Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image

Addie followed along with the group of first years into the Great Hall as she glanced around in amazement she couldn't help but gasp. Her sister had attempted to explain the grandeur of this room but she hadn't quite been able to explain it to this extent. She watched as the group of students she had rode here with were all sorted. Ivy and Joel were sorted into Gryffindor while Snowflake was placed in Ravenclaw. She was slightly disappointed that they all wouldn't be in the same house. Soon she heard her own name and stepped forward. She glanced towards her sister's table and she desperately wanted to skip this whole thing and just go join her but that's not how it works. She picked up the Sorting Hat. She wasn't sure if she was shaking from nerves or excitement as she placed the tattered hat on her head.

Quote:
Personality: Growing up with just a few memories of her mother that she can only barely muster has left Addie stuck taking after her eldest sister. They were always together growing up and Addie's older sister was always the brains of the situation while she found herself in trouble. Speaking of trouble Adaline is the one always causing all the problems at home. She loves playing jokes on her little sister and she enjoys teasing her. She tries not to get to carried away and make her cry. When she does cross the line Addie is the first to suck up her pride and apologize. Unlike her older sister who gets decent grades Addie hates school the only thing she enjoys is Gym class. She loves to play sports and is by far the best player on the football team back home.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:52 am
User Image

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιяѕт уєαя ѕтυ∂єит

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє
ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє fяσм уσυя ℓιєѕ
уσυ'яє ѕσ ѕєℓf ѕαтιѕfιє∂ ι ∂σи'т иєє∂ уσυ

ι'νє gσт тσ вяєαк fяєє
gσ∂ киσωѕ, gσ∂ киσωѕ ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

Ceri hadn't spoken much on the train or the boats, still afraid that her stepmother was somehow watching her. But once the Sorting process had begun, the girl starting to grow more excited. She watched as kids her age were sorted off to their houses, then anxiously waited for her name to be called. She drew in a deep breath and tried to calm her racing heart. She knew that no matter what house she was sorted into, she would make friends and be happy. All she wanted was some friends. Biting her lip, she heard her name called. Letting out a deep breath, she calmly walked up to the stool and sat down, letting the Sorting Hat be placed on her head.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very outward. I'm incredibly friendly and excruciatingly talkative. What many don't know is that's because I have no friends back home. But I make up for it by going out of my way to make friends. I'm very helpful and will try to help even if I don't know what I'm talking about. Very loyal to those who I befriend, I'll go above and beyond to do what needs to be done. The few friends I have know my trustworthiness. I will never relinquish a secret when it's told to me. I would never betray what someone told me, even over a crush. When it comes to school work, I put my nose to the grindstone and get it done as best I can. I try to like every subject, even if it doesn't hold my attention.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

SummerIsles

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall

Grace followed the deputy head mistress to the great hall for the sorting. Walking into the hall it felt like all eyes were on her. Though she knew that was impossible, they'd have to be looking at all the first years after all. Looking around the room Grace remembered reading about Hogwarts and hearing everything her sister Leo had to say about it. The ceiling, the way the room looked, it was just like she thought it would be.

'This is amazing...' Grace thought as she heard the name of her friend Selina (if that's what she was). Hearing the name Ravenclaw she smiled. 'Looks like she got put where she wanted.' Hopefully the same would happen for her. Watching Harper go up and get sorted into Hufflepuff and another girl she remembered from the boats land in Ravenclaw, Grace continued to wonder where she'd end up. She knew she wanted to be in Ravenclaw and there were so many reasons why, she just hoped her wish would come true.

Suddenly her name was called and Grace slowly walked up to the stool. Now all eyes really were on her and she tried to remain calm as she took a seat and waited as the sorting hat was placed on her head. 'Please sorting hat, please tell me I belong in Ravenclaw. I know that's where I belong, it's where my mum was sorted and I'm told I'm just like her. I don't think I could fit in anywhere else.' Maybe she was pleading to the sorting hat for the house she wanted but she believed that's where she belonged at Hogwarts. Hopefully the sorting hat would prove her right.

