Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rhys fidgeted as Gid asked him about being excited for school. He was excited, he just dreaded the fact that he had to be around a lot of people. He hated that. Like, really did. He hated crowds because they were too noisy and everything, and he was actually afraid of the sorting because of it. Everyone was going to be staring at him while he was being sorted, and he shoved it out of mind before he could think too hard on it. Logically he knew it was an irrational fear, but it didn't help the severely introverted boy. Thankfully, his thoughts were interrupted as he heard a shout and Kenny blinked and looked through the crowd before he looked back toward Gid and Rhys. "Umm, Hey, I'm going to be right back. I think I just saw my girlfriend."

Rhys swallowed hard as Kenny made to weave through the crowd, leaving him with Gid. Rhys just started fidgeting again and then recalled Gid's question before he blushed scarlet. He quickly wrote out a response, wishing he could just revert to sign language, but doubting that Gid understood it. "I don't know if I'll like it there. There's a lot of people, and I don't like crowds. They're too noisy." He would have written more, but he already knew that he was going to be teased horribly for his height and his hair. He didn't want to add his social anxiety to it. Besides, he wasn't sure about Gid knowing anything about him yet. He chewed on his lower lip, already thinking that he was going to hate this year already if it was starting out this bad.

════════════════════════

Thinking: So many people...
                                                  OOC:

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:16 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Half Blood - Future Writer

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Third Year
Pure Blood ~ Youngest of Three

User ImageUser Image Location: Platform 9¾

Grace looked to her cousin completely unsure about her sister's behaviour never mind the whole Quidditch thing. "What's gotten into her?" Dakota asked equally as confused as she was on the matter. "Beats me, she's been like that practically all summer." Grace replied shaking her head. At this point there was no telling what was worse, a nice Mira or a mean Mira that yelled at everyone. "Well it could be worse I guess." he commented shrugging his shoulders before a voice rang out over the crowd.

Both Ravenclaw's looked to the source of the voice, which happened to be Selina. "Come on!" Grace said smiling as she headed over to her friend. Dakota followed after completely alright with the prospects of hanging with the two of them. "Hey Selina." Grace said brightly before noting the younger girl with her. "Who's this?" she asked with a cheery smile. "Hello you two." Dakota looked to both Grey girls and gave a small wave. He may not know the young girl but that didn't mean he wasn't about too. "My name's Dakota by the way. Most just call me Kota though." he introduced himself to Hannah. "And I'm Grace or Gracie, whichever works for you." Grace added to her cousin's introduction before he continued on. "You must be a first year." he added brightly. "I remember how excited I was my first year. I bet you're the same way."

Of course Dakota was rambling like he always did. The fourth year could clearly talk for hours then again so could Grace. No wonder the two had long drawn out conversations. "So, how was your summer?" she asked curiously, leaving Dakota to seemingly converse with Hannah.

Dakota

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Grace

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... Selina, Hannah
OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:20 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

After leaving Rhys, Kenny weaved through the crowd toward where he had spotted Jojo. He hadn't seen her since the incident in Gypsy's flat, but they at least had resumed their correspondence with each other. Thankfully, it wasn't that long before he got to her, and he watched as a pair of girls wandered off while Jojo looked like she was nursing a sore foot. He got a slightly bemused look on his face, realizing she must have been tailing him or something. Well, he did come through with his brother, and if she saw them, she might have assumed that she would have scared Rhys off. He could still see his brother standing with Gid, so it wasn't like he had gone far. "Hey, you okay? I didn't see you over there. Um, you didn't get scared off because of my brother, did you?" He knew that he was going to have a heck of a time trying to keep his eyes on his brother if they were sorted into different houses, but there was a part of him that hoped Rhys didn't make Slytherin. Rhys just wasn't the kind of person that would fit. Heck, he barely qualified as a Slytherin, but that was him.

