Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles slumped as he sat down, thinking that he really needed to figure out what the heck he was going to do after the feast. He could always play after the feast, but he wasn't sure if anyone would like for the second year to play when everyone was going to be asleep. He glanced down at his violin case, the one thing he could only trust himself to carry up to his dorm. No offense to everyone else, but he really preferred it if he did it himself, since he was sure it would break with someone else handling it. Slumping, he cupped his chin in his hands, looking over the sorting. Was it just last year he'd been sorted? It seemed much longer than that. Oh well, he guessed that meant he was no longer a new student. He did make a face at the fact that there were so many Slytherins this year. They must be enjoying this year. Yawning, he waved at a couple of the first years at the table. "Dea-tráthnóna, mates. How's the school working for you so far? Miles McLellan, second year. Nice to meet you."

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: So many Slytherins
OOC: Translation: Good evening
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:51 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Nora shifted herself around and raised a pale hand in reply. "Nora McKenny. Was that Gaelic just now?" she inquired, her interest in all things ancient piqued. Finally talking to someone who didn't look much older than herself, Nora felt her nerves turn down from a solid buzz to a fluttering thrum. She then spied the case he was carrying. "Viola or violin? I play the cello." she added shyly, motioning to the instrument case with a curious grin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diamond Wales

Amadeli

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:32 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Table | With: Ada and new firsties | Thinking: It's definitely a weakness OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell smiled widely as the girl nervously babbled her name before playing with one of her curly red ringlets. When she leaned in close to her she became intrigued and also leaned in before chuckling at the question her chocolate brown eyes sparkling. "Of course! Everyone feels nervous about something or other after the sorting. Whether it's classes, flying lessons, Quidditch, getting lost, whatever. Between you and me I was practically a nervous wreck my entire first week here." she whispered conspiratorially. "But it gets better, it always does. And if you ever feel you need someone to talk to you can always come to me." the Scot grinned and winked before noticing the girl's attention being taken away by a slightly older boy carrying an instrument case and inwardly giggled. Yup, Nora would do fine here.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Amadeli

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Nellspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to see things so normal...' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide watched a bit as the sorting commenced, smiling a bit when a first year sat by her and introduced herself, rather enthusiastically, Adalaide noted. She wished she could have been that friendly as a first year... well, she supposed she'd been friendly enough. Just shy. Cripplingly shy. Noting that Nell had moved onto her prefect duties and was talking to some of the other first years, Ada turned to the girl, offering a brilliant smile. She'd talk to Nell about her Summer later... a pleasant memory popped into her head, and she silenced it for now. She knew Nell would ask about her mysterious guy... Ada didn't know if she had much to share, but what she had was pretty great. That thought spurned her confidence and greatly improved her mood. "That's perfectly fine, it's not saved. I'm Adalaide Blythe, a fifth year. It's really nice to meet you, what's your name?" Ada thought that this was, perhaps, the first time in the history of ever that she'd been able to get her name out to a new person without stuttering. A truly remarkable thing, although of course the first year wouldn't know. She smiled, wondering if perhaps her year would come as a surprise to the younger girl. Ada herself could scarcely believe she was a fifth year sometimes. Particularly when standing next to all the other fifth years. She was... tiny. And for once, that thought didn't bother her. She didn't feel like a midget. She felt like... like a fairy. Dainty and pretty. It was definitely new to her. And she knew just who to blame...

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

ChickFlickMoment

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:47 pm
Mama told me not to waste my life
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And if they give you trouble
Then they can walk on by
My feet, feet can't touch the ground
And I can't hear a sound
But you just keep on running up your mouth yeah
Walk, walk on over there
'Cause I'm too fly to care, oh yeah

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: let down} {thinking: so much for being a mighty lion...} {with: Hufflepuffs} {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jessamine Walsh certainly knew how to make an entrance. Skipping over to the table like being seperated from both Toby and Gypsy didn't bother her ( it did), she sat down with a confidence most older students didn't even have. "Hello everyone! I'm Jess Walsh! Wanna be friends?" she called out to no one in particular, her brown eyes flicking over the entire table. She spotted her brother's face and beamed. "Uri! Big bro! How's it going?!" she teased, as if it'd been a while since they'd seen each other. He groaned and ducked his head, pretending not to know her. "No one loves me," she sighed dramatically.