Personality:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm smart and always have my noise in a book (I've read pretty much all of my sister's school books already). I just have to know everything which is why I ask so many questions. Which can sometimes make me come off as noisy but I can't help it, I just need to know. I’ve also been known to constantly correct people, including my sister Leonette. I know a lot of people don't really like it but shouldn't they know when they're wrong? Plus I even know - for the most part - already what electives I'm going to take my third year. I plan on concentrating solely on my studies but if a few friends come my way I won't complain. The more the merrier.

Aside from my smarts I can be rather depressed and don’t generally talk about what’s bothering me unless Leonette pressures me into telling her. The cause of my depression is my other sister Mira, I’ve always felt responsible for my mother’s death and Mira is a constant reminder. However she's been letting up on telling me how much she hates me. As such I'm not as depressed as I used to be. I usually come off as a happy person to most to be honest. See I don't like letting it show that I'm upset or depressed so, I tend to hide it by acting like everything's okay. I've learned over the years how to come off as being happy. It's better for everyone and I know that my mum wouldn't want me to be depressed. Maybe if I read more fantasy books I'd be able to escape from my troubles.

I almost forgot to mention that at times I can be an overly hyper individual. Although granted I'm a controlled sort of hyper. I think I've leveled out more since my cousin Dakota came to live near by and being eleven helps too.

With: other first years...

Wearing: Plain Black Robes

OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Maiya Kajuji
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Emrynn stepped nervously forward toward the stool, swallowing hard each step her took. He was terrified, totally and completely. This weird little hat was about to decide his fate for the next seven years. It wasn't exactly a comforting thought. He sat down, trying to focus on good happy thoughts. Like bunnies, maybe he was eleven now but he still loved his bunnies...or rabbits. Whatever. He glanced at the hat and pushed his breath out slowly. Ooh this was more difficult than he had thought.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet. It's not that I don't like to talk it's just that I prefer to listen. I can also be shy and don't like to start conversation. I am just find spending time alone thinking or making up stories, also reading. Though when I get comfortable around people and get started you can't get me to stop. People say that's when I turn into a goofball like my dad. I just like to have fun.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
So you like to spend time thinking
Your mind runs wild with great tales.
I know exactly where you belong...
Ravenclaw!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

amo10690
User Image

Addie followed along with the group of first years into the Great Hall as she glanced around in amazement she couldn't help but gasp. Her sister had attempted to explain the grandeur of this room but she hadn't quite been able to explain it to this extent. She watched as the group of students she had rode here with were all sorted. Ivy and Joel were sorted into Gryffindor while Snowflake was placed in Ravenclaw. She was slightly disappointed that they all wouldn't be in the same house. Soon she heard her own name and stepped forward. She glanced towards her sister's table and she desperately wanted to skip this whole thing and just go join her but that's not how it works. She picked up the Sorting Hat. She wasn't sure if she was shaking from nerves or excitement as she placed the tattered hat on her head.

Quote:
Personality: Growing up with just a few memories of her mother that she can only barely muster has left Addie stuck taking after her eldest sister. They were always together growing up and Addie's older sister was always the brains of the situation while she found herself in trouble. Speaking of trouble Adaline is the one always causing all the problems at home. She loves playing jokes on her little sister and she enjoys teasing her. She tries not to get to carried away and make her cry. When she does cross the line Addie is the first to suck up her pride and apologize. Unlike her older sister who gets decent grades Addie hates school the only thing she enjoys is Gym class. She loves to play sports and is by far the best player on the football team back home.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
I see you going two different directions.
You are loyal to those you love
And yet you love to play many a joke as well,
But your nobility still shines through.
But where to put you?
I know!
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

SummerIsles
User Image

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιяѕт уєαя ѕтυ∂єит

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє
ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє fяσм уσυя ℓιєѕ
уσυ'яє ѕσ ѕєℓf ѕαтιѕfιє∂ ι ∂σи'т иєє∂ уσυ

ι'νє gσт тσ вяєαк fяєє
gσ∂ киσωѕ, gσ∂ киσωѕ ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

