Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:17 pm
"You are not her guardian anymore." Lauchlain said finally having gotten to the room. He took a deep straining breath. "The moment she married that slime she was no longer yours to control. You and Conrad have no rights over her, nor does Alexei, or her twin. She can do what she wants. Emma has forgiven her." His eyes watched Luna. "The Lycan have already accepted Luna into their fold. They understand, like The Mother she made a difficult choice. Unlike the one she married for the sake of your kingdom, she is choosing for herself. Her children understand." He strode in acting like he didn't just take a beating for her. "You are not a Queen either. You are a Queen Mother. You are retired. You have even less power that you had when you were her mother. Heed my words carefully Mrs Wroth for these will be my last before I take Luna from you. You can either be in her life, supporting her, loving her, being happy that I make her happy. Or, you can leave her. Either way, I'm not going stand by and let Luna be with people who only hurt her." He put a hand on her hip hoping she would use him to remain standing. "I will not marry her until the social grieving period is over. But you cannot stop me from being the only person in this room who gives a damn about how she feels." His eyes flashed blue. "If you want the Lycans to out right attack you, keep talking this talk of yours. They can all hear it." He smiled softly. "And they will not let you leave with Luna without a fight." He took a breath knowing what his words were. "This is not a threat against you Lady Vampire, this is a statement of fact. These people, including your grandchildren, will not let you take Luna from me, not without death and blood shed and I don't think you really want to reinforce their stereotype of you now, do you?" He was smug. He knew he was right. If she was here in peace taking Luna from him would strip that peace right away. Not even Emma could save her if she tried anything against the pack.

Sebastian sat on his chair shocked. Why didn't she hate him? His eyes looked her over for a moment. He heard movement outside. Voices whispering in bewilderment. Emma was returning. Without Jamie or Oscar. Why?

"I have to go." Emma said to Jamie kissing her brow. "Luna and Lauchlain are happy, I don't want Nanna to take that from them." She stood and turned to Oscar pulling him deeply into her arms and kissed him. "I promise, I will return in two days. I need to protect my sister."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:38 pm
"Lauchlain...don't..." Luna whispered to him.

Anya's frozen eyes looked over the lad that claimed her daughter. A small smile formed on her lips as she loosely crossed her arms, "You and your kind do not understand or follow our customs, but Luna is still my daughter in every way there is; married or not. My children's best interests are always on my mind and this scandal isn't what she wants. Luna, the only way you can redeem your name to our people is if you return with me. You may see him once your grieving period is over but until then you must pay tribute to your husband's homeland and thank those who are there for their hospitality."

Luna gave Lauchlain a light squeeze before nodding to her mother. She understood why her mother was doing this, and she was willing to accept it for what it was: a chance to start over.

"I won't be taking her by force," Anya glanced back at Lauchlain, "Then again, retired or not, you don't get to bark at me. You can send your entire army at me, you will still lose if you don't let me fix this situation up."

Luna looked over at Lauchlain from the side of her eyes, "Threatening my mother for this opportunity isn't wise, Lauchlain. I can return once I pay my penance."

"Well that was...odd," Astrid stood next to Sebastian, "I wonder why her aura changed so dramatically."

"Because Luna is getting put in her place," Keagan laid back down in bed, "You can hear the whole thing."

"Well don't spy on them!" Astrid hardened her gaze on Keagan.

"It's not like it's anything important," Keagan rolled over onto his stomach and closed his eyes, "Emma's coming back..."

"I wouldn't get involved if I were you," Oscar took a long drag from his cigarette, "Luna is Anya's daughter, she wouldn't like it if you came to take Lucas away from Celia."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:56 pm
"I have no choice." Emma said with a sigh. "If I don't the Lycan will see Luna leaving as a bad omen and try to kill Anya for taking her away. I want to keep the fragile peace. But your sire sister isn't making it easy." Emma rubbed her temples. "I promise. I won't do anything but attempt to keep the peace."

