"Ditto." Drake agreed from the kitchen, pouring more generous amounts of alcohol into their mixers.

"What are you thinking of watching?" he asked, yawning again. "Though i admit i may be defeated soon, especially with the aid of this booze."

He wandered back in and dealt out the glasses.

---

Tristen laughed.
"yeah, ok."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:22 pm
"I got a couple hours where I passed out at the counter bacially after I closed up the shop," Koko replied. "Not the most comfortable place."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games