Ceri hadn't spoken much on the train or the boats, still afraid that her stepmother was somehow watching her. But once the Sorting process had begun, the girl starting to grow more excited. She watched as kids her age were sorted off to their houses, then anxiously waited for her name to be called. She drew in a deep breath and tried to calm her racing heart. She knew that no matter what house she was sorted into, she would make friends and be happy. All she wanted was some friends. Biting her lip, she heard her name called. Letting out a deep breath, she calmly walked up to the stool and sat down, letting the Sorting Hat be placed on her head.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very outward. I'm incredibly friendly and excruciatingly talkative. What many don't know is that's because I have no friends back home. But I make up for it by going out of my way to make friends. I'm very helpful and will try to help even if I don't know what I'm talking about. Very loyal to those who I befriend, I'll go above and beyond to do what needs to be done. The few friends I have know my trustworthiness. I will never relinquish a secret when it's told to me. I would never betray what someone told me, even over a crush. When it comes to school work, I put my nose to the grindstone and get it done as best I can. I try to like every subject, even if it doesn't hold my attention.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

Such a friendly soul,
Yet such a lonely one too.
The secrets you hear are kept under lock and key,
Yet not many you hear.
You yearn for friends, and I know exactly where you'll find them.
Hufflepuff!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

murruelecreuset
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall

Grace followed the deputy head mistress to the great hall for the sorting. Walking into the hall it felt like all eyes were on her. Though she knew that was impossible, they'd have to be looking at all the first years after all. Looking around the room Grace remembered reading about Hogwarts and hearing everything her sister Leo had to say about it. The ceiling, the way the room looked, it was just like she thought it would be.

'This is amazing...' Grace thought as she heard the name of her friend Selina (if that's what she was). Hearing the name Ravenclaw she smiled. 'Looks like she got put where she wanted.' Hopefully the same would happen for her. Watching Harper go up and get sorted into Hufflepuff and another girl she remembered from the boats land in Ravenclaw, Grace continued to wonder where she'd end up. She knew she wanted to be in Ravenclaw and there were so many reasons why, she just hoped her wish would come true.

Suddenly her name was called and Grace slowly walked up to the stool. Now all eyes really were on her and she tried to remain calm as she took a seat and waited as the sorting hat was placed on her head. 'Please sorting hat, please tell me I belong in Ravenclaw. I know that's where I belong, it's where my mum was sorted and I'm told I'm just like her. I don't think I could fit in anywhere else.' Maybe she was pleading to the sorting hat for the house she wanted but she believed that's where she belonged at Hogwarts. Hopefully the sorting hat would prove her right.

Personality:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm smart and always have my noise in a book (I've read pretty much all of my sister's school books already). I just have to know everything which is why I ask so many questions. Which can sometimes make me come off as noisy but I can't help it, I just need to know. I’ve also been known to constantly correct people, including my sister Leonette. I know a lot of people don't really like it but shouldn't they know when they're wrong? Plus I even know - for the most part - already what electives I'm going to take my third year. I plan on concentrating solely on my studies but if a few friends come my way I won't complain. The more the merrier.

Aside from my smarts I can be rather depressed and don’t generally talk about what’s bothering me unless Leonette pressures me into telling her. The cause of my depression is my other sister Mira, I’ve always felt responsible for my mother’s death and Mira is a constant reminder. However she's been letting up on telling me how much she hates me. As such I'm not as depressed as I used to be. I usually come off as a happy person to most to be honest. See I don't like letting it show that I'm upset or depressed so, I tend to hide it by acting like everything's okay. I've learned over the years how to come off as being happy. It's better for everyone and I know that my mum wouldn't want me to be depressed. Maybe if I read more fantasy books I'd be able to escape from my troubles.

I almost forgot to mention that at times I can be an overly hyper individual. Although granted I'm a controlled sort of hyper. I think I've leveled out more since my cousin Dakota came to live near by and being eleven helps too.

With: other first years...

Wearing: Plain Black Robes

OOC: ---

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:38 pm
User Image
Sata Constant Snow
Unsorted First Year

Sata had done his absolute best not to stand out. Not to be talked to by anyone as of yet. He was watching. Being how he was, he hardly said anything anyway, but this way he knew what kind of people each of his peers were. And so far? The sorting hat was confirming what he had already figured out. He looked around the Great hall for only a moment when he noticed Sapphire watching him. She was some kind of hawk now wasn't she? He rolled his eyes before listening for his name. When it was called, he stepped forwards and sat. He waited for the hat to be placed on his head.