Scarlette looked sad. "I thought that it would end happy for Luna." She muttered to the floor. She realised if she had known Anya was here to take away Luna's happiness she would have turned the woman away at the door.

Lauchlain frowned. "Yes." He said looking a little coldly at Anya. "We don't understand because we mate for life. Well. . . Most of the time. . . Liam not included. We don't understand your rules for society. It baffles us. You call us uncivilized when there are parts of your culture that are uncivilized as well." Luna's words rung in his ears. He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Return to me quickly." He whispered in her hair. "I'll come for you if-"

"The Mother is returning!" A servant cried bursting in. "And she looks really mad!"

"Are you kidding?" Lauchlain replied with a grin. "She always looks mad."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:49 am
Luna went to Anya's side, the two gave an understanding nod as they stood together. Anya spoke softly to Luna in her village's language, "It won't be very long, maybe a few days as long as our people know you didn't kill him on purpose."

"I'm sorry..." Luna responded in English, she should have known her mother would have seen passed her original plot.

"It never surprises me the brutal loyalty lycans give," Anya turned to look out the window, "Now that Conrad is also of that kind it doesn't bother me like it used to."

"They were not so loyal when I first arrived here," Luna admitted as she stood still, "I, too, was spat on and asked to leave several times. I only stayed for..."

Luna's eyes went to Lauchlain before going back to the floor. Anya gave a small sigh before saying, "I'm saving you from the path you're taking, Luna. Until our people know you are a simple widow, it's best to not see your lover for now. Have you committed the deed yet?"

"No.." Luna shook her head, "Let's just go before Emma arrives, I don't want there to be an altercation."

"Emma's middle name is altercation," Anya chuckled as she took her daughter's hand gently, "But we may leave."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:07 am
"Mum," A voice called behind Lauchlain. "Are you seriously going to leave without saying hi? I feel insulted. No hug, no visit. Seriously?" Emma shook her head as she stalked to stand next to Lauchlain. She had a whole new sexy, scariness about her now she was free from the witch who had a hold on her line. "Locky, are you being a git again?" She asked with that smile he knew to fear.

"No ma'am." He replied averting his gaze. Emma's seemingly gentle nudge sent him moving three steps. He grunted and growled at her in wolf tongue.

"Take that back you foul mouthed asshat!" Emma hissed eyes shifting colours. Lauchlain averted his gaze again a whimper pulled from this throat as he noticed Emma's claws.

"I take it back! I take it back!" He said quickly.

Emma smiled softly then turned her expression to Anya again. "Why not stay for a cup of tea or something mum? I know the twins miss you, have you met Sebastian's mate and Scarlette's Childe? Lovely duo." It seemed Emma wasn't here to pick a fight like her people thought. Oscar was doing her a world of good.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:34 pm
She wasn't used to Emma calling her 'mum'. Emma never used to and only did so when she wanted something. Either way, Anya was a very good mood and didn't mind having the usual glares of the lycans on her today. Anya smiled as she patted Luna's shoulder, "Of course i'd like to stay, Luna will be joining us as well. She'll be returning with me later for her other arrangements."

"I will be in mourning for my late husband and pay my respects to his homeland," Luna spoke up as she kept her gaze on the floor.

"Tea sounds lovely. Luna?" Anya looked over to her daughter.