It doesn't matter if I fall from the sky.

Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
Keep talking, all I know is
Mama told me not to waste my life,
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And they can't detain you
'Cause wings are made to fly
And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say – it won't hurt me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:21 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Second Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: mortified] [thinking: no....] [with: Bonnie] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel had slipped into a seat beside Bonnie just in time to see the twins sorted. Curses. He watched her make her presence known. And then she spitted him. When she was done he turned to Bonnie, expression beyond mortified. "...And that would be my sister. She's... not like me at all."

It all comes down to you.

DramaticScream

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image

The past is ℊøηℯ. It went by like ∂υsк to ∂αωη.
Isn't that the ωαƴ? Everybody's got their ∂υℯs in life to ℘αƴ.

Hunter felt odd watching the sorting. It was not long at all since he was the one sitting there as the hat came on top of his head. He could remember the fear he had. He closed his eye as he imagined what it was like The Hat was placed on his head and it yelled 'Hufflepuff!' Hunter jerked up as he just heard the hat called out a new Hufflepuff. He shook himself a bit as he watched the rest of the sorting.

Siηℊ with me, sing it for the ƴℯαя.
Sing for the ℓαυℊhtℯя and sing for the tℯαя.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:12 pm
Yukina101

A not fluttered down and landed on Tobi's head.

Bradley
Well, looks like I have Xavier in my house. So I owe you three Galleons. Also, I heard there is a lovely little tea shop in Hogsmeade that is a frequent date spot. We should check it out when we can go to Hogsmeade our first time.
~Bradley ❤
P.S. Can you see if I can get some pics of Quidditch Try outs?

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 pm
Well I woke up to the sound of silence
And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight
And I found you with a bottle of wine
Your head in the curtains
And heart like the Fourth of July

User ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

Tobi had mostly enjoyed the train ride and subsequent carriage ride mostly because he had been with Bradley both times and who never enjoyed spending time with their boyfriend? Especially after a particularly loud and vicious rant and thrashing at the hand of hi Mum and siblings. None had gone to the circus or ball but had either read or heard about the events and became worried for his and the other's safety. When they learned that instead of running like the others that he had actually stayed and fought it was like he had robbed Gringots and stabbed the Minister. Honestly! It's not like he had gotten hurt! A few bangs and bruises and maybe a burn here or there but he was fine! Still, he had been restricted to his room with no hope of parole, flying, or communication with the outside world. It had been complete and utter torture being kept in the house like that! He almost began to think he would have gone mad had he not found the piano or began practicing on his guitar. But now it's over and he's back at school for another year along with his friends safe and sound. The only weird thing that happened was him seeing these odd and disturbing creatures pulling the carriages that he hadn't seen last year. He asked an older year what they were but was told that he was barmy and that there wasn't anything there. Weird.
Anyway, he was separated from his friend's once more and bored beyond recognition when a folded piece of paper fluttered down onto his head. Tobi carefully plucked it off and unfolded it to read before grinning and chuckling. His Raven had certainly picked up on his tricks that was for sure. Pulling a pencil from his pocket he wrote a short reply back and folded it back up, this time to the shape of a paper airplane and magically zoomed it towards the Ravenclaw table.