Sata
a prankster. I enjoy playing pranks and enjoy getting on people's nerves, although I am pretty feisty myself. When I get caught, I get mad. I'm also a very jealous type of person, when someone gets more attention I get jealous and play a meaner prank on the person getting more attention. My parents have noticed this obviously, and one will pay me attention when another sibling is talking to the other. So I'm needy! What of it? I like to blame my neediness of my other siblings death. So I don't get in trouble for it. Maybe i'm just good at this? I also don't give in when people get upset.That puppy dog face? Nope. I don't want to see it. Just makes me mad. I won't leave people to let others pick on them... Especially family. So I'm extremely Loyal. I also have a sweet side... Just you wouldn't ever see it... I feel that it's a most certain weakness. I also like to be alone. It lets me watch people. I'm really very good at that too. Just watching... And listening.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηic σ ℓ є

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

1st Year
House:
I am a.... Pure Blood

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nicole had followed the teacher that led the mass number of first years. Many of these students, she was sure, would be her classmates and such. However, she was one of few or perhaps many who didn't converse with other 1st years. Considering that many of them wouldn't end up in the same house was the reason for it all. It would be odd to try to make friends now when the possibility of them ending up in different houses were high. Yet, she really didn't know the tactic of making friends or how one should make a friend. So, in her mind, she decided to keep quiet till she had become sorted into one of the houses. She followed the teacher like a 'good' student would normally do. She wasn't looking for trouble on her first day at school. Each of the students, including herself, were all led into the Great Hall where other non-first years were seated. It was nerve wracking to be looked at by many students. She was just happy to be in a large group so that the eye's of others wouldn't concentrate solely on her. Like many of the other students she patiently waited till her name was called out before walking towards the sorting hat. It was an odd thing but it would lead to the house she was meant to be in.

People say that, in a nutshell,
I'm quite shy.... When I see people around me I just don't have the nerves to talk to them. It is the same with tests, when someone asks me a question I get so shy and nervous that sometimes I feel like my brain has stopped working. Most of the time I'm content with just reading a book.

I can be quite energetic... When I get into something like a good book, or I'm learning something that is absolutely incredible like magical creatures or even learning something I don't even know then I'm just filed with energy.

I am very curious...There are many things in this 'muggle' world and magical world that make me so curious. Books can tell you so much but there are just things in the world that I want to see with my own eyes and feel with my own hands.

I'm really thoughtful... I do my best to think of others before thinking about myself. When I see people in trouble I want to help and try to think of a way to fix their problem or at least put a smile back on their face. When people have smiles on their faces I think that is when they look the most attractive and brighter.

I am quite the nice person... I was taught the golden rule, "Treat others the same way you wanted to be treated." That is what I live by so if that is what being 'nice' is then I guess I'm a nice person.

I guess I would call myself intelligent... Due to my enjoyment of reading I have been able to attain and retain much of the information that I have collected in my youth of 11 years old.

I really like to help people! I like to assist people if I can be of help.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:15 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

shabatha
User Image
Sata Constant Snow
Unsorted First Year

Sata had done his absolute best not to stand out. Not to be talked to by anyone as of yet. He was watching. Being how he was, he hardly said anything anyway, but this way he knew what kind of people each of his peers were. And so far? The sorting hat was confirming what he had already figured out. He looked around the Great hall for only a moment when he noticed Sapphire watching him. She was some kind of hawk now wasn't she? He rolled his eyes before listening for his name. When it was called, he stepped forwards and sat. He waited for the hat to be placed on his head.