Luna glanced around at first and then understood what her mother was saying. She nodded and went to start a kettle of tea, leaving the two alone. Anya smiled to Emma before walking out, "I must say, I am surprised you came all this way just to see me. Normally we pass by each other anymore without a single glance. Well, you being wrapped up in your life and me easing into my own does happen. When I heard about Luna's...predicament, I came here as soon as I could."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:45 pm
Emma smiled and pulled out her secret stash of blood cookies. They hadn't been touched since she left. Good. No one knew where they were kept. "Well, when I heard you were coming I simply had to come to see you. I worked so hard to maintain the peace between vampires and Lycans, I'd have hated for one my my people to have ruined it by staining their claws with your blood." She popped a cookie in her mouth. "Though I am rather surprised you would come here yourself. Does making sure Luna is happy and settled with her more. . . smart suitor make you want to jump for joy? Another tie to bring peace between our peoples. I'm still technically queen until one my my twins gets their head out from their behind and step up so, these concerns still weigh on me." Another cookie. "I'm saddened that you don't trust my judgement by showing up like this." She did want something. Luna to stay and Anya to leave. "I invited Luna here to mourn her husband in peace and quiet without the choking fanfare of your people asking her if she was okay, if she needed anything, and then the council trying to shove another man into her bed. Lauchlain being her shoulder to cry on was not my plan but I am not one to stop love blooming." Another hidden dagger. Emma's tone was kept light and happy. As if she'd been raised in the Vampire Court all her life and knew just what to say to subtly get her point across. "Luna staying in my Kingdom was doing wonders for Vampire PR in the Moon Kingdom. Taking her away, by your own hand will shatter that. I'm here to serve my people and protect the peace. It sadden's me that you don't see that."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:05 pm
"I am sure," Anya shrugged off Emma's subtle daggers with ease, "But seeing as you so hasten this is very vulgar and can be deemed as improper. Especially with someone that is of lower standing than herself. Besides, you are Queen over here in your land and yet Alexei is Luna's King no matter what way your face turns. His order is for her return."

She then paused and smiled at Emma, "I have yet to hear anything quiet about this place. With Isolde for your head, witches trying to take Crystal's daughter, and my daughter having an escapade with Lauchlain, the only quiet thing i've heard is the silence of a nuisance screech that I once had to live with. But after you separated into your own kingdom, suddenly the screeching sound was gone."

Anya had her own daggers as well. She approached the table and sat where Luna placed the teacup before sitting next to her mother. Luna had already had her bags packed and sent on their way to Alexei's kingdom, now all she had to do was finish her time with her mother there before leaving together. She could already see that Emma and Anya were back at being at odds. With her mother's grace and poise, it was easy to see that Anya was in control of the argument.

"I will not be taking Luna away by my own hand. She has agreed that it is the best option and will be leaving by her own accord," Anya sipped at the tea.

"It was improper of me to return here at all," Luna sipped her tea, "It's best that I return with Mother and continue my mourning period within Alexei's castle before returning to Italy."

"Then, after her mourning period, she may return to Alexei's where if Lauchlain would like to court her he may do so," Anya smiled towards Luna, who seemed pleased, then turned her gaze to Emma, "It saddens me to see that you want to take the short route to these dealings when there are certain parameters that must be met. Haste makes waste, my dear."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:21 pm
"Yes it was wonderful making my own kingdom. I lost all that horrible useless fan fare that wastes more time than being haste. Though Alexei may have summoned her, the words of his I hear are yours. Just like old times. Here I am trying to keep the peace and there you sit trying to destroy it. It was not improper of Luna to come here. She was here first Lauchlain showed up after. Again I reiterate, she is safer here, where she can fall in love and be happy without the threat of your silly little social graces and airs choking the life from her. If your people had their way the moment her mourning period was over another man whom she could never love would be in her bed. I'm sorry Luna but that is the truth, go ask our father if you don't believe me." Her eyes were hard. "Isolde has been taken care of, so have the witches. Your intel is out date mum and I can see it in your eyes. Your youngest has the opportunity to be happy with someone who will adore her and not humiliate her with affairs and b*****d families yet you want to take her back to Alexei where the council will try to force her on someone else. And I know there is no chance of Lauchlain being able to court Luna if she stays with Alexei. And again, I shall tell you that your social manners make for tiresome work. Your daughter is an adult in her own right. This robotic script she is blurting out at me sounds exactly like you. Not her words at all. Not her mind. Yours. She will not leave here until she tells me, with her own words." She punctuated that. "Without you here to influence her. That she wants to leave. I will not be moved on this. I know my people can hear this conversation so they will know if you try leaving here without her telling me this, there will be blood shed. And I have not yet decided if I will defend you or not." Emma's face blanked as she awaited her mother to tell her politely to get stuffed. Despite Anya's age, Emma still had Tri-breeds and vampires as well as Lycan. Anya was not leaving without a fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:39 pm
"I tell you this now, you will not speak to my mother that way," Luna's voice became hard as did her glare on Emma, "I care not for what you felt about her before, and I care not still for what you feel now. If you threaten my mother once again on if I leave, then I can promise you that I will leave and never return. You speak of peace yet you promise blood."

