Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Akira Fujisaki
80% Lifeforce
Still at the tree Location
Worried Mood
$1000 Cash

According to the weather forecast, today will be a cloudy day; perfect for a stroll along the park. For the Fujisaki twins, however, it seemed that they have a different idea to spend it.

“I told you. It’s a bad idea to climb up here.”

Haruki, the older brother, decided to challenge her sister who can climb up to the top of the three first. Knowing her sister very well she will not be able to decline any form of challenge what so ever.

”Haru.” Akira said, pleading for him to hear her out. ”We both know that who would win this challenge. You just got out of the hospital it’s better for you not to force yourself.”

Haruki remained silent as he climbed up further to the top. If there was one way for you to spite the young man’s ego it’s to treat him as a weakling; and his sister is unintentionally doing just that.

”Don’t be such a worrywart. We both know that you never win against me…”

The proud boy retorted looking at his sister with big grin. As his hand was about to reach for the other branch, the one he was stepping on broke causing him to fall head first to the ground. Akira tried to reach out but it was too late.

Thankfully there was someone who decided to position himself right below their tree to cushion his fall. If lady luck is on his side he might be saved from going right back to the hospital, or not.

”Watch out!!!”

Haruki Fujisaki
Life-force: 50%
Mood: Stupid tree
Cash: $1000

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:33 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick has his eyes closed trying not to eavesdrop on a nearby conversation by daydreaming about acorns. Snapping of a branch made him flinch and open his eyes after it lands on one side of their blanket. Hiro moves off his owner's lap after the sudden sound then looks up seeing a body falling down towards them. Patrick sat up right away after his kitten moved off him and looks in the same direction with arms out to try to catch this stranger's fall. "Are you a fallen angel?" he asks afterwards in reaction to this unusual situation him and is his kitten is in.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:alerted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and ??.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:43 am
Akira Fujisaki
80% Lifeforce
Soleil Park Location
Amused Mood
$1000 Cash

With her left arm, Akira swung herself to the lower branch positioning herself to upside down with her legs folded onto the branch to support her as she reached out to her brother. It was but an inch further and she would have grabbed his leg. If it weren’t for her short limbs she would been able to save him from his fall.

”Har…”

Before she was able to call out his brother’s name, Akira could not help but to burst out laughing her lungs out as she jumped down safely to the ground.

”Looks like you found yourself a prince.”

Haruki groaned. Looking back at his sister just to please his ego was definitely something he should have not done. Fortunately, there was someone who came to his rescue.
      ”Wh-what?!”
      The young man glared briefly at the brunette before forcing a smile upon his face. He was no genius but looking at him he seemed to be the serious type. Either he’s seriously mistaken him as a fallen angel or he’s just another airhead.
      ”Is that a pick-up line you came up with just recently cause I’m not buying it.”
      As if the humiliation was not enough, Akira decided to fuel his irritation. Normally, he would not be this annoyed but the fact that he failed to prove he can climb up that tree just fine he even become a laughing stock after falling onto some stranger.

”Please forgive my brother’s rudeness. He just got out of the hospital but apparently he decided to prove that he’s strong enough to beat me at climbing up that tree.”
      She shrugged. Akira tried her best to stop herself from laughing and walked towards the two.
      ”Thanks for catching him on time. It really means a lot.”
      This time she gave him a heartfelt smile. She was really worried that he would end up with a broken limb or draining himself once more which would make him go back to the hospital again. In contrast to what the stranger said to her brother for her, in her eyes, he was the angel for saving his dear brother.
      ”How about I make you some lunch for saving my dear brother from killing himself.”

Haruki Fujisaki
Life-force: 45%
Mood: Super irritated.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Prince? No one has ever called me that especially a stranger" Patrick thought smiles a little to himself. Looks back to the small male after he was spoken to directly. Shakes his head a little, "I do not do pick-up lines, sir. Just a small bad joke" he replied. He wasn't going to guess what age the small male is because looks can be deceiving. "Its alright. I'm not upset and no problem miss" he said to the female. Gently let's the other male go, "As long as my kitten, Hiro is allowed to come along" he said accepting the offer then started folding up the blanket.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:mixed feelings.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and ??.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:01 pm
Akira Fujisaki
80% Lifeforce
Soleil Park Location
Mischievous Mood
$1000 Cash

Haruki’s eyes stretched wide open and gulped. ”What? No!” His gaze went from his sister to the stranger, shaking his head as if his life depends on it. Having his sister handle the cooking was never a good idea. ”Oh come on. It’s been a while since I was able to cook for you, Haru.” Akira said pleadingly as she trotted to the stranger’s side or rather his kitten. She positioned herself right next to the feline and would try to pet it. ”Besides you’d have the chance to play with Hiro.” She knew fairly well that her brother will not be able to resist cute and fluffy things. Lifting her head she looked at the stranger with a smile, ”Right? Mr. Prince?” If this goes well she would be able to keep Haruki from straining himself further and be able to return the favor to this stranger dude. It’s like hitting two birds with one stone.

