Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:51 am
Mage looked over at the boy next to her. " Are you okay.. That looks like it really hurts." she asked almost tempted to reach out, and touch the chains.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:56 am
Ishuri looked at the girl beside him, before scraping his muzzle on the ground furiously, ignoring the blood that was welling up at the base of it. He had got these stupid things off before, he could certainly get one off now. Eventually, it came loose, coming off as Ishuri violently shook his head, the muzzle flying to the other side of the cage with a deep metal clang. He looked at the girl again as he licked his dry lips. He hadn't used his voice in a while, so he spoke gruffly, the voice sounding strange on someone that looked so young.

"It's nothing. I get used to it."  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:13 am
She tilted her head. His voice did sound strange, but she didn't really care. With her hand still extended she simply said, " Come over here." Her expressions hardly ever changed when she felt brave, and she didn't question it. She did however have a few secrets.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:21 am
Ishuri tilted his head at her, but shuffled closer to her. He knew from experience how vital it was to make friends in places like this. And how bad it was to make enemies.  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:26 am
She touched the chains around him. " Would you like them off?" she asked suddenly surprised at her own words. " I-I mean ... i can get them off. I may be half bunny, and i may look weak... but I'm not. They would be easy to break." she pulled her hand back a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:31 am
Ishuri laughed slightly. "If you want to, I won't stop you. Just remember where we are and what may happen."  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:53 am
" Just remember I'm not as frail as i appear. I have a very powerful kick, among a few other things that they don't know about."
She searched for the weakest link,and the strongest. She began to break to strongest one first, and the weakest snapped under weight.

(( sorry i have to go for today))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:07 am
As she began to break the bonds, one of the people guarding Ishuri noticed, throwing open the cell door and grabbing Ishuri's chains, dragging him away into the corner of the cell, pulling out Ishuri's katana, slicing into some of the bare flesh the previous slave masters had left out of chains. Ishuri snapped at them, arching his neck to try and bite the katana as it continued to flash downwards. He received 20 slashes to the chest before he was hauled up by the chains again and thrown into the centre of the cell, throwing up the dust that lined the ground. The guard returned Ishuri's katana, strolling towards the door.
"That'll teach you." the guard sneered as he walked out, slamming the door shut. "If you're chained, you will stay chained."
"Sorry you can't help out." Ishuri smiled slightly at Mage as the guard left, heaving himself to a seated position as he watched the blood ooze out from his chest.

((Ok, see ya))  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:21 am
She cursed the guard out in a different language, and slipped her hand through the cell again feeling the bars. Closing her eyes she felt the bar crush in her hand, and she crawled through to his cell. " If I can't free you. Then i can be in here with you untill they over power me." She was a little unsure about that though, because she hadn't used her powers for a very long time. Mage offered a kind smile, but didn't try to heal him for fear that they would surely try to kill him.
She still didn't say much except for a few comforting words, and an apology for his wounds. She wasn't a girl of very many words.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:18 am
Ishuri smiled slightly, looking her seriously in the eyes.

"Don't be sorry for what happened. These people don't know true pain." He head tilted to one side "Tell me, what is your name?"  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Gostin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:31 pm
Rios entered the room with his master with a guard on either sides of him from his countless times of trying to escape"Ahh this is the a*****e you brought me to?"He said laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:39 pm
She looked over at the person coming in, and then back.
" It's Mage." She said back to him. " I normally won't tell people, but you seem trustworthy."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Gostin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:05 pm
"Ah more slaves....they do not know what i am or who i am...just put me in a cage already..."He said looking around as the man putting him in the cage said something that made him twich"Your going to be the main bid"The man said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:36 am
"I am Ishuri." he stated as he saw the new arrival, whispering slightly to Mage. "This person seems arrogant. I cannot stand arrogance. That emotion is for humans."  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:48 pm
Mage sighed. " Yeah. I suppose it is." One of her ears twitched,and she flipped the guard off. " I have my half brave moments..." She said as she looked back at Ishuri.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games