Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:00 am
Applying for: Ari x Hanjari
Name of SoA: Aither (short), Wenqian'Xiu (long)
Meaning: Greek name meaning "bright, upper air." In mythology, this is the name of one of the first gods, the son of Erebos and Nyx. He is the god of the pure, upper air that only the gods breathe, as opposed to the gloomy, lower "aer" breathed by mortals./ refined, modest, beautiful, and fine.
Appearance: Like the ref. I liked throwbacks biggrin
Visual reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Mor_Ros/customroysal.png
Personality: She's a spit-fire with her firekin blood in her. She doesn't have any quams about showing how rough and tough she is, even if she is royalty. Her number one loyalty is to her family and she believes that training to protect them is the best way she can serve her pride. She enjoys being duty bound, she also enjoys privileges of royalty; but she won't take advantange of anyone because of it. Despite her being rough and tough she is very lovable and kind when it comes to her parents subjects. One day she wants to grow up and rule just like mommy and daddy.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Would stay in the pride and would only consider marrying anyone outside royalty if it would benefit her family and pride.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:46 am
Name and image of Father: Singh
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Rashmi
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3 +1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Motoujamii-Simo
Any Requirements: They must have Fire-like names! This includes referencing the sun! If you have a question about if a name is okay, get ahold of either Mimsey or Kimaria! But a safe rule of thumb is that it contains one of the following words: Fire, Burn, Hot, Sun - As well as variations of the first two words!
They must be PALE! Weird requirement, but there's no present genes for a red cub to pop up showing here, just... Lots of white, SOME silver, and then Rashmi's black ear markings - But no custom dark cubs!
They may only be a medic or hunter/huntress! Why? Because Rashmi doesn't think there's enough hunters, and Singh believes more medics would be a great idea!
List of all Throwbacks: Singh's mother
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No
A bit of history about the family: Rashmi was raised by Savitri and Hodari, so she believes herself related to the Firekin royal line(Through her 'mother', who is Kidondo's niece), so she'll be raising her cubs with the same belief. This means they'll need to find mates that have JOINED the pride from outside! She really started talking to Singh after she got injured hunting.

Singh keeps quiet about his history, including who all he's related to. He may be aware of the fact there's a lioness in the pride who's his niece, and he MIGHT be aware of a half-sister and her children being related... But then, he very well may not! (In truth, I never really decided if he did or not, so we'll just keep it as "He won't say if he knows or not" xd ) While he's a seer, he's yet to mention any visions, and likely may never say or not if he has.

And then there's a THIRD lion! Also in the family dynamic mix is Zheva, a Hongshan medic. Even Rashmi can see that Singh seems to be a bit smitten with her, yet he's for the moment put his energy into this litter. Zheva will be helping raise the cubs, like a second mother.
Extra: I ADORE refs, so if you provide one, you'll earn yourself some buku big points xd

Closing Time: 1159pm EST (I got the cubs about 2am my time... But I want to go to bed before THEN xd )  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:22 am
Applying for: Singh x Rashmi
Name of SoA: Panduagni
Meaning: Combined Sanskrit words meaning "pale" (Pandu) and "fire" (Agni). Inspired by the fact that both parents' names are in Sanskrit. xD
Appearance:Takes after her mother, having bright green eyes, black ear markings, and a pink nose. But, unlike her mother, her inner ear fuzz is white, and she has pale grey markings. Her back marking is a simplified version of her fathers. She also has face markings all her own, giving her the appearance of wearing a decorative helmet.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Pandu would be a sweet girl who enjoys helping out others, but with a tough, independent streak. While she would spend her time tending to others with a gentle but firm paw, she would despise having the same done for her.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Cub must have an appropriate Firekin name, grow up to be a hunter or medic (this one would be a medic), can only take mates that are not related to the royal line, aaaand must take after the parents in appearance. 8D