Haruki Fujisaki
Mood: A bit scared.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:28 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looks them both wondering if he should be worried about the offer after witnessing the other male's reaction. "I guess I am putting my stomach on the line for people I just met. Well can't make any judgments until the results happen" he thought listening to them. The white kitten, Hiro watches them talk then meows at the female and let her pet him if she wants to. "The name's Patrick. I don't think I really deserve nickname" he says his name. "As for playing with Hiro I wouldn't mind" he answered.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:mixed feelings.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and two people.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:13 pm
Akira Fujisaki
80% Lifeforce
Soleil Park Location
Satisfied Mood
$1000 Cash

Akira gave herself a pat on the back after hearing the stranger’s response. Everything is all going according to plan. Now standing up with her hands on her waist she awaits for her brother’s answer. ”So?” Haruki stood still, his urges to play with the feline was clearly dominating over his worry of his sister ending up destroying their whole kitchen. This is too much for a recovering patient. After much self deliberation, ”Fine…” Akira would not let this one go unless she gets what she wants. The young man could not help but shake his head, chuckling to how easily please his sister is. She was grinning from ear to ear. He’d do anything to see that every single day. ”Under one condition, stop it with the prince thing will ya?” He would then place his hands in his pockets as he led them to their home. Better do that as a precaution. Patrick, as he called himself, was fortunate enough that he was fully clothed. Last thing he wanted was for him to accidentally absorbing his life force.
      [exit]

Haruki Fujisaki
Mood: Happy?

Genkawolf

{ill have them introduce themselves later. Shall we skip to the twin's house or to the streets 1st?}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:58 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"At least their entertaining. Don't think I've seen siblings interacting with other before in real life" Patrick thought amused. This encounter was certainly different than any of the others of the past in this park. With the blanket folded up and under his left arm he picks his kitten up so it can nap for a little while. Hiro got comfortable in his owner's arm then slowly went to sleep. Started following after the male thinking he was leading the way to their next destination.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:amused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and two people.

((OOC: Straight to their home))
Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:27 pm

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

A handsome young man stood towards the edge of the park, his long black hair damp as if he had recently stepped out of the shower, yet no matter how much the wind played with his hair, it never seemed to dry even a little. His clothes were simple yet pristine: a white loose button down shirt with dark green embroidery on the cuffs, black tailored pants neatly hemmed to match the different leg lengths (for he was missing part of his right leg, starting just above the knee,) and a single black dress shoe. He had a worn old violin that he was playing, and though the thing looked as if it might turn to dust, its notes were exquisite and pure. The case lay open upon the ground, and already some money had been tossed in. Despite the missing limb, the man seemed perfectly balanced and serene, with his eyes gently closed as he continued to play. The serenity made his music all the more haunting. It was the most mournful music his audience had ever heard, and many of them stood enraptured and weeping. Even with this commotion, the man played on, seemingly unaware that anyone watched. In the entire time, he never spoke a word or made any sort of inclination that he was aware of anything save the music. Occasionally, one eye would twitch, but there were no signs what may have caused this movement, and the man's music never altered.

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Funds: $7.35
      Relationship: Widower
          Mood: Unknown
              Ooc: I hate opening posts...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:21 am
User ImageUser Image

❝I αm somєbody єlsє’s story. Thє girl who sєrvєd thєir drink, thє pєrson thєy pushєd pαst on α crowdєd strєєt. I hαvє hαppєnєd in so mαny plαcєs, to so mαny pєoplє—thє єssєncє of mє livєs ion in thєsє nuαncєs, thєsє momєnts. Yєt nєvєr hαvє I bєєn boldєr or brightєr thαn I αm with you. Not oncє hαvє I єvєr fєlt so αlivє. Whαtєvєr vєssєl wє pour oursєlvєs into, minє is now ovєrflowing, brimming with lifє. It is trαnscєnding into somєthing nєw. Hαnds αrє no longєr hαnds. Thєy αrє cαrєssєs. Mouths αrє no longєr mouths. Thєy αrє kissєs.❞
                                        ╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

The vibrant woman of unknown origin chuckled to herself, green eyes bright with humour while she continued on her leisurely stroll. Emmaline had managed to drag her out of the house earlier and convinced her to go on a walk to get some exercise- otherwise Maylin probably would have remained indoors the whole day. She was sure her privileged companion had disappeared to the library or something, a place Maylin wasn’t usually welcome as she usually created some sort of disturbance. On accident. The skies were cloudy for the most part at the moment and apparently they were due from some light rain, though she was spared the waterworks for the time being.