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:19 am
--Georgette--Signor--

.:Muggle-born:.:First year:.:Hufflepuff:.
User Image
==================================================
Georgette grinned widely when she hear that she wasn't taking anyone's saved seat. It would be horrifying to start off on the wrong foot. The girl introduced herself as Adalaide Blythe and that she was a fifth year. Adalaide certainly didn't have the frame of a fifth year, but her maturity was that of someone older. She straightened her shoulders when asked for her name. "I'm Georgette Signor, obviously a first year." She giggled a light and bouncy laugh. "Although, my family just calls me Georgie, so feel free to do so!' She corrected at the end. Finally remembering to settle down, she sighed to keep her energy in check, then she looked around the rest of the table. "Not many of my year are being put into Hufflepuff." She said with a bit of disappointment to her voice. "Have you noticed?" She pulled Adalaide into the next conversation.
==================================================
Cara MiaKitty

ChickFlickMoment

Wheezing Noob

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 am
User Image
User Image

Jarlath was filled with Pride, He had been sorted into Hufflepuff. Just as generations of the Lowery Family had. The Pureblood dashed over to the table excitedly and took a set. "Hiya! I'm Jar, short for Jarlath." he said as he looked at the table filled with people. He noticed a boy reading a note and then sending it off to the Ravenclaw table. Wonder what that's about? he thought as he looked at the boy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:46 am
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana smiled at every new student who had been sorted into Hufflepuff. "I'm Ariana Hawthorne. If you have any questions, you can ask me," she said over the chatter. The young prefect continued to smile as more first years walked towards the table of badgers. The redhead's smile expanded as she heard a familiar voice greet her with the word "gorgeous." "Hi," she said, turning her head to face Steele. The girl had been to preoccupied with staring at her boyfriend to notice that William sat down on the other side of her. When Steele made himself comfortable, Ariana leaned in and kissed him quickly on the lips. She wasn't one for too much public display of affection, but one little kiss couldn't hurt, could it?

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:03 am
User Image
ℓαιяєαℓℓ
☆.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.¤

Umm, Is... is that supposed to happen?
That doesn't look right at all.

Second YearHufflepuffHufflepuff TableFamished

This magic stuff is kind of hard....
Is it too late to go to Vet School?

As Claire shuffled into the Hufflepuff table, a bright smile appeared on the girl's face when she caught a glimpse of Rose and Nell at the table. "Hey! How did you guys get here so quickly?" Claire asked as she took a seat at the table. She noticed all the new, fresh faces at the table and was reminded of her own experience at sorting... she was thankful that the students of Hufflepuff were all so welcoming. "Hello there~ My name is Claire, Second year student.. I can totally relate, sorting felt like it was just yesterday for me. Trust me, first year will fly by once classes begin... just make sure you pay attention to them." The girl advised.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:47 am
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Table | With: Ada, Rose, Claire, and firsties | Thinking: I hope she likes it... OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell had just turned back to Rose when her sister came into the Great Hall and took a seat near them at the table. Her smile split across her face and she clapped happily as Claire came into sight since she could finally give the girl her present. The moment she had heard the young girl had loved animals just as much as she did she knew exactly who she could give this to. "Claire! Great, I meant to give this to you before we got on the carriages but you had already gotten in one with a friend of yours." she babbled for a second before grinning sheepishly. The older girl dug into her bag pulling out a medium sized box where soft rustling could be heard from inside. "My hamster Harriet had babies this summer and I was able to sell or give away most of them but I also kept one. I figured you'd maybe like to have him. He hasn't gotten a name yet because I thought you might like to name him yourself." Nell blushed a bit as she opened the box and pulled out a small still sleeping baby hamster.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Forks Anonymous

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Nellspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to see things so normal...' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

Adalaide tilted her head, smiling a bit at Georgie. "Some years are like that. One year, there was a whole slew of Hufflepuffs. I guess this year it's Slytherin's turn. They seem to be getting the most." Ada wrinkled her nose at that, and then felt guilty. Two of... no, three of her friends were in Slytherin, after all. Including her best friend. So she really shouldn't be drawn in to that stereotype of thinking all Slytherins were horrible. But... she still wondered. How many of them could possibly be like Marina? Or even Damien? Being like Michelle was probably only a good thing if they were already friends with non-purebloods. She brushed the thought away. How much would she have to deal with the first year snakes, anyway? She had way more important things to worry about... like her OWLs.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

ChickFlickMoment

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games