Even Anya was surprised that Luna would never come back. She then glanced at Emma, "I wasn't planning on remarrying Luna to anyone else, those are your own conclusions. Were you planning on forcing Lauchlain onto Luna? You are not her mother, you are her step-sister in the least."

Luna turned her gaze from Emma and turned to her mother, "I know you mean well, Mother, and I know you want me happy. If going through my mourning period with you will have me end up with Lauchlain, I trust you."

"And since when did I ever let her be without him?" Anya glanced back at Emma, "She is forbidden to court him now because she is in mourning. After her mourning, I said he could court her properly. Perhaps you ought to pay more attention to enunciation."

"And do not speak of your current affairs like they meant nothing. You have yet to deal with Isolde since she fled after attacking Lauchlain. And you didn't deal with the wishes, Keagan momentarily got rid of them so Nyx could escape. And quit calling her 'Mum' when you don't even treat her with the respect she deserves."

"And I do believe this conversation is over," Anya gave a faint yawn, "Luna, calm yourself down and we will take our leave back to your father's castle. It was nice seeing you again, Emma, even if you still resent me in every way possible. I will write to Oscar."

Luna and Anya stood, pushing their teacups away and headed towards the main door.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:01 pm
Emma smirked a little. "I have dealt with Isolde." Emma said simply, pushing the cup away and standing. "And you should clean your ears. You are no longer queen. Unless you can swear to me that he will have a fair chance to court her without the council's interference. . ." Three Tri-breeds blocked their way. "Oh come now boys, go back to playing with your horses. I'm fine."

"Milady." One said gruffly. "We have been sent by his Majesty to make sure you don't throw a tantrum." Their eyes went to Emma.

"Oscar sent you?" Emma frowned. "Fine. . . Fine! I'm going!" She hissed stalking out to her car. "I wash my hands of this. If you start a war. I'll sit back and hide my people like last time."

"Mother. . ." The Tri-breed growled.

"Oh calm your farm." Emma snapped heading to the car. "Just make sure Lauchlain has a fair chance." She whispered to them., closed the door and left.

Scarlette sighed and rubbed her temples. "Sometimes I think I'm the adult in this family." She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:11 pm
"If it's a war you seek, you need only start one," Anya smiled as she led Luna out the door, "This is your choice now, choose your fate."

Luna glanced back at Emma castle before walking into the limo with her mother, "I will honor my heritage and return when my image is clean."

"Good girl," Anya agreed as she entered the limo with her daughter.

She did not fear a war with Emma. Not at all. In fact, she knew the day would come when they would fight it out like true women of their kind, but not today. When they went back to Alexei's castle, Luna came face to face with her siblings and embraced them tightly. She missed them all terribly so since they were so inseparable before. Alexei then smiled to his sisters, "I have a surprise for you. We've completed the testing, and we've made a witch into a vampire."

Both sisters seemed confused until Nyx came into the moonlight. She was changed, and she didn't mind. The bite mark on her neck concluded that she had been turned into a vampire that still held her mystical powers of magic. She seemed older, her body progressing in age to compensate for the immense power she held. Crystal stood behind her with pride, "She is ready to kill even Emma."

"We don't want to kill her," Alexei stated, Celia and Luna nodded in agreement, "She is our sister."

"In any case, she is strong enough to be a formidable foe to even her," Crystal caressed Nyx's cheek, "My sweet daughter, you are my pride. You will return knowing you are far better than the rest now."

