Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:21 pm
A Katana and a Warhamer were always my fav. The war hammer was powerful and could be used to go through most kins of armor. Unlike some weapons that can only go thew one or tow types.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:22 pm
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
katanaakuma
Vashyyk
katanaakuma
o.O whee another B5 fan w00t! I used to watch it on TNT all the time afterschool back before we lost TNT when we had american TV. Very good series, I love the Shadows, those things are impossible to beat, and leave a nice bit of carnage behind.

i like there saying. "We live for the one we die for the one."
I used to watch it all the time on the sci-fi channel. its one of my fav. Well when i had TV. Almost a year white out A TV. -.-' damn dad. Also liked all the other sires that involved B% like crusader. i think it was called.

Other then Trek and Wars, I not all that into Sci fi, been more a Fantesy like surprised rd of the Rings, fan ^^ I love swords, why I'm a big fan of Klingon. Mmm, Batleth

I've always thought of the Batleth as more of an Axe. I've always had a thing for axes. They're so much better then a sword for hurtin'. The only bad thing is that they're not good for protecting. A lot of people don't think about it. When you have a sword and shield you're trying to keep yourself from getting hurt and inflict enough minor wounds, or tire out your opponent so that you can win. With an axe it's all about the hurtin'. Course as long as your axe is spinning you can deflect blows. That's one of the things about axes. Person with sword and shield wound up running away because the person with the axe is coming to get ya. Of course he's willing to get hurt, but he's going to make sure you get hurt more with his axe.

Unless your using the tac of getting one hard and decicive strike to kill. The Batleth tranlates into Sword of Honor, so it's a sowrd.

The Batleth would be the best word, cause you can hit liek and ax or sword,a nd defend. I say it's a great weapon design

Skuger Moonclaw

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:27 pm
Yeah i to want to get it on DVD. 3nodding

hmm is the Batleth kind of like a claymore? *looks it up*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:30 pm
ok looked it up and that thing looks like it could do alot of hurting. But i would rather have the blade on the other end. Its just more my way of fighting.  

katanaakuma

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:32 pm
katanaakuma
Fiice
Vashyyk
katanaakuma
I kind of dislike Trek but do enjoy Babylon 5 very much. I found it alout more better and alot better story line.

o.O whee another B5 fan w00t! I used to watch it on TNT all the time afterschool back before we lost TNT when we had american TV. Very good series, I love the Shadows, those things are impossible to beat, and leave a nice bit of carnage behind.

I'm a Bab5 fan myself. I've seen just about every episode, except a few from the first season.

As fot the race with the weird hair, they're the Centari. They were the first ones to meet up with humans.

nope the humans meet another race first rember the girl the captin merried the ones with no hair and bone like thing coming fromn ther heads. they were the first to meet the humans and when they meet they got into a war with them that almost ended the human race.

The Minbari? No... In 2156 the Centauri show up thinking earth was a lost Cintari colony. Earth gets jump gate tech the universe is happy.

2245 the Minbari show up and the earth ship sees open gun ports so fires on the Minbari ship. (The open gun ports is a sign of greeting to the Minbari and a sign of aggression to humans) Dilana's mentor is killed so she wants to kill them human scum. (she later yiffs one and they die happily ever after. sweatdrop )

This info was from http://www.chronology.org/b-five/ but I remember it as being correct from being a rabid fan of the show. *bows* Thank you nerds are us in my younger years.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:37 pm
i rember 2256 but i never saw 2156 O.O so i see theres some i've messed. now i know i have to get that. 3nodding I also liked farscape. to bad it was so short.  

katanaakuma

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:42 pm
katanaakuma
i rember 2256 but i never saw 2156 O.O so i see theres some i've messed. now i know i have to get that. 3nodding I also liked farscape. to bad it was so short.

Short and nice: yes. Actually my fave of all fave sci-if live action series.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:45 pm
i only got to see the first two seasons i missed out on the rest of it. -.-'  

katanaakuma

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:48 pm
great now I have the sudden urge to rob a video store and steal the DvD's of B5... *disapears*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:57 pm
Yeah it does cost alot i think so i'll join ya in the plan. 3nodding  

katanaakuma

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:06 am
Well i must be off i have to be up in 4 hours for a 10 hur work day so farewell  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:09 am
katanaakuma
Well i must be off i have to be up in 4 hours for a 10 hur work day so farewell

cya  

Vashyyk

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:15 am
~Steps out of the shadows~

"Check it out guys! Got my clothes back, and I'm lookin' fine! Looks dark and evil doesn't it?"

~Scans the area~

"Who shall I play with tonight...?"

~Spots Vashy~

"Hello."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:15 am
*yawn* so bored...  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:16 am
Blaze Starwind
~Steps out of the shadows~

"Check it out guys! Got my clothes back, and I'm lookin' fine! Looks dark and evil doesn't it?"

~Scans the area~

"Who shall I play with tonight...?"

~Spots Vashy~

"Hello."

*waves from his couch while listening to some random band on his walkman*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games