He shuffled a bit, realizing that he really should introduce the two. Maybe it would help the both of them out since Rhys was really a good kid, just painfully shy, and Jojo had self-image issues stemming from her encounter with her grandfather. He hoped that she realized she wasn't her grandfather, but that was something that came with time, he guessed. He nodded his head over to where the two incoming first years were and gave her a smile.
                                                  "So, umm, you want to meet Rhys? I think he'd actually love you. He's a good kid, just really shy."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I'm hoping neither Rhys nor Jojo have a panic attack here...
                                                  Taken By: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Cute at the Platform with Kenny
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Dammit that hurt... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

нαтє тσ в я є α к ι т тσ уσυ вυт ιт'ѕ σ υ т σf му ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fσя¢єѕ gσ тσ ω σ я к ωнιℓє ωє α я є ѕ ℓ є є ρ ι и g ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ α т т α ¢ к ωιтн α м σ я є ѕ є и ѕ ι в ℓ є αρρяσα¢н ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ ℓ у тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ι ' ∂ в є ∂ σ ι и g яιgнт и σ ω ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo blushed when she noticed Kenny approaching from the corner of her eye, for some reason embarrassed. Well, it wasn't like she'd really been stalk-stalking him, right? She'd just been... following him... without his knowledge... and trying to be quiet about it... Okay, so she'd been stalking him. But it wasn't for any creepy reasons! She just... didn't really know what else to do. The Hufflepuff's foot was presently in her hands, since she'd lifted up to try and massage out some of the pain, but it wasn't helping. Wincing, she dropped it back down, nose crinkling a bit when it touched the ground. "Uh, couple of younger years sort of... ran me over," she mumbled, testing the foot by putting weight on it. Well, at least it wasn't broken, she figured, since it didn't really hurt all that much. Then again, she'd sort of been tortured once... for four days... her pain scale was more than likely skewed. Her pink cheeks turned scarlet when he mentioned his brother, and she bit her lip, looking sheepish. "I just, uh, you said that sometimes he freaks out? And I know this is probably all new for him and overwhelming and I didn't... I mean, I figured maybe you needed to be able to, you know. Focus on him. So I didn't want to, um, distract you? I... I've gone mental enough times on my own that I don't want it to be my fault if someone else does." As she'd spoken, her words had grown quieter and quieter, almost drowning in the noise of the crowd. She didn't really want anyone overhearing her, either about his brother or her. It wasn't any of their business if she or Rhys had any sort of anxiety or whatever, right?

spaceShe relaxed somewhat when he asked if she wanted to meet his brother. It was probably pretty safe to assume she was in the clear, then, right? He'd hardly put Rhys in a situation he couldn't handle... then again, it was possible Kenny was overestimating his brother's ability to cope. She was somewhat placated by Kenny saying that he thought Rhys would love her, but it didn't mean she wasn't still worried. After all, obviously the Slytherin would think well of her, he was her boyfriend. Her boyfriend, who knew all of her deep, dark secrets, and still liked her, for some reason. So of course he'd think his family would like her. She, on the other hand, wasn't all that sure. But... well, if he wanted her to meet his brother, she could do that. "Uh, yeah, okay? Just... um, stop me if I start to say anything stupid?" she asked. She wasn't entirely sure what stupid thing she might say, but she was sure there was something. "Uh, but, he signs or whatever, right? So, um, I'll need translating, that won't be awkward, will it?" Jojo had never really encountered anyone who used sign language. She knew that one of the boys in her year did, but she didn't know Timothy, at all. The closest she got was being friends with Jesse, who was dating Elliott, who was friends with the boy. Now, she sort of wished she was friends with the Ravenclaw, too, because if she were, she'd probably have picked something up. That would've been convenient. Too bad she was terrible at making friends.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ gяανιту ω σ я к ѕ ѕ ℓ σ ω ℓ у ιf уσυ иσтι¢є ιт α т α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕσмє σf υѕ αяє g є т т ι и g м ι g н т у ℓ υ ¢ к у (αяєи'т ωє؟)
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ιf уσυ н α ∂ т σ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн т н ι ѕ уσυ'∂ яαтнєя ℓ ι є тнαи f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ тнιик ι ¢ α и ' т f ℓ у ؟ ωєℓℓ уσυ נυѕт ω α т ¢ н м є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:41 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

17|Seventh Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked onto the platform, feeling as if the moment was a bit bittersweet. This was the last time that he would be stepping in the station. He didn't take the train home because he lived in Scotland and it was the same for when he went on vacation. The only reason he went that way is because he had just arrived from Spain, which was closer to the station than Hogsmeade was. His father followed him onto the platform, ready to share the moment together. "Papa, ves Lex?" he asked the man, asking whether or not he saw Lexine.