If I'm chosen, can you post the form for me? I won't be online until the next morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:54 am
Name of SoA: Chanda
Meaning: fierce,hot,Passionate in sanskrit, also inspired by the fact that both parents names are in sanskrit
Appearance: Takes after her father, but her inner ear fur is pink like her mothers, she has the pale purple eye color like her father and she has the pale grey markings on her back like her father's but simpler and has the black ear marking of her mother. Her nose will be the same color as her father's.
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Chanda, like her name means has a fiery spirit she can be fierce when it comes to her prey, she is passionate about hunting. But she is also a very friendly and she enjoys helping out in anyway she can. Despite her fiery spirit, she has a soft and gentle side when it comes to her parents or even her siblings.
Any additional requirements that the family has: The cub must have fire-like names and grow up to be a hunter or medic. This would be hunter and can only take mates that are not directly related to the royal line and must take after their parents in appeareance.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:03 am
Name of SoA: Barreak'sua
Meaning: "laughter of fire" in Basque
Appearance: White coat, mane and tail the color of Amarat's coat. Ear marking like mother, colored like Amarat's tail. Silver marking shaped similarly to father's, but angled across the shoulder and extended somewhat down his back. Silver nose. Eyes should be some shade of blue, CC choice on what shade. (Ref doesn't reflect this.)
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Unlike the average Firekin, Barreak laughs. A lot. He finds joy in many things, and has a way of lifting other's spirits. He can always see the silver lining, no matter the situation. Generally he is not unkind with his laughter, preferring to use it to the betterment of others. He also is fiercely devoted to his pride, his family, and his friends. That being said, he's one of the first to give a newly joined rogue a chance at being a friend and companion.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fire name... check. Pale cub... check. Medic or Hunter... Medic! (I had originally intended him to be a hunter, but the more I delved into him, the more he informed me that he'd be more useful as a medic!) Oh yes, and will end up with a rogue-born mate!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:28 pm
Applying for:Singh & Rashmi
Name of SoA: Misbah'nur
Meaning: Lamp Flame - Arabic Taken from here
Appearance: Pure white with blue eyes like his father and a pink nose like his mother. White mane, tail, and no markings. (Easiest thing ever, right? XD)
Visual reference: Pretty straight forward, no ref needed!
Personality: I would like to rp this out rather than flesh him out right from the start. I'd like him to befriend Sinbad's latest brew (and perhaps bring some plots between his siblings and Sinbad's litter as well) to shake things up between the hardcore traditional family and Singh's more gentle family.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'd like him to grow up to be a medic and while I want to rp his personality, I'd really like to make him a gentle spirit.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:58 pm
Applying for: Singh & Rashmi
Name of SoA: Zuki J'Vaia
Meaning: White Flame (Sanskrit. I'm a sucker for naming traditions)
Appearance: White with a silver mane and tail. Indigo eyes like his grandmother. Black ear markings from his mother.
Personality: Zuki is a bit of a wild one. He's energetic, loud, and LOVES to fight. As a cub he will want to be a soldier. However, he will be injured somehow, rendering him unable to fight. Broken hearted and a little bit bitter, he will become a medic instead. I am unsure of how he would develop as an adult. I would rather RP him out than commit to anything yet. I have a feeling he would have a tendency to be a little too rough towards his patients on purpose.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No mating with lions born in the pride, and restriction to the Hunter/Medic ranks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:49 pm
Name of SoA: Endellion
Meaning: Fire Soul
Appearance: All white, with light gray swirl markings just like her papa's. Pink nose. And blue eyes like her grandmother, with black sclera like hers as well. If the black sclera is not allowed, then having them normal is fine.
Visual reference: here
Personality: won't be entirely sure until there's some rp, but so far I think she'll be quiet like her father, and keep to herself a lot, but dutiful. She'll be intelligent, but strong-willed, though not one to showboat or be brazen. Calm and collected would be the best way to describe her.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'm going to have her be a medic! <33 *loves medic characters something fierce*  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:02 pm
Custom apps are closed now! I'm gonna go with Thal's! I'm not gonna lie... I'm a sucker for 'solid coloring' xd ; I swear one day I'll custom a solid red Firekin... For no other reason than 'because I can' >3>;;