Sata
a prankster. I enjoy playing pranks and enjoy getting on people's nerves, although I am pretty feisty myself. When I get caught, I get mad. I'm also a very jealous type of person, when someone gets more attention I get jealous and play a meaner prank on the person getting more attention. My parents have noticed this obviously, and one will pay me attention when another sibling is talking to the other. So I'm needy! What of it? I like to blame my neediness of my other siblings death. So I don't get in trouble for it. Maybe i'm just good at this? I also don't give in when people get upset.That puppy dog face? Nope. I don't want to see it. Just makes me mad. I won't leave people to let others pick on them... Especially family. So I'm extremely Loyal. I also have a sweet side... Just you wouldn't ever see it... I feel that it's a most certain weakness. I also like to be alone. It lets me watch people. I'm really very good at that too. Just watching... And listening.

Quite the fireball, aren't we?
You see sweetness as weakness,
And solitary thoughts as strength.
I know exactly where you belong...
Slytherin!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:19 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Hope the kind
User Image
xxxxxxxηic σ ℓ є

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

1st Year
House:
I am a.... Pure Blood

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nicole had followed the teacher that led the mass number of first years. Many of these students, she was sure, would be her classmates and such. However, she was one of few or perhaps many who didn't converse with other 1st years. Considering that many of them wouldn't end up in the same house was the reason for it all. It would be odd to try to make friends now when the possibility of them ending up in different houses were high. Yet, she really didn't know the tactic of making friends or how one should make a friend. So, in her mind, she decided to keep quiet till she had become sorted into one of the houses. She followed the teacher like a 'good' student would normally do. She wasn't looking for trouble on her first day at school. Each of the students, including herself, were all led into the Great Hall where other non-first years were seated. It was nerve wracking to be looked at by many students. She was just happy to be in a large group so that the eye's of others wouldn't concentrate solely on her. Like many of the other students she patiently waited till her name was called out before walking towards the sorting hat. It was an odd thing but it would lead to the house she was meant to be in.

People say that, in a nutshell,
I'm quite shy.... When I see people around me I just don't have the nerves to talk to them. It is the same with tests, when someone asks me a question I get so shy and nervous that sometimes I feel like my brain has stopped working. Most of the time I'm content with just reading a book.

I can be quite energetic... When I get into something like a good book, or I'm learning something that is absolutely incredible like magical creatures or even learning something I don't even know then I'm just filed with energy.

I am very curious...There are many things in this 'muggle' world and magical world that make me so curious. Books can tell you so much but there are just things in the world that I want to see with my own eyes and feel with my own hands.

I'm really thoughtful... I do my best to think of others before thinking about myself. When I see people in trouble I want to help and try to think of a way to fix their problem or at least put a smile back on their face. When people have smiles on their faces I think that is when they look the most attractive and brighter.

I am quite the nice person... I was taught the golden rule, "Treat others the same way you wanted to be treated." That is what I live by so if that is what being 'nice' is then I guess I'm a nice person.

I guess I would call myself intelligent... Due to my enjoyment of reading I have been able to attain and retain much of the information that I have collected in my youth of 11 years old.

I really like to help people! I like to assist people if I can be of help.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ

Full of energy
And ready to help others.
I know where you'll feel at home...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Uneasy
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Great Hall
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ That Gross Hat
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

It wouldn’t be long before Dante was called up to the stand amidst all of the Hogwarts students. The nerves had finally set in by then. This was it… this was going to be Dante’s defining moment. The day he was finally sorted into a house, the day he became a student at Hogwarts…. But would this be where he peaked? Was his life about to go downhill from here? Would he even make friends, or be sorted into the right house? From what he’d heard, the houses all had certain ‘types’ of people in them… and of course each house had its own reputation for one thing or another… what if he ends up not fitting in? … and it kept going. With every step towards the hat, Dante’s thoughts spiraled out of control…

Would they laugh at his pink wand? Would they make fun of his weird eyes? ’Don’t trip.. don’t trip…’ Where was his luggage? Were goats allowed in this building? What if the school suddenly had an infestation of giant spiders? What were those things called, megaspidersaurs? ’… don’t trip… don’t trip Dante… don't you dare fall over on your first day...’ How lost was he going to be in his first day of classes? Would anyone ever find him if he got lost in some sealed hallway? Would he just die alone in the castle or something?