Nyx remained silent as she looked herself over. She enjoyed her new appearance though she still felt like a young child at heart. All she wanted to do was play outside and now she had this weird body with fat things on her chest that jiggled every time she moved. Anya approached her niece and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Follow your king's order. You belong here, and must follow your King's statement."

Alexei approached Nyx and stated, "I am your King. You have been honored and made in this court, and you will follow our customs. You will return to your father's kingdom and live there as a guest. Do not disgrace our name."

Nyx gave a silent nod, her thoughts were racing since all she wanted to was to play in the swamp when she return. Alexei called her a carriage, sending Nyx on her way to return to Emma's castle.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:08 pm
"How did you do that?"

Locke gasped watching as the dead flower he'd brought back to life withered again. He cursed. That made five. Since Nyx had left he had been trying to get his magic to work again. "Do what?" He asked turning his head to see one of his female underlings staring with a smile.

"You brought that flower back. How did you do that?" She sat next to him motioning him to do it again.

Locke nodded and did it again. But this time, the flower grew roots too so he quickly put it in the ground and watched it shine. They smiled at his work before scenting blood. Magic tainted blood and rushed to find the source. The Mother was already there, taking care of it. Good. If things got out of hand he'd help but it didn't seem that way. He decided to use a side entrance to go to the twins and reassure them that everything was fine. He noticed Sebastian taking a step out the door. "Sir." Locke said blocking his path. "None of you will be of use. I know you smell blood. But The Mother is taking care of it. You will only get in the way." He said. "It would not do for her children to get mixed up with their Grandfather's mental breakdown."

"Well. . ." Scarlette began stretching. "It had to happen sometime."

Emma stared at them as they left. She closed her eyes and sighed. Once they were gone she got into the car. "I could literally inhale the self righteousness coming off her. Father's probably worse-" She jolted when her bluetooth rang. She checked the screen. Dad. With a sigh she answered it. "Hello?" She asked turning on the car.

"Emma. . . How did you do it?" His voice sounded wet. "Oh god what have I done?"

"Dad?" She asked. "Dad calm down do what? What's happened?!" Emma grew worried. As a first generation natural born she expected him to have minor slip ups. . . but he was now a first generation natural born with wolf instincts too. . . That much power was never a good thing. "Emma. . . I'm a monster. . . Anya will leave me." He sobbed.

"Dad where are you?" Emma asked tapping her GPS. She frowned. The signal seemed to be coming from behind her. She flicked her eyes to the rear view mirror and shot out of the car with a scream. The Tri-breeds that heard rushed to her in an instant. Conrad stumbled out of the car, covered in blood. His eyes dirty red. "Dad. . ." Emma breathed.

"I killed them all Emma. . . All of them. I feel their blood moving through me." He moaned.

"Someone summon Anya back! Get Oscar! Run!" Emma barked out the order. Her children were inside. She had to protect them. And the Lycan inside. "Who did you kill dad? Why do you reek of humans?"

"I ate them all, Emma." He purred smiling cruelly. He pulled out a necklace with the symbol of Hekate on it. "They won't bother you anymore." The blood in Emma's face drained completely. She felt light headed. Sick even. She had to get him away. Somewhere far away. Away from Oscar, away from Jamie and the twins and their families. But where? It hit her. She remembered that scent. Witches. Did he wipe out a coven dedicated to Hekate? "Are you trying to get Crystal's attention again?" Emma hissed at him. She noticed Sebastian's face pressed up against a window and signaled him back. She had to get rid of her father before Any one important got his attention, aside from Anya, or hell would break loose. She turned to her guards. "Get him out of here. Put him in a cabin and make sure Anya know's he's there. If Oscar comes with Jamie I'll take them to a secure location warded against their kind. We don't want a repeat of Chelsea." Then she got back into her car and drove to the warded area.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:48 am
Keagan stirred as he sat up, noticing Scarlette and the others had left the room. He ran his fingers through his messy hair as he stood up. There was a familiar, yet...off scent lingering in the air. He left the room and went down the halls to the entrance area to find many lycans barking at the new-comer. It was a girl who looked no older than Nyx, though the on-stage of puberty seemed to be starting for her.

