Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:31 pm
An indiscreet owl swirled in from the castle as the Sorting Feast progressed, the Headmistress and several of the staff members had retreated before the feast had ever arrived. There were still a few lingering students that milled around the stool and the sorting hat anxiously, their furious heartbeats and hasty squirming had hidden all the mice from the Great Hall—much to the owls displeasure. All the same, it kicked off from its perch amidst the rafters and glided slowly, encircling the Slytherin Table. A small package was dropped from talons at the center of the table, near the prefects and first years and knocked over a goblet of pumpkin juice in the process. The owl didn't wait, it swerved around and exited the Great Hall at once. Inside the brown, plain paper packaging, was an eerily familiar mask, burnt and frayed at its edges. On the underside of the mask, a note was attached.

User Image

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:02 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image

It's just another war: Annoyed | Just another family torn: Yeah? Come and get me... | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Slytherin Table |
Wearing

The conversation with Yesenia had died down, and Marina was impatiently awaiting the end of the Sorting, as she was starved. And then her appetite suddenly vanished, to be replaced with a strange sense of foreboding. The redheaded girl glanced around, and spotted the owl immediately, heading towards her. Of course. The package plummeted, knocked over someone's pumpkin juice, and the owl swooped away. "Scourgify," she muttered, flicking her wand at the mess, and carefully grasping the package. She felt it as she placed it in her lap, head ducked, most of her curly hair obscuring it from view. She opened it with a practiced impassive expression, and then her brown eyes fell upon the singed mask, blackened and worn. She felt the parchment on the back and turned it over, scanning the note. A scowl contorted her features for an instant, and her eyes practically burned with displeasure. How dare they, whoever they were, ruin this, her first night back at Hogwarts, for her. "Go hifreann leat, cac ar oineach." she mumbled to herself, not about to swear in English with other students around. "Voulez-vous de moi? Viens me chercher. Voir ce qui se passe, lâche." They were so determined to get to her? Fine, then. Let them make a move. This was basically her home, her territory, not theirs. And no one, no one, was going to make her afraid here.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

((Translations, for those interested. The first part of Marina's little multilingual rant is Gaelic: To hell with you, scumbag. The second is French: You want me? Come and get me. See what happens, coward.))

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image
Emperors and kings are but obeyed in their several provinces,
but his dominion that exceeds in this...
... stretcheth as far as doth the mind of man.
A sound magician is a demigod.

ɀanderɢarcia
First Year // Slytherin // Dreaming // Slytherin Table

Though thou hast now offended like a man, Do not persever in it like a devil.

Zander sat at the end of the table, keeping quiet despite the chatter around him. These people didn't interest him in the least, nor did he feel particularly social. No, he wasn't looking to make friends. Not today, not right now. Maybe eventually though, if his classmates were worthy of his attention. From what he could see, though, most of these people were going to get on his nerves by the end of the year. All the filthy mudbloods, for starters, who had been sorted into the House. They didn't belong, but Zander wasn't about to voice his opinion on that - not in front of the Professors and the other houses. He sighed, clearing his head of those negative thoughts as his mind drifted back to the memories of the station where he shared a kiss with Rui. His heart began to race again. She was amazing... the perfect woman... the only reason he was willing to put up with everyone else in this dirty old school. '...But where are you, Rui?' He thought as he glanced down the table, hoping to find her, though he was ultimately unsuccessful.

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:42 pm
Kayleigh Lipy Sigma
Slytherin ~ First year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel numb most of the time
The lower I get the higher I
Climb and I will wonder why

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayleigh sat down at the table, looking around at all the unfamiliar faces. Slytherin had quite the reputation for being unfriendly, but as nervous as Kayleigh was, it wasn't showing. She seemed as confident as a professional actor at an audition with rookies. It didn't matter that she wasn't pureblooded. It wasn't like anyone knew that. She was Slytherin, the best house in Hogwarts. She sat down and took a drink out of the goblet in front of her. It tasted odd, but not bad. She'd never tasted it before, and figured it had to be pumpkin juice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get dark only to
Shine
Burn, burn, burn, bright.