Surviving the walk to the stool, Dante gingerly sat himself down, eyeing the hat suspiciously as a new thought had popped into his head. Would that thing give him lice if one of the students who previously wore was afflicted? Was there some anti-lice enchantment that would protect his scalp from invasion? ’Deep breath… Dio caro… please be gentle.’

Much like any boy at his age, Dante is particularly mischievous, tending to get himself in sticky situations all the time - sometimes literally - which he believes is all part of the 'growing up experience'. As a result of this, Dante has been described as bold and fun-loving; never one to back away from a good adventure. While he may be childish and immature at heart, Dante is also an immensely loyal friend, a trustworthy comrade, and highly intuitive for his age when it comes to interacting with others. Capable of picking up social cues and maneuvering himself around social encounters with grace and ease, one can describe Dante as extremely charismatic - a natural charmer, if you will.

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; trns. Dear God }

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

wishgod

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

ᴜɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ
                                                                  ᴘᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

Willow filed into the great hall with her other peers. She marveled at the handsome layout of the spacious room as she approached the stool where the Sorting Hat would be placed on top of her head. She heard several rumors from students who have already been sorted years previous that the ancient hat latched itself onto the heads of those being sorted to extract their brain, but she knew better to follow such silly tales - and such was proven to be false when she watched a girl named Nicole step away from the stool to join her fellow Hufflepuffs at the Hufflepuff table.

She was right behind Bianchi who approached the stool, looking particularly uneasy with himself. She too felt worry tug at her stomach. What if she didn’t get the house she hoped for and was stuck with others? What would her mother and father say if she ended up in a house they had not hoped for? She swallowed and clenched her sweaty palms into fists as she approached the stool. She could feel her stomach twist and churn with uneasiness and she slowly sat down, perched at the edge of her seat. It’ll be okay. It’ll be over soon, she thought to herself, taking a deep breath as the hat was lowered onto her head.

Quote:
For starters, I've been called impulsive -- and, yes, I agree that I can be a tiny bit impulsive at times -- especially when I've gotta say something. I really hate when people point that out, but I guess I can't help it. My mouth controls my character. Blah, blah, blah. I can be kind of an arsehole, but I know I mean well. It's just my blunt trait about me. I keep it real with people. I don't do that he-said-she-said stuff because it's petty. I'm very vulgar and when I'm angry, I curse a lot. I'll tell ya to go to hell in a heart beat. Believe it or not, I am respectful of those who deserves it.

I am very loyal to my friends. I am not so loyal that'd I take a hex for them, but I still am faithful to my friends nonetheless. I will protect someone if I'm extremely close to them, like soul mate wise. I try my best to do well every day and it just sounds like I have an attitude problem, when really, I don't. It's just me being blunt and brutally honest with ya. That's a blessing and a curse because it leads to a lot of unnecessary conflicts that just exhaust me. Oh wait, I'm pragmatic too.

People tend to say I am a bit selfish and I agree with them. My daddy and mummy got me whatever I wanted when I was younger and they still do if I ask for it. I'm just a very bored person and the slightest event intrigues me greatly. I tend to be a bit sarcastic, but I guess that's part of my patronizing trait. Don't mean to be, but if you say something stupid or doesn't make sense to me, my reply is going to be sarcastic 99.9% of the time.

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀʟʟ
ᴡʜᴏ: ᴀ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs
ᴡʜʏ: ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ
ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Forks Anonymous
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Uneasy
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Great Hall
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ That Gross Hat
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

It wouldn’t be long before Dante was called up to the stand amidst all of the Hogwarts students. The nerves had finally set in by then. This was it… this was going to be Dante’s defining moment. The day he was finally sorted into a house, the day he became a student at Hogwarts…. But would this be where he peaked? Was his life about to go downhill from here? Would he even make friends, or be sorted into the right house? From what he’d heard, the houses all had certain ‘types’ of people in them… and of course each house had its own reputation for one thing or another… what if he ends up not fitting in? … and it kept going. With every step towards the hat, Dante’s thoughts spiraled out of control…

Would they laugh at his pink wand? Would they make fun of his weird eyes? ’Don’t trip.. don’t trip…’ Where was his luggage? Were goats allowed in this building? What if the school suddenly had an infestation of giant spiders? What were those things called, megaspidersaurs? ’… don’t trip… don’t trip Dante… don't you dare fall over on your first day...’ How lost was he going to be in his first day of classes? Would anyone ever find him if he got lost in some sealed hallway? Would he just die alone in the castle or something?

