Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:42 pm
Celestia Whitesword
There's one thing I'm still fuzzy on ...

What exactly is Rain's role in the sub-plot again?
Also, another concern that has come to me: according to the OGG Cale wrote up, Rain was orphaned via the destruction of the first Death Star. With that in mind, what are Rain's feeling towards the Jedi? Particularly with Luke being the public symbol of the Jedi, so to speak.

From what I understand, one of your leads points you in her direction on the idea that she actually spoke with Angel's brother at some point.
And Rain understood the situation that her parents were in. It was a war. People die in war. They were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Her views on Jedi are pretty much neutral. As long as they leave her alone she lets them live.
Thats really the best view you're going to be able to get when dealing with a Mando.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:01 pm
Eh. She's not fully mando. Close enough.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:15 pm
Nelowulf
Eh. She's not fully mando. Close enough.
What do you mean not fully Mando?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:33 pm
Most mando's at least acknowledge the prowess of the Jedi and sith. Whereas she views them the same as everyone else.

Mandos, as I understand it, give credit to battlefield achievements.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:35 pm
I like how in every SW RP, no matter what time frame its, in, there's always a Mando, even if they're all but extinct.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:55 pm
Nelowulf
Most mando's at least acknowledge the prowess of the Jedi and sith. Whereas she views them the same as everyone else.

Mandos, as I understand it, give credit to battlefield achievements.

Point taken but she really has had little to no experience with the jedi or sith. The time in which she grew up had little of either.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:00 pm
True, but in the last ten years, the jedi have had a surging revival as well. Not to mention, Mandelorian history would tell probably the stories of jedi warriors, even if its only a side effect of telling stories about great mandos.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:04 am
Mandolorians kick butt, but alas, I know so little about them.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:35 am
elvisnake
Mandolorians kick butt, but alas, I know so little about them.
I wrote an article on 'em in the Outlaw's Guide to the Galaxy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:31 pm
I have a question. I've only taken part in one RP on a forum before (and even then, I sort of lost interest), and I would like to take part in one of the ones here. I would like to ask, though, how I would do so. Do I PM a character profile to a Mod, or do I simply post it on the RP itself? After I get this information, I shall thouroughly look over all the RP rules and storylines before I begin anything, since I really don't want to make myself look like an idiot.  

Count of Moogi Cristo

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:43 pm
How it works is this:

In every RP, there are several things. Usually first are the rules (which basically state the obvious). Next is usually a set of general information which will clue you in to what the rp is about (when it began. Summaries, however, are found in the Stormtrooper's guide to the Galaxy, if you're interested).

Then comes the bio section. Depending on the RP, it may be segmented, or all together. It will describe what you need to send, and who to send it to.

Emsquad and CotGCW are managed by me, BoV and Legacy by FP. We review and discuss the bio you sent in, so that we don't have those nasty godmodding suprizes (which we soemtimes allow, if we have prior knowledge) like uber-fleets or secret inventions and the like.

Basically, go to the RP you wish to join, read the instructions on the bio section (always on the first page), and go from there. Like I said, summary is in the Stormtroopers guide to the galaxy, which is wise to at least read up before you ask a mod to tell you what's going on. I don't like filling in any more backstory than exactly what's going on right that moment, FP may be more or less lenient.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:53 pm
Nelowulf
How it works is this:

In every RP, there are several things. Usually first are the rules (which basically state the obvious). Next is usually a set of general information which will clue you in to what the rp is about (when it began. Summaries, however, are found in the Stormtrooper's guide to the Galaxy, if you're interested).

Then comes the bio section. Depending on the RP, it may be segmented, or all together. It will describe what you need to send, and who to send it to.

Emsquad and CotGCW are managed by me, BoV and Legacy by FP. We review and discuss the bio you sent in, so that we don't have those nasty godmodding suprizes (which we soemtimes allow, if we have prior knowledge) like uber-fleets or secret inventions and the like.

Basically, go to the RP you wish to join, read the instructions on the bio section (always on the first page), and go from there. Like I said, summary is in the Stormtroopers guide to the galaxy, which is wise to at least read up before you ask a mod to tell you what's going on. I don't like filling in any more backstory than exactly what's going on right that moment, FP may be more or less lenient.

Thanks. I'll take a look at the profile thing, then read the plot summary so far before I write up a bio.  

Count of Moogi Cristo

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:47 pm
Happy hunting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:05 pm
Just don't get in my way. *Snarls*

(Just kidding)  

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:04 pm
Uh oh.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games