"You're one of them now. How can we be so sure to trust you?"

"You're an abomination!"

Keagan got a better look and to his horror it was Nyx. But it was no longer just regular, witchy Nyx. She was also a vampire. Her features were sharper now, she looked too much like Emma's husband. However, Nyx's dress was torn to her knees, her feet and hands were covered in mud. Did they find her outside?

Nyx spotted Keagan and smiled as she waved to him, "Good to see you're better now. I was playing outside when Emma's guard brought me here."

"You must call her 'Mother', child," the guard barked to her, "If you know what's good for you."

"She's a different kind of mother to me and I will call her by her name," Nyx rolled her eyes, "If we're done here, i'm going back out to play."

Keagan noticed the sun beginning to rise and pushed through the crowd before pulling Nyx's hair to stop her, "You can't go out there anymore! The sun will burn you alive."

Nyx stopped, looked at Keagan as tears filled her eyes. The greatest joys she found was the sun and how warm it made her feel. She looked to the ground before stalking off to her room. The night would come soon and then she would play beneath the pale moonlight.

Keagan felt sorry for Nyx having to give up her days to live up her nights. But, he knew she would get over it soon.

Luna stood in front of the portrait of her and her sister when they were children. It brought back so many memories. She heard her mother walking down the hall and gave a sad smile, "The evening delights should be starting soon."

"That's all very well, but we have a wedding to plan for you," Anya smiled as she took her daughter's arm gently.

"Wedding!? I thought you said-"

"How else was I supposed to bring you back here?" Anya asked as she led Luna to a room where Celia had plenty of wedding planners waiting, "If you're going to marry Lauchlain, we'll give you the wedding of your dreams."

Luna teared up as she covered her mouth. Celia went to her sister and hugged her tightly, "We didn't want the others to know because we wanted to make it the way you wanted it to be."

She couldn't wait to tell Lauchlain or the others, but for now she wanted to create the wedding of her dreams. Anya, however, knew something wasn't right. While her daughters went to plan Luna's happiness, Anya left the room and into the night and followed her husband's scent. Ever since his great change, he was no longer the same man. He was more ruthless, and heartless than before. He even raised a hand to her again, which didn't end well for him this time. Their marriage was crumbling apart.

Anya found his scent still at Emma's, the guards were escorting him away from the castle and towards the forest. She left the car and approached the guards and her husband, "If you and Emma do not mind, I will take of him from here."

She could smell the blood still fresh on him. Did he kill another group of witches? The madness was becoming too much for her to handle by herself. Why did Emma have to make him into this beast?  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:37 am
Emma stared at her father, horrified. "Dad. . . What have you done?" Tears filled her eyes.

"I did this for you!" Conrad hissed. "I did this to protect you! To protect my family!" His eyes shifted. He was getting angry. Emma knew what happened when a powerful creature was angry. "I did this for you, you b*****d brat!!" He hissed.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that!" Emma hissed back. She had no idea on the other side of the castle Nyx had returned. No. She just knew her father was going mad.

"I'll speak to my mutt child how I like! You were a mistake!" He growled.

Emma's heart sank. She knew the truth but never thought he'd admit it out loud. It flew into her throat. Adrenaline kicked in and she punched him out before Anya arrived screaming. "I don't care what you call me but if you hurt my family through your reckless behaviour I will defend them!" Her eyes flashed to Anya when she spoke. "I see you already have tried." Emma took a deep breath. "I'm sorry about this Anya. I thought by making him like me, by at least helping you keep your marriage alive, at the time, I thought I wouldn't be such a failure. But it seems this mistake as my father calls me now, made one herself. Jarvis, get me my car before I do something that will hurt my step mother." The tri-breed on her right guided her to her car. She didn't let Anya see how hurt she was by her father's words.

Sebastian kept Astrid close. If Conrad was going after witches, that meant his woman too!! He had to protect her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff