Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zella L.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:08 pm
Kakarotto-san
Zella L.
Kago you are totally insane. What's next, some sort of weird ghost version of your fursona? ;p

LOL..you bet..XD..I think we have the same idea on what to do for that contest.

xD can't wait to see it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:55 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Heres somthing diffrent. This is Le Vigie, if anyone remembers her, but a 'new' version. So here she is.
NOTE: no, thats not fur. thats a skin pattern on everything but her ear and tail.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looks good NG.  

Crenn

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:35 pm

... >> My fursona was part-ghost way before it became COOL, y'know. *pouts and sticks his tongue out at the DP fans* << XP (Don't get me wrong, I like DP too, but yeah.)

@Doomie: That's awesome! XD *giggles* Love for da mantises. X3 And I love your luigi outfit. I was planning on doing something like that myself eventually but never got around to it. XD Hehe.... you should so get a 'coon tail and stuff. And try making all the different powerup outfits. =x

Oooo, I bet you could make a coopa outfit with the turtleshell backpack... << >>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:25 pm
Crenn
UglyCoyoteNG
Heres somthing diffrent. This is Le Vigie, if anyone remembers her, but a 'new' version. So here she is.
NOTE: no, thats not fur. thats a skin pattern on everything but her ear and tail.

Looks good NG.

Oo..I like how you did that  

Rainey_angel81

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:34 pm
Zella L.
Kakarotto-san
Zella L.
Kago you are totally insane. What's next, some sort of weird ghost version of your fursona? ;p

LOL..you bet..XD..I think we have the same idea on what to do for that contest.

xD can't wait to see it.

XD..oh..as for insanity check out this vid I found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKXbSthh1kc

Lloxie
... >> My fursona was part-ghost way before it became COOL, y'know. *pouts and sticks his tongue out at the DP fans* << XP (Don't get me wrong, I like DP too, but yeah.)

Kago, my fursona, in my stories is usually a spirit of some sort. She can shape shift into just about anything depending on the situation. She also is a mage in some stories. I call her species the "Karieth". They have the head and upper body of a wolf, scales, horns, wings of a dragon, and the lower body and tail of a cat. They have all of the senses and abilities from each of their 3 halves, as well as powers of magic dealing wtih nature and the elements. A few have the power to shift shape into other forms. Karieths live in clans and each clan has a speical facial marking on their cheeks and along the top of their muzzles. You can identify members of the same or different clan by these markings. Most Karieths make their homes in forests but may be found in other places such as mountain areas.

ok..I'm blathering..so I'll shut up now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:44 pm
Krissim Klaw
DoomNeko
Cute Manda, and coincidentially, I drew bugs too!
But first, a Sallies quote!

FogSage
Krissim Klaw
Well I just discovered Siren takes after me more than I thought. I've noticed as of late that Siren seemed really sluggish and somewhat dispondent. I would take him out and he wouldn't budge. I thought maybe he was just feeling off because he was getting ready to shed or something. I've noticed however in these last couple of days, that if I take him out after I put him under my lizard light, he perks right up. I think the room is just to cold for him. Apperantly I'll have to look into opening the window slightly or something to let in warm are for the little bug. The odd thing is Redrum doesn't seem to mind the air tempeture at all. Poor Siren, he is just like me. I think the room is way too cold also. gonk

*has mental image of Krissim in her room, knitting tiny mantis sweaters* o.O"

Krissim: *sitting on edge of bed* Son of a !@#$%!&.......*fumbles with needles and yarn*

xd Oh, that's hysterical.......and the best part is, you'd probably do it....

User Image
OMG that is beyond awsome. I've been having a shitty day, but that just made me laugh so hard. Thank you so much for brightening my day. heart

And I so would knit them cute little clothes if they weren't so sensitive about having anything touch them. Doesn't stop me from bringing up how cute something would look on them though... ^.^;;

*laughs his head off* Those mantis babies are soooo cyute! heart *wonders if he can "go mantis".*  

FogSage

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:26 pm
RavendorFoxx

By the way, where did you go to get that "Wolf Furry" thing in you siggy? Some kind of test?

From a quiz..I'd have find which one it was though.

These are adoptables I'm doing for a project..please don't take them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:28 pm

Very cool Kaky! <^_^> I especially like the last one. =3

Lloxie

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:00 pm
Hehe, that 2nd one is cute Kaky whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:54 pm
Kakarotto-san
RavendorFoxx

By the way, where did you go to get that "Wolf Furry" thing in you siggy? Some kind of test?

From a quiz..I'd have find which one it was though.

That would be great.

By the way, cute dragons. I love em! Don't forget to post the link to your shop when it's up. I want to buy one. 3nodding  

RavendorFoxx

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:33 pm
I like the middle one! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:39 pm

Yush, I also love the middle one... ish snuggly lookin'. <3 The third one looks all... spirit-y though. >> <<
I'd want 'em all. << >> XP

Lloxie

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:38 pm
Okay, an animated Gif of my Rose (In her full anthro form, without hair.) in the cockpit of an Arwing. I love this thing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:40 pm
Angel Natavi
Okay, an animated Gif of my Rose (In her full anthro form, without hair.) in the cockpit of an Arwing. I love this thing.
User Image

Oh wow...you did a really good job whee  

Sirus Jin

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:49 pm
Once I get all of the dragons drawn and colored. I'll make the shop and write up a short description for each of the dragons explaining their species. Providing if I can figure out how to much to "sell" them for.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games