Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:40 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

The last of the green and red sparks of energy danced and coiled into her shield, making it weaker, and weaker, as she braced herself and held it strong. The smoke billowed and thickened, it seemed to be contained in their ring, growing thick and dense inside of the protective ward that had been created for them. Belle did all she could to try and breath, to try and cough away the smoke that burned in her eyes as she shifted backwards, her heels clumsily tripping over the grass and clods of dirt strewn about from the persistence of Jane’s offensive spells. Suddenly, she heard it before she ever saw it. Jane’s voice bellowed out, and through the fog, she couldn’t see anything. All of a sudden, the spell hit her square in the chest and sent her skyrocketing; she plummeted out of the ring, soared like a golden blur as her blonde locks thrashed around her. High up in the air, until, inevitably, she came crashing down almost a hundred yards away and with a few broken bones from her less than graceful fall.

[[[Rawr, NEWTS stole most of my attention, so, I scratched our last little plan, Maiya, figured it’d be more fun if everyone could watch the duels instead of worrying, lololo]]]
Fashionably: Ravishing
Troubles: Pain

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:45 pm
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at The Lake and wondering (Will he write me when we go our separate ways? I sure hope so...).

User Image

Shayna blushed when he started to blush. "Uh... No I mean... Of course I'll miss you. Your my friend right?"She said stuttering and unsure of what to say next. She couldn't think of anything else to say."Well Of course your my friend... I think possibly more than that.... I mean you will miss me too won't you?"

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:02 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Lake

David was completely blown away by Shayna's reaction. Not in a bad way but it a good way. He didn't really know what to say about it either. "Of course we're friends... really good friends." he told her stumbling on his words as he said it. "Sure I will I mean... you're really special to me it would be hard not too..." he rambled on getting far too ahead of himself. 'Man why didn't dad tell me about this...?' David thought wishing he would have got some sort of warning for what Hogwarts had to offer him.

With: Everyone... Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Lake/ End of the year Dueling area

Rick's spell came in quick but the aim was not true enough, Ronyo dove for the ground and rolled to cover ground between himself and his opponents. Something was wrong with Rick, his emotions had peaked when he saw the dragons come to life, Ronyo didn't normally dip into his sensory perception in a duel because honestly he had not figured out how, but Rick was sending out so much strong emotion it was hard not to feel it. Ronyo was torn in his ideas to go about the information, as the dragons seemed to be the focal point that triggered the sudden change and this was to push them and make them overcome obstacles in a controlled environment. The Head Boy didn't want to push the boy to far though and make things worse. Still the best way to get rid of a fear was to confront it.

Ronyo pointed both wands to Rick and then quickly stood up and spun to focus on Darius who had fired on the large dragon coming at him. The golden flames had blown the left arm of the stone dragon but it was still in the fight even if it was now changing tactics. The two large dragons landed on either side of Rick while the four smaller ones circled him and occasionally dove in looking to try and take the boys wand if they could. Ronyo was hoping to cut off one boy and isolate the other in a one on one, unless they figured out how to work together that is. Quickly Ronyo went to work on Darius his wands coming up to launch a double spell attack.

"Reducto! Flipendo!" The first spell hit low and caused the same dust cloud it had in his duel against Virgil, hopefully Darius had been watching closely to understand the purpose, and the second spell came in hot looking to slam into the young Beater.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at The Lake and wondering (Did he really say that? Does he really feel that way too?).

User Image

The first year blushed brightly as he replied to her questions as she was asking them. Nervously. Did he feel the same way? She turned her eyes to the duels and watched what must have been the last day at the school for the older of the boys. She was impressed, although she was very... Nervous."I'm special to you?"She asked realizing what he had said. She looked over at him, her cheeks bright pink and a curious look in her eyes.

(Awww)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:21 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

David silently yelled at himself in his head realizing that he spilled everything out. ‘Why… why did I ramble in front for her…? I’m such an idiot…’ he thought before trying to calm himself. “Yeah… you are…” he replied looking at Shayna sheepishly. He wondered what she thought about that they had only just met and already he liked her quite a bit.

OOC: There so cute heart
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at The Lake and wondering (I.. is this what I think it is?).

User Image

Shayna smiled some as he looked at her."T-that's so sweet David. Y-you are special to me too."She said quietly her cheeks becoming red as her ears started to pinken.

(Yes they are)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

David was shocked Shayna really did feel the same way. Whatever this feeling was it felt great. "You really think so?" he asked. David just hoped that he didn't screw this up. All it would take is for his joking nature to get out of hand and then she would hate him like everyone seemed too.

Status: Confused about his feelings but happy Shayna feels the same.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:51 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at The Lake and wondering (I.. is this what I think it is?).

User Image

Shayna nodded. Looking over through the sides of her eyes at him, she felt like her face was on fire. "What do you mean by think so?"She asked turning her face towards him some more."I know so. You're... Special to me... In a good way of course!" She said trying to think of what to say except for that she was crushing on him.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

David didn't mean it like it came out and know he was so flustered that he didn't know what to do. "That's not what I meant... I believe you know that I'm special to you... and I feel the same way about you..." he told Shayna trying to explain what he meant. "There's no doubt about that... I mean you think so about it being sweet..." he finished before taking a breath. "I really such at this..." he sighed.

Status: Happy, Confused, and Worried all that the same time...

OOC: David is doomed lol
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:10 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna hated being shy at that moment. She smiled over at him in understanding. She scooted closer and put her head slightly on his shoulder."OKay."She replied quietly and happily. She was red from ears to toes with nervousness about what they were talking about and having put her head on his shoulder. She hoped he didn't mind... She didn't exactly know what she was doing..."Maybe we could meet over the summer at Hogsmeade too!" She said excitedly but quietly.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:44 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

David watched as she shifted closer to him and placed her head on his shoulder. He was glad that she understood what he was trying to say earlier. Listening to her suggestion he smiled. "Yeah maybe that sure would be nice." he replied. Out of reaction to Shayna laying her head on his shoulder David moved his arm around her back.

Status: Happy, Confused, and Worried all that the same time...

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:54 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at The Lake and wondering (This is weird! But... nice?).

User Image

Shayna smiled some as David put his arm around her. She felt warm and fuzzy on the inside.Oh my... Mom, I have a ton of questions for you when I get home...She thought excitedly but her face was pink and cooling as she relaxed some more. She liked having his arm around her. Wasn't she supposed to still think boys were icky?! What was wrong with her?! That realization made her mentally gasp... But she didn't move, she liked it too much to move."Can't wait." She said quietly.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:56 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ThirteenSquibIntellectual BadassSingle
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Walking to the water on the Hogsmeade side of the Lake, Jojo smiled as he watched Maxie run directly into the water. He turned to Cait and smiled at her. "Well, the dogs definitely enjoy the water." He slipped his sandals off and wadded into the water. "Holy chiz, it's cold," he said and laughed.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin watched Griffin run after Maxie, leaving her hand to shake freely. She watched Jojo join the dogs in the water. She slipped off her sandals and walked into the water until it was around her ankles. When he said it was cold, she nodded. Quite frankly, it was. Cait dug into the sand with her toes, finally being able to touch the water in the Black Lake, she remembered her first year when the Professor told them to keep away from the water. She pulled her cover over her head and her shorts off, leaving her in a teal and green bathing suit. Cait turned red and walked a little further into the water, giving herself time to get used to the temperature.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games