Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:24 pm
((Lol I have a certificate sayin that and I have the scars from training to prove it.Also my character is Mira smart one razz ))

Mira frowned slightly at his smirk and rolled her eyes when he chuckled "Maybe...I dunno.Blizzards are a bit colder than just regular snow."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:47 pm
((Pfft… I don’t need a piece of paper or scars to prove I’m a ninja… just show em some of my ninja moves and they’d be all like “You’re our new master now.”
I know she’s Mira, that’s why I had put it. smile ))

Oblen shrugs. ”Well, it should be fine at keeping you warm… it fit comfortably at all?” He asks as he glances at her wings.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 pm
((Uh huh right.Lol nuh uh the first time you had Luna))

Mira sighed slightly and frowned when she moved her wings "It feels wierd...And heavy."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:10 pm
((Nope, can't prove that. >.>
... stupid two rps having the name Lunaa in them. -.-))

Oblen nods slightly. "Well... it's pretty much bullet proof and all that... mainly got it for protection... if you really don't want to wear it, you don't have to... I'll take it back if you want."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:44 pm
((Lol all I have to do is go back through my computer history.It saves every age I go onto.Lmfao))

Mira nodded slighlty, then shrugged "I doesn't matter to me if I have a coat or not."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:00 pm
Oblen raises an eyebrow. ”Oh?... then… why did you even bring up that you needed a coat?... I personally don’t NEED it, and if it protects you from freezing, I’ll give it to ya…”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:17 pm
Mira sighed slightly "Becuase it's better that I have a coat so I don't get sick."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:22 pm
Oblen smirks to shrug. "Well then... keep the coat... wouldn't want you to get sick or anything... I won't get sick from the cold, most harm done to me would just to be cold... unless we have like an avalanche... then we'd probably be in a little trouble if we stayed there."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:31 pm
Mira smiled slightly and rolled her eyes "Fine, but only cause I don't feel like arguing."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:40 pm
Oblen nods. "Right... I wouldn't want to argue over this jacket either... just... wear it... it'll comfort me... and I'll take it as you doing something to comfort me, like how I had comforted you with the... liquids on my wing... and we'll be "even" then."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:50 pm
Mira rolled her eyes again and chuckled "Fine, come on then.." She headed for the front door, the jacket brushing the floor slightly as she walked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:04 pm
Oblen smirks as he follows. It seemed odd to see a big jacket on her, but at least he knew she wouldn't freeze. He looks down to confirm he wore no shirt, only some pants. He glances forward.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:14 pm
Mira frowned slightly and paused at the door, realizing Oblen had no shirt.She clinched her jaw slightly in irritation, knowing it was futile to argue over it.Openeing the door she shuddered slightly as the first blast of cold air hit her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 pm
Oblen closes his eyes as the cool gust of wind blew at him as he followed Mira out the door. To him, it was like the cool gust of wind on a hot summer day. He crosses his arms. "So far so good..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:18 pm
Mira rolled her eyes and scooped up some snow.Rolling it into a ball she tossed it up and down.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games