Thalion
Applying for:Singh & Rashmi
Name of SoA: Misbah'nur
Meaning: Lamp Flame - Arabic Taken from here
Appearance: Pure white with blue eyes like his father and a pink nose like his mother. White mane, tail, and no markings. (Easiest thing ever, right? XD)
Visual reference: Pretty straight forward, no ref needed!
Personality: I would like to rp this out rather than flesh him out right from the start. I'd like him to befriend Sinbad's latest brew (and perhaps bring some plots between his siblings and Sinbad's litter as well) to shake things up between the hardcore traditional family and Singh's more gentle family.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'd like him to grow up to be a medic and while I want to rp his personality, I'd really like to make him a gentle spirit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:24 pm
Thank you, Kittens ;A; Sorry I didn't get home till late. ;3;  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:12 pm
Name and image of Father: Desher-bik
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Hokulani
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: Cub1, Cub2, Cub3, Cub4, Cub5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: unknown
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Dawn Walkers! (Tuait'tekem, if you want the official one.)
Any Requirements: Must remain in pride. Egyptian or African names please.
Both parents are fair and loving, so no ‘I’m taking over the world’ personalities please. Grumpies are fine.
List of all Throwbacks: Desher-bik’s Niece
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, but please be reasonable.
A bit of history about the family: Desher-bik was sent away with a small group of lions, that included his brother/his brother’s mate/and their daughter, when disease and plague ravaged the pride. They traveled far and wide, but never found a place to call home. Desher’s brother and his mate were never meant to return as an unfortunate accident ended their lives. Feeling a sense of duty, the older male took on his young niece as his own. Then they decided to visit the old temple one last time to pay respect and for nostalgia. It greatly surprised them to find the pride alive and flourishing. Delighted they were welcomed home.

A rift formed between Desher and his niece since their return. She has spurned his company and they have not had much interaction. He threw himself into his work as a guardian. Desher ended up rescuing a blind lioness from the desert. He was fascinated with her strange way of seeing. In the end she decided to remain with the pride and they mated. Hokulani has managed to unlock his hidden Seer abilities.
Extra: Please nothing overly complicated, and no cosplays per Lithia.
STAFF MAY APPLY- If you are trying for a staff custom, please make a note(in caps) in your form!
All cubs will be rolled for a chance at inheriting the disease that caused their mother’s blindness!! Please be ok with this if you apply.
Visual ref would be nice, but not required.
Closing Time: Tuesday 4pm, PST  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:36 pm
Applying for: Desher-bik x Hokulani
Name of SoA: Nalediso
Meaning: Black Star (north sotho)
Appearance: His daddy's main body colour. Black eye markings, and dorsal stripe. White underbelly, muzzle, and toes. A white crescent moon on his forehead. White inner ears. Greyed-out eyes like his mother.
Personality: I would love for him to contract the disease. I think it would be really interesting to RP a blind lion. He would go blind at a very young age, and therefore not really know what he is missing out on. He gets frustrated not being able to do as much as other lions, but that doesn't stop him from having a positive outlook on life. He doesn't view the blindness as a curse, but rather proof that the Gods have touched him and have something special in store for him. He is very mellow and laid-back. Not much can phase him.
Devoid of his sight, Diso has very sharp hearing and a photographic memory. He can be told something once and repeat it back word-for-word. He will become a scribe, specializing in the pride's history.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in the pride.  

The Captain Britain

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:33 pm
Applying for: Desher-bik x Hokulani
Name of SoA: Ahmes
Meaning: Child of the moon
Appearance: See ref
Visual reference: Link
Personality: Calm and quiet, she enjoys learning about anything she can get her paws on or get someone to tell her about. She is quite physical and it's not unusual for her to lightly bump someone she knows, especially when she is close to them, with her shoulder or paw while talking to them.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Remaining in pride and I don't mind the possibility of her being bind =3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:29 pm
Applying for:Desher-bik x Hokulani

Name of SoA: Kanika
Meaning: black
Appearance: see ref below.
Visual reference: here
Personality: Not too sure yet, will come with rp. But so far I think she may be rather regal, and poised, a bit quiet.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I understand that she may be blind, and she will stay in the pride.  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:15 pm
Desher-bik x Hokulani slots are closed! Thanks for entering guys.

My winners are Natsuko-neko and musicaloner7! Congrats!
I'll be posting your forms in Lithia's thread. Please send your trades to her.

Also, when you get your cubs, please send me the uncert? I wanna see and I keep track of it in my journal. <3

Edit- I will be rolling to see if anyone gets the disease here in a bit.

Natsuko-neko

musicaloner7

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games