budoodly

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, and a first yearspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleasantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She looks so nervous...' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien's brow crinkled at the sudden mail delivery. This was the second one tonight; he'd spotted, from the corner of his eye, an owl landing near Adalaide and leaving something for her, as well. But he had a feeling that hers was a wholly different sort of letter than the one Marina had received. He watched as she read it, not understanding her words, but could tell that she was cursing. The change of language was to prevent from upsetting other students with swears, he was sure. He had a feeling this was related to the last mysterious letter his girlfriend had received... his fists clenched, and he uttered what could only be called a low growl, his eyes fierce. Seriously? Why? Why couldn't they just be happy? Why couldn't they have a single bloody day without this ridiculous nonsense? But, now was not the time. He nudged her gently and kissed her cheek. "Tell me later. After we take the first years to the Common Room and get settled in. We can meet in one of the empty dungeons." His voice as almost silent, a hiss in her ear, fitting for a snake. How ironic, that their first night as prefects, and he was planning on both of them breaking curfew and sneaking off to a dungeon. It would be romantic if not for the fact that it was because he was afraid for her, and angry that someone was threatening her. He wished that this was some romantic lover's tryst, but no. Instead, it was so she could tell him what sick threat this person had made to her this time. He ground his teeth a bit before banishing the thought, kissing her cheek again and offering her a smile. His eyes were still worried, but it wasn't the business of anyone here. So, he would do the one thing his mother had taught him to do; act. Act like everything was alright.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

TakaiOokami

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:31 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image

It's just another war: Annoyed | Just another family torn: Yeah? Come and get me... | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Slytherin Table |
Wearing

Marina nodded silently, brushing her hair out of her face and shoving both the mask and the note into her bag under the table. Ordinarily she might have teased him about meeting in the dungeons, especially since they were now Prefects and supposed to be role models and all. But of course they weren't sneaking off to go snog in some dark corner, like everyone else did. Oh no. They had to discuss the latest threat made against her. Only this would happen to her. Normal school life? Nah. She got to get stalked! She could hear Damien grinding his teeth in frustration, and though he smiled at her, it didn't reach his eyes. She could always tell when he was faking it, just as he could usually tell with her. One of the benefits of being so close to someone, she supposed. For a moment, she wrapped her arms around him, and rested her head on his chest. Then she retreated, because Prefects, especially Slytherin Prefects, weren't really supposed to be getting all touchy feelly with each other. Stupid expectations. She wanted to kiss him, to reassure him that she was right here and that nothing horrible was going to happen. Because it wouldn't. She would allow it.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Slytherin ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia nodded in reply to the prefect's reply. He didn't seem to be worried that anything would happen, and Yesenia agreed. Why would it even have to come up? Unless they were... bloodhounds or something and could somehow sense her blood, she doubted anything would happen. And if it did, she doubted it would be serious enough to be anything particularly big or worrying. She was starting to get hungry, and a bit impatient for the sorting to finish, when a package landed near Marina. She figured it was none of her business, and let the prefect deal with her mail, but she couldn't help but notice both the girl and boy prefect had an extreme reaction to the mask that came from the package. "None of your business, none of your business," she thought to herself as she tried to ignore the odd mask as best she could, giving what little personal space she could.

It proved to be a difficult task, and she tried to distract herself by looking at the other tables. First she saw Veronica at the Gryffindor table, the two upperclassmen from before were there, along with a couple of people she didn't recognize. Yesenia smiled, she wasn't surprised Veronica had gotten along with her housemates so easily. She also wouldn't be surprised if they were all her friends. Then she let her gaze travel to the Ravenclaw table, and hunted for her sister, she could hardly see her, but it looked like she was doing alright as well. Still needing a distraction, she started watching the rest of the sorting.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Bass the Rabbit Status

The Forgotten Weasley
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image

User Image 

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls... 

Rui smirked as her pet was sorted into Slytherin. "Perfect." She whispered as she stood up and sauntered over to where the young boy had taken a seat. Stealing the seat next to him, and effectively shoving a poor first year who had been sitting next to him out of the way, Rui smiled at the boy as innocently as possible. "Hello dear." She purred, leaning close to brush her lips against his cheek. The way he looked at her, just made this whole thing so much more fun.

'Ryn... how long until I break him?'

'It's your plan sister dearest.... why are you asking me?'

'You know just as well as I do that everything is always up to you Rynny.'

'Oh Roo. Do it soon. Do it before anyone will really miss him.' The laughter rang out in her head and she giggled as she trailed a finger down his cheek. "Such a sweet little thing you are Zander."'And oh how fun it will be to watch you beg.'

'And if he doesn't?'

'He will. Do you underestimate me?'

'Never.'

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y  t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie barely refrained from rolling her eyes at the cocky look that entered his eyes. She smiled gently at him and couldn't help the small giggle that fell from her lips as he dropped his head onto her shoulder and almost whined about the sorting. She glanced at the line of first years still waiting to be sorted and grimaced. She had been doing her best to filter them out of her hearing, instead concentrating on the steady rhythm of Dom's heart.