"No, no veo." the man answered before looking around. "This place has certainly changed since I've been here." Calvin said this rather emotionless, his eyes moving over the many students. Meanwhile, Iñigo kept his gaze forward, his eyes moving into the crowd to find Lexine.

"I'm surprised to say the least. Because God forbid the wizard world modernize in some way," Iñigo said, chuckling a bit as he looked to his father. The man seemed to spare the faintest of chuckles at the joke before continuing to look around. "Would it kill you to smile though?" He shook his head, giving another small chuckle at his father.

His father turning towards him, his face expressionless, he answered, "Yes." The man's delivery was deadpan...emotionless...almost as if he meant it. "Well...this time together has been enlightening. See you at Christmas son." Calvin's hands behind his back, Iñigo gave his father a handshake before the man turned and made his way toward the entrance and left. Iñigo now was by himself, looking for someone he knew, whether it was Alice and Jasper or Lexine. He was sure someone would find their way towards him at some point.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:10 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:00 am
She grew up in a nice neighborhood-
But it didn't do her no good!
'Cause she's just a sum of her influence,
Hell, and I can't tell you the difference...
By the cracked windscreen on her car;
Something is telling you don't know how lucky you are.
You're just like the rest of those girls-
They're all death by diamonds and pearls.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSIXTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven looked shocked when Seymour's father spoke up; she'd had much less contact with him than his wife, after all, but now they knew where Seymour got his sense of humor. And his smirk. The similarities were almost unnerving. She chanced a slight smile in responds to his mother's offer, and then turned to stare at Seymour after his parents had apparated away. "Dandelions? You have terrible taste in flowers." She then barely restrained a snicker when he openly insulted Wendy. Morven tended to agree with his assessment. The younger girl was a proper piece of her work, and her friendship with Mira was one of the reasons she was so neutral in regards to Timothy's girlfriend. She rolled her eyes as Seymour wrapped an arm around her and laid his head on her shoulder, as this routine was a familiar one. "Seymour, you should know by now that I've never done anything out of the kindness of my heart," she said dryly as Timothy showed up. As Morven hadn't really spent any time around the Ravenclaw before she and Seymour had hooked up, she didn't understand what he was signing, most of the time, though she supposed she ought to try to learn a bit of sign language at some point if she ever wanted to know what he was saying. But by the look on his face she could definitely catch the drift of it. "Oh yes, study plans. You all have fun with that this year," she instructed them, more than a little smug that she had no such worries this year. Sixth year was all just prepping for NEWTs, after all, and much less stressful than fifth year. She glanced towards the train at the last call for boarding. "We should get a compartment, or we'll have to kick some first years out of one."

OOC:

murruelecrueset

mc2

Yukina101

You got your figure all nice;
But the heart stays colder than ice.
You got 25 grand on the bubble...
And you're the one telling me,
That you don't think you're in trouble!
I might be a fan of your insolence...
But that don't make you the innocent.
You're just like the rest of those girls.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:15 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Platform 9¾

Emma still debating about what to do or even who to talk to, when someone bumped into her. That seemed to be happening a lot lately. If she wasn’t running into people they were doing it to her. What that the only way she could meet someone? It sure felt like it. She would have just apologized for nothing if the kid who looked to be her age gave her attitude, blaming the whole thing on her. Last time she checked she hadn’t even been moving and it was a platform you were bound to bump into people with the volume of them.

Turning to look at the blonde haired boy that was shooting figurative daggers her way, Emma didn’t even stop to think about the words that came out of her mouth. “Well sorry,” she apologized sarcastically. “Last time I checked I wasn’t moving. So maybe you’re the one who should watch where they’re going.” She retorted crossing her arms. “And don’t go shooting daggers at me when you’re the one who should apologize.” She added before realizing she was getting more upset over the situation then she had to. Closing her eyes for a second Emma slowly counted to ten before opening them again.

“You know what I don’t want to argue with you or anyone for that matter.” Emma said know with a calm head. Just then the last call to board rang out around the station. Clearly if she didn’t get on the train she wasn’t going to Hogwarts. “Now, if you don’t mind I’m going to board the train before it leaves without us.” She said before heading off to the train. Whether he joined her or not Emma didn’t care. Although something told her it would be a quieter ride if he didn’t continue aggravating her. After all she had dropped the whole reason they’d started arguing pretty abruptly and she hadn’t apologized really either, unless sarcasm counted.