Surviving the walk to the stool, Dante gingerly sat himself down, eyeing the hat suspiciously as a new thought had popped into his head. Would that thing give him lice if one of the students who previously wore was afflicted? Was there some anti-lice enchantment that would protect his scalp from invasion? ’Deep breath… Dio caro… please be gentle.’

Much like any boy at his age, Dante is particularly mischievous, tending to get himself in sticky situations all the time - sometimes literally - which he believes is all part of the 'growing up experience'. As a result of this, Dante has been described as bold and fun-loving; never one to back away from a good adventure. While he may be childish and immature at heart, Dante is also an immensely loyal friend, a trustworthy comrade, and highly intuitive for his age when it comes to interacting with others. Capable of picking up social cues and maneuvering himself around social encounters with grace and ease, one can describe Dante as extremely charismatic - a natural charmer, if you will.

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; trns. Dear God }

A trickster eh?
A lover of adventure and a good friend too?
I know exactly where your kind belong.
Better be...
Gryffindor!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:20 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

dulcetcloud
User ImageUser Image

ᴜɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ
                                                                  ᴘᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

Willow filed into the great hall with her other peers. She marveled at the handsome layout of the spacious room as she approached the stool where the Sorting Hat would be placed on top of her head. She heard several rumors from students who have already been sorted years previous that the ancient hat latched itself onto the heads of those being sorted to extract their brain, but she knew better to follow such silly tales - and such was proven to be false when she watched a girl named Nicole step away from the stool to join her fellow Hufflepuffs at the Hufflepuff table.

She was right behind Bianchi who approached the stool, looking particularly uneasy with himself. She too felt worry tug at her stomach. What if she didn’t get the house she hoped for and was stuck with others? What would her mother and father say if she ended up in a house they had not hoped for? She swallowed and clenched her sweaty palms into fists as she approached the stool. She could feel her stomach twist and churn with uneasiness and she slowly sat down, perched at the edge of her seat. It’ll be okay. It’ll be over soon, she thought to herself, taking a deep breath as the hat was lowered onto her head.

Quote:
For starters, I've been called impulsive -- and, yes, I agree that I can be a tiny bit impulsive at times -- especially when I've gotta say something. I really hate when people point that out, but I guess I can't help it. My mouth controls my character. Blah, blah, blah. I can be kind of an arsehole, but I know I mean well. It's just my blunt trait about me. I keep it real with people. I don't do that he-said-she-said stuff because it's petty. I'm very vulgar and when I'm angry, I curse a lot. I'll tell ya to go to hell in a heart beat. Believe it or not, I am respectful of those who deserves it.

I am very loyal to my friends. I am not so loyal that'd I take a hex for them, but I still am faithful to my friends nonetheless. I will protect someone if I'm extremely close to them, like soul mate wise. I try my best to do well every day and it just sounds like I have an attitude problem, when really, I don't. It's just me being blunt and brutally honest with ya. That's a blessing and a curse because it leads to a lot of unnecessary conflicts that just exhaust me. Oh wait, I'm pragmatic too.

People tend to say I am a bit selfish and I agree with them. My daddy and mummy got me whatever I wanted when I was younger and they still do if I ask for it. I'm just a very bored person and the slightest event intrigues me greatly. I tend to be a bit sarcastic, but I guess that's part of my patronizing trait. Don't mean to be, but if you say something stupid or doesn't make sense to me, my reply is going to be sarcastic 99.9% of the time.

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀʟʟ
ᴡʜᴏ: ᴀ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs
ᴡʜʏ: ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ
ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ

You seem to desire a house,
But which I cannot tell.
And so I'll have to use my wit to show you where to go.
Your mind seems to draw in two directions, but which to put you?
You're brash, yet respectful of power
And a loyal, yet selfish friend.
Quite interesting....
Ah, yes, I know!
Slytherin!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games