It helped really, but the moment her attention wavered to the first years, all the other noise around them came whirling back in. It was almost deafening at times. The constant chatter, the steady hearts, the rapid fire hearts of the first years, the exuberant cheering that burst out every time someone got sorted. Gracie grimaced and focused her senses on the boy next to her, tuning them all out once again.  

She was just in time too. Dom's words floated over her and she raised an eyebrow at him. What kind of plan had he come up with to get his parents off of his back? She doubted she'd like the plan, because the only thing she could think of that would make his parents leave them alone was death..... She frowned. She had already died. It hadn't been pleasant, and she sure as hell wasn't letting him anywhere near something so horrid.  

When he mentioned Durmstrang though, her eyes widened and she stared at him incredulously. "You didn't think to mention that before now?" She asked, anger finding its way into her eyes at voice. And there it was. She hadn't been to far off. "Faking your death? Really? You'd have to live in hiding for the rest of your life. You wouldn't be able to come back to school. You'd be as good as dead Dominic!" She sighed grumpily and crossed her arms over her chest. She wouldn't let him be whisked off to some other school, but faking his death was a bit to much.

"Can't you just tell them to bugger off or something?" 

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, and a first yearspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleasantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She looks so nervous...' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

Damien knew she could feel his frustration, his worry. But the smile wasn't a show for her, anyway. He could never fool her. Even when they'd first met, he couldn't fool her, so he sure as hell didn't have a chance at it now. But, he didn't need anyone else looking at them and wondering what had the two fifth years so concerned. He didn't need some of the more nosy students following them, watching them. Listening to them. At best, the student would know more than they needed to about a situation that didn't have to affect them at all. At worst... at worst, the whole school would know. He didn't want to consider the consequences of that. He sighed, still smiling, and turned to the sorting. "It's almost done, yeah? We'll be getting dinner soon. I don't know about you, but I'm starving." His words were casual, his tone blithe. But inside, his emotions were roiling. He couldn't wait to sneak off to a secluded room with her and talk about this. Find out what the letter had said, find out if there was any hint within it to help them figure this out... and to kiss her the way he couldn't when there were eyes all around. This entire experience had him worried, and he wanted to wrap his arms around her and hold her tight and never let her go so that nothing could happen. But he couldn't do that, he knew it. But he could at least hold her and kiss her and put some of the worry and fear at bay, for both of them. Just... not right now. Not here.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

TakaiOokami

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image

ɀanderɢarcia
First Year // Slytherin // Excited // Slytherin Table

"Not as sweet as you, Rui." The boy replied with a lovestruck grin on his face as he turned to give Rui a light peck on the cheek. "To think... we're in the same house, we'll have so much time to spend together." He said in a tone of excitement that at the same time seemed void of all emotions. He looked deep into Rui's eyes. The more he stared, the further he got lost in them. They were mesmerizing, enchanting even. She was his first love, maybe that was why he was so fascinated by her. "... and yet the fact that I have to attend the same classes as some of the filthy mudbloods in this rats nest." He rolled his eyes, looking down the table at some of the first years before turning his attention back to Rui. "We even have mudbloods in our House. My father never would have stood for this.." Now that he thought about it, Zander never asked Rui about her blood status. He figured she was a pureblood seeing as she was in Slytherin house and already in her Third year, so he didn't bother questioning it any more.

"But I'll just have to hold my tongue and persevere... just for you, my sweet." Zander said to his girlfriend, smoothly changing the subject as quick as he changed his tone. "How much trouble would we get in if we slipped out of the hall after the banquet and didn't return to the dormatories?" He asked her with a cheeky grin on his face.

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image 

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls... 

Rui smirked at the stupid grin that took over his face. God the boy was pathetic. It'd be a gift to the world to break him into tiny little pieces. She couldn't help but giggle at the thought. She could just picture it now. The poor pathetic little love sick puppy crying and begging his dear Rui to stop hurting him. Oh it would marvelous. She just barely stopped herself from clapping her hands together in glee. She played off her joy as happiness on being with him though.

"Of course my sweetling... where else would you be except grand Slytherin?" She waved her hands at the table as if it was the most amazing thing ever and smiled at him. She loved the way he stared into her eyes. It told her just how much power she had. God he was so much more fun than Romy. He was so pathetic. So in love. So easy to hurt.

'What would dear Rei think of you now Roo?'

'Why should Rei ever know about our little secret?'

'He'll find out.....'

'Only if he gets inside my head.'

Ryn gave no answer, just a mad cackle ringing through out her head. Such a good brother he was. Always instigating and encouraging her. Shame he had died.... but she felt so much closer to him now that he was with her. He would never leave her. He would never run away with someone else. He would never be like Rei. He was attached to her. He was her dearest brother. If only Rei understood.... Oh if only Rei understood. If only he knew...