(Exit to Hogwarts Express)

Status: Excited, Nervous, Happy in general... A little annoyed / Aggravated...
With: Kyson

Wearing: All in Pink

OOC: By all means follow me onto the train. I dare you! smile

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:17 am
Your eyes are wide shut but you know...
Buried alive by the lies in your soul...
Your stride is a blind man's stroll;
Well, for whom does the next bell toll?
So if you want to push, I'm gonna shove.
If you want to spar, we can do it without gloves.
If you're gonna run at me, you'd better do it hard;
I fear no fall, no brawl, no scars.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

second yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster rolled her eyes. "Everyone's too caught up with their teen drama to eavesdrop on two second years." The majority of the older kids seemed to constantly be acting disgusting coupley, after all. She doubted they cared about anyone other than themselves and their One True Love Forever and Ever Never Shall We Part to be doing much ratting out. She ended up half pushing Pam's cart with her, happy to be right next to her. "They could just make us do more detention the next year," she reasoned, but nodded. It was a good idea. She then groaned loudly at the mention of 'research'. "Ughhhhhh Pam, you're killing me. Fineeeee. We'll go in prepared. Ready to fight a troll if need be." She supposed she should count herself lucky she'd even managed to talk Pam into agreeing to this scheme, what with the whole Hogsmeade thing. Just going into the forest on her own wouldn't be fun. Hell, breaking any sort of rule wasn't even interesting unless you were doing it with someone else. That was why troublemakers tended to have a ton of friends, right? She started at they went over a bit of a bump, and then realized they'd just run over someone's foot. Specifically, an older girl who looked about fifteen or sixteen, with blonde hair. Her reaction was strange. She yelled in pain, but seemed more scared than annoyed at them. Aster watched her closely, wondering if she was about to randomly go off like ticking time bomb, or worse, start crying. She hated it when people started crying. She had no idea how to deal with them. But she just seemed to let it go, and Aster wasted no time in making a quick escape with Pam. As soon as they got to the train she was scrambling on board; the last call was going out, anyways. "What was with her?" she finally asked, but was distracted with thoughts of finding a compartment. "I swear, I will fight someone for a compartment. Yeah, even you," she said pointedly to an older boy who'd stared at her while he was walking by. He laughed and kept walking, and she huffed in annoyance. "I can't wait 'til we're upperclassmen."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I'm one shade short of alarm;
I'm so far past wrath that I'm calm.
Now you see, a wise man learns from your mistakes,
And lets the blunders of his fellows serve to fill his plate.
So you'd best be on your way before the tidal wave breaks;
You don't want to come to meet the reaper that awaits.
You don't want to say any more than a mime; you can't afford-
And you don't want to let this turn into lines of mine and yours.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:41 am
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander snorted at the idea of Cy playing quidditch; he knew better than to even try. He'd knock him out the air, seeker or not, same team or not. Cy smiled beatifically. "Oh, I'd much rather watch than play. I'll be there every game to cheer you on, Vander!" His older brother had had about enough, and proceeded to curse him out, as Wendy's attention turned to Anti. Vander had no idea why she had that frown on her face; it looked almost concerned, and he'd thought Wendy couldn't stand his younger sister. After all, she was annoying as hell and dead weight, and she'd almost gotten them all killed in June. He was still furious about that.

He rolled his eyes as Wendy described Mira as her friend; and now she had the nerve to look irritated with him! He was just speaking the truth here. She needed to cut ties with the Mitchell girl and find a new 'friend'. Did the Averys really approve of her being best friends forever with a blood traitor who was also dating a mute halflblood? Then again, they'd let their heir marry said blood traitor's older sister, so perhaps there judgment was a bit off. They could just be old and senile. "My summer was miserable. Horrifying. A number of things," he said promptly. "We had our b*****d cousin over for dinner. I think I'm going to have to kill him. He's more annoying than bloody Violante." Where was that b***h, anyways? Maybe she wasn't coming back this year. Too traumatized. He could only hope.

The last call for boarding was made and he viciously twisted Cy's arm up behind his back before the younger boy could start talking again. "Get on the train, Cy," he ground out through gritted teeth. "We're done with you." Cy wriggled out of his grip, rubbing his sore arm. "Bye Vander! Bye Wendy! See you at school!" He ran onto the train, ducking under the arm of a seventh year, who swore and almost dropped their bag. Vander looked back at Wendy. "Are we getting a compartment, or would you rather sit with your friend and her 'charitable work'?"

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:54 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor fourth yearcaptain & keeper pureblood

Pru sat up straighter as she spotted Addy approaching.His grin was infectious; it made her own smile widen. She squeezed his hand and quickly pecked him on the lips when he apologized. Kissing was actually something that took practice, which no one ever seemed to talk about. She didn't think she was very good at it yet, but hey, one could only improve right? "I wasn't waiting long at all. You're a good big brother. And a good boyfriend." She reluctantly stood up as the conductor called for boarding. "We better get on the train before it leaves without us. Come on," she tugged at his hand. "Do you want to get a compartment with Tori, Lyall, and Rider, or get our own?" On the one hand, it would be nice to see the others. On the other, their free time to be alone together was going to be rarer once they were back in school, what with classes and homework.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:29 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where -Platform 9 3/4 ✧What -Boarding the train ✧Who -Alice ✧Why -Until I learn apparition this is the way to travel

Eira was curious as to what her friend was drawing that she tried to hide it from her, but when she showed it to her she saw it was merely sketches of the passerbys. They were still very good, but then she had already known how good of an artist Alice was, she loved all the masterpieces she created and gave to her for Yule and was beginning to have quite the collection, not that it bothered her in the slightest. The white-blonde girl was a little confused on why her friend got so flustered when she said that she enjoyed spending time with her older sister. That was nothing to be embarrassed about, she too enjoyed her time with her little sister. Was she worried about coming across as immature because she enjoyed it? But that didn't really make any sense since Amelia was the one practically raising her since the untimely demise of her parents. Being happy to see her or sad to miss her was not an odd occurrence in the slightest. Which is what she had told her during the school year when she had the worst of her homesickness. "I'm glad you and Amelia could spend some quality time with each other. I'm sure she missed you just as much as you missed her." Eira told her with a firm but encouraging nod. Then she her friend started on about how it was ok that they hadn't spent so much time together because she was supposedly busy with her other friends and her family which confused her even more. She knew friends were supposed to be understanding but she got the feeling that Alice thought she was happy not spending time with her. Which was preposterous since she very much liked spending time with her younger friend. Not to say that she didn't like spending time with her other friends from Gryffindor, she very much did but it was nice having someone to just sit quietly with while her other friends ran off into something dangerous. "But I enjoy my time with you just as much or more so than I do with the others." Eira admitted not knowing why her cheeks suddenly flared a little with heat. She really needed to research this phenomenon. "My summer was good I suppose. I spent some time with my sister as always and I started getting familiar with my épée, which a heaving more body target sword. My instructor told me that if I continue with my training like I am I could possibly move from sabre to an actual sword by next summer's end." she said with a light blush tickling her cheeks since she didn't often, or like to, talk about herself. Thankfully the sounding of the train saved her from more of it as they called for the last of the boarders. "We should get going now or we'll never find a compartment to ourselves." Eira told her before instinctively giving her a hand to get off the bench.

mc2

Million stars up in the sky
Formed a tiger's eye
That looked down on my face,
Out of time and out of place.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:31 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Platform 9¾

Alice and Jasper had arrived a little later than anticipated. The culprit was the short brunette girl that obsessed with looking perfect before leaving the house. Of course her brother for all intents and purposes assured her that she looked fine several times that morning. Entering the station he was still trying to assure her of that much like a broken record.

“Ally cat for the hundredth time you look beautiful as always.” Jasper said with a sigh. “Are you sure Jazz?” Alice asked before realizing what he’d just called her. “Wait… Ally cat? Where’d that come from?” she questioned curiously giving him a surprised yet dumbfounded look. “Yes, I’m sure and I thought it would distract you.” He told her honestly. “Which by the looks of things it did.” He added with a smile. “You’re terrible. Let’s go we don’t want to miss the train.” She said shaking her head.