'You can't tell him Roo.....

'I know.

She blinked golden eyes, forcing herself not to narrow them at the toy's comment. Filthy mudbloods... oh now he was really asking for it wasn't he? She had thought she'd have fun before... but now... now she would be basking in the fantasy of it all. A fantasy she would soon make a reality. She forced a smile onto her face as he smoothly changed subjects. Her mind had not forgotten his words though. They were tucked away in a dark corner, brushing aside the cobwebs of her memories to make room for all the things she'd do to him just for that comment.

"Oh but sweetling... don't you want to see the lovely common room?" Her voice rang out, as angelic as ever. He'd never see it coming. He'd never know what hit him until he was on his knees begging for mercy. Mercy.... Hah! No one had shown her mother mercy! No one had given her brother mercy! So why should this little brat get her mercy? He didn't deserve it. He deserved everything she had planned for him..... They all did. She'd watch the world burn before she was satisfied.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y  t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Hayden's smile was set in stone by the time Sergio's words licked at her ears like fierce, burning flames. Keeping her composure, she listened in silence as another first year piped up, and as Dmitri added his own input. She couldn't be happier with the fact that she had found another student with such a similar mindset as her own so early on in the night, and her lips curled in even further at the sassy tone of the Russian's remark.

Turning to address the like-minded Slytherin, but speaking loud enough for Sergio to hear, she chuckled and noted that "It would appear that this shall prove to be quite an entertaining year, wouldn't you say?" Her eyes crept down Dmitri's body, assessing how well he wore the color's of his new house. She wasn't surprised by how well he blended in, and she wondered if he felt the same about her as her gaze wandered down to her own attire.

As the blonde pulled out a small compact mirror from an inner pocket of her robes and began to perfect her silky curls, the boy to her right finally brought up the topic of them having seen one another before, and she couldn't help but blush. Doing her best to hide her expression by scrunching a long lock of hair in front of her face, she giggled softly before answering in a sly, but delicate tone. "Now that you mention it, your strong features do look rather familiar," she agreed, nodding as she continued to stare into her mirror, although her gaze traveled much further than the freshly-polished glass.

"Yes... I believe I've seen your face at several of the community gatherings." This time her voice was a bit louder, and a bit more confident now that her cheeks were no longer burning with fresh blood pounding against her skin. "I'm not surprised that you recognized me. After all, there weren't many other females our age with tolerable personalities...or looks, for that matter." Her eyes now back in focus, Hayden shook her hair out of her face and glanced up at Dmitri, offering him a cocky, yet stunning smile before retrieving her lip gloss and proceeding to touch up her already-perfect face.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image

ɀanderɢarcia
First Year // Slytherin // Playful // Slytherin Table

Zander smiled, leaning closer to Rui until their faces were only centimeters away. His breathing gradually slowed as his whole body relaxed and he got closer, feeling a calm wash over him that no woman had ever been able to elicit until now. He never took his eyes off of hers as that sparkle of innocence and love in his eyes twinkled furiously with every little movement he made. "So long as I get to spend time with my darling Rui, I wouldn't mind where we went." Zander cooed to her with a devious little undertone of his inner troublemaker before his lips curled into a pearly white smile. "My sweet has a point though... I wouldn't want to lose house points for Slytherin, not on the first day. It would be such a shame." Zander said softly before giving the girl a peck on the cheek and leaning back again. He normally wasn't one for theatrics or play like this, but Rui brought it out in him. Something new, something even more dangerous. He knew he'd be furious if anyone tried to take her from him. He knew he'd be willing to do anything for her, so long as it kept her happy and pleased. She was his everything - the love that stories always talked of.

"I guess I'll just have to sit and be patient for our next date then... when will that be, Rui?" He asked as his hands hovered above hers for what he thought was an eternity before he lowered them and took both of hers in his. He blinked, looking at her with his puppy dog eyes as he waited for an answer. '... the sooner the better.' He thought. 'I couldn't bare spend any more time than I have to with the foolish mudbloods in this forsaken house... Salazar Slytherin must be turning in his grave right about now.'

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

budoodly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:30 pm
Kayleigh Lipy Sigma
Slytherin ~ First year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel numb most of the time
The lower I get the higher I
Climb and I will wonder why

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayleigh looked around at all of the self righteous faces..glints of evil, love, and anger in their eyes. Kayleigh could only imagine the secrets they were hiding...the ones she could use against them. But the only way to do that would be for them to trust her, to get close to her and tell her their secrets. She put on her best 'I'm sad, someone ask me why face, looking down at her plate and pushing food around her plate with her fork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get dark only to
Shine
Burn, burn, burn, bright.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games