Taking his hand Alice headed off towards the train when Jasper spoke up. “Um… not sure if you care but Iñigo is just over there.” He told her causing her to stop abruptly. “Where…?” She questioned looking around. If she wasn’t so short maybe she would have seen him but with the crowd she had no such luck. “Over there.” He told her picking her up so she could see. “Jasper!” Alice shouted in shock before looking to where he was referring too. “Oh there,” she said finally catching sight of him. “Um… Jazz, could you put me down now…” she asked with a smile. With a smile he set her back down on the ground to stand on her own two feet. “Come on let’s go say hi.” She said racing off with Jasper in hand.

“Hey Iñigo,” Jasper greeted him before Alice went off on her happy go lucky rampage. “Hey Iñigo, we were just about to get a compartment. What to join us? You can tell us all about your summer if you do. Cause I want to hear everything. No matter how boring it is.” She said brightly. Jasper just shook his head at her. “Leave it to Alice right?” he said with a smile.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Iñigo
OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:44 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
When Mira answered about Wendy he rolled his eyes but said nothing, in his opinion Mira sounded awfully defensive about whether Wendy cared or not who she hung with, and then when Mira added that Wendy did plan to poison him and sometimes Mira helped plan it, Benjamin mocked a gasp putting a hand to his heart, "Princesa! Why is it everyone plans to kill me?" He looked to Morven and said, "I'm lovable and awesome, why is it they hate me so, Mori?" And then he began laughing and added, "Though, I have to say pretty interesting despite all those people who want to kill me I'm still alive and in one piece and if I do say so myself as sexy as ever," He lifted his shirt and sweater to look at his abs and shot a wink at Morven as Timothy joined the group and Morven complained about his taste in flowers. With a sigh, Benjamin said to Morven, "Meh, the flowers are for my funeral Mum was asking about. What do I care what they are? If you want you can help plan it with her. Great family bonding, I'm sure."

"As for the kindness of your heart, but you are so adorable when you are nice," Benjamin added smirking and then his smirk grew at Timothy's words about trying to get into Morven's pants and Benjamin said aloud while Mira told Timothy not to encourage him, "Who said I waited that long?"

When Mira mentioned that she was somewhat serious about studying, Benjamin groaned and said, "Why study when I can just blackmail a Ravenclaw?" He shot a look to Morven who was smugly telling them to have fun studying. Someone already finished her OWLs... ugh... Benjamin looked over to Morven and said with a smirk, "You know, maybe if I was tutored by a really hot upperclassman I'd be willing to study some?" He winked at Morven and then led the way to the train, "Yeah, let's go get a carriage then. Though, I have to say, I like first years, they are good new customers for my services always. And they accept higher prices: it's so cute."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Autumn 2030
Dressed: As Expected
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Oh yes we can watch your brother together, we can even share tea," Wendy said, "I have this lovely family recipe I'd love for you to try." She had tuned him out and Vander cursing his brother out as her attention had turned for a moment to Antigone who had left before turning back to Evander who explained about his summer and Wendy raised a brow at his mention of a b*****d cousin. "Well, it was only a dinner you had to put up with him," Wendy pointed out, "though I'm surprised that your family allowed such undesirables into the manor. Especially ones who would dirty your name. Though, I suppose some families don't view loyalty and faithfulness as important as other families do, such as my own."

She sighed and her train of thoughts or ramblings were interrupted by the last call for boarding. Vander ordered Cyrus to leave and Cy wriggled away with an obnoxious goodbye to her and she shook her head, meeting Evander's gaze as he looked back to her and suggested getting a compartment or asking if she would rather sit with Mira and her 'charitable work'. "What else was I supposed to call it? Besides, I'll have you know, unlike my father, I don't see a reason to care who someone decides to snog. After all, if Mira decides Timothy is fit for that, it just leaves more pureblood proper sort for those who'd actually appreciate such a person, right?"

She raised a brow and said, "However, in case you forgot, I'm not at leave to sit either places, or not initially..." She tapped the prefect badge on her chest, "I have a duty to go to the prefect's cabin first. So, please feel free to catch up with your own friends while I'm away, darling. Oh right, you don't have any." She rolled her eyes and lifted a hand in goodbye and said with a small smile, "Don't miss me too much, you can see me soon enough." She turned and disappeared into the crowed, shaking her head with a sigh, and a click of her heels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games