“Asante sana squash banana!”

She quoted perkily, humming to herself as she bounced along the path. At first she’d been in a bit of a bad mood, having been forced outside against her will. But now that she was out, Maylin was enjoying herself, surprisingly. With a nod of approval, she slipped a hand into her jacket pocket and withdrew a carrot which she then proceeded to take a chunk out of. As soon as she’d finished her walk and gone home, she had every intention of binging her current Netflix addiction.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXX My nαmє is no longєr α nαmє, it is α cαll.

LOCATION → [(enter) Soleil Park]
                        COMPANY → [Carrot]
                        FEELING → [Lively]
                        DATING → [He-Man]
                        ATTIRE → [...]
                        OOC → [I’m a little rusty so bear with me! ^^”]

❝And lovє is no longєr lovє—lovє is you.❞

Remses

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:50 am
User Image

Yukino Suzumiya

Seriously, if he does love his best friend, Hana, so much he would have left her already. Of all the times for her to play with him it had to be now. According to the weather forecast there was a chance of raining. Much worse, his fluffy self had to be in his bunny form. Then again, with his small physique there is a small chance for her to locate him. His fur did keep him warm for the time being so it’s fine; as for his feet, not so much. Try walking barefoot for almost half a day in with a cloudy day and you’d end up with gross muddy feet.

As he made his way into the forest, from the bushes he was in, he hopped off the dirt and on to the pavement that humans usually use to walk to stroll around the park. ”Oh no. Please don’t.” He said in his thoughts as he slowly turned to see where the laughter came from. There were two things he was afraid of: (1) Hana finding his location; and (2) being found by another female. Lo and behold, his nightmares came true for a pink haired lady with glowing green eyes is moving her way towards him right now.

COMPANY :: Some lady
                                          FORM ::Bunny
                                          OOC ::It's fine. Trust me mine's worse xD

ShadowStar369

___

___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:20 am
User ImageUser Image

❝I αm somєbody єlsє’s story. Thє girl who sєrvєd thєir drink, thє pєrson thєy pushєd pαst on α crowdєd strєєt. I hαvє hαppєnєd in so mαny plαcєs, to so mαny pєoplє—thє єssєncє of mє livєs ion in thєsє nuαncєs, thєsє momєnts. Yєt nєvєr hαvє I bєєn boldєr or brightєr thαn I αm with you. Not oncє hαvє I єvєr fєlt so αlivє. Whαtєvєr vєssєl wє pour oursєlvєs into, minє is now ovєrflowing, brimming with lifє. It is trαnscєnding into somєthing nєw. Hαnds αrє no longєr hαnds. Thєy αrє cαrєssєs. Mouths αrє no longєr mouths. Thєy αrє kissєs.❞

The die-hard Disney fan had been about to break into song when she suddenly spotted a little fuzzy creature sitting not five feet in front of her. The words died in her throat and she froze in her tracks, staring at the adorably cute bunny that seemed to be staring right back at her. With an excited little squeal, she lowered herself into a crouch and offered it her carrot, hoping it wouldn’t run away. That would suck.

“Hello little guy. Are you lost? I have a bunny back home who can keep you company if you’d like?”

She offered, cooing softly to the fluffy creature. Maylin wondered where he had come from. Was he a runaway pet? He looked too clean for a wild bunny, but either way she had decided that it would be best to take it home with her. Either she could find its owners if it was a pet, or she could domesticate it and try to have it befriend her Madame. She knew that her own rabbit got a little lonesome by herself so it would be nice for the extra company. And wait until she showed Emmaline! Ah- wait. Emmaline might do something stupid and suggest cooking it if she saw it so muddy. Maybe she’d clean it first? Yeah, that’d be a good idea. Em was a bit of a neat freak sometimes.. Maylin waited for the perfect moment and practically pounced on the defenceless animal, intending to gather it in her arms and take it home. With a half eaten carrot as compensation, of course.

LOCATION → [Soleil Park]
                        COMPANY → [Bunny!]
                        FEELING → [Lively]
                        DATING → [He-Man]
                        ATTIRE → [...]
                        OOC → [...]

Remses

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:02 am
User Image

Yukino Suzumiya

”Poor Lady.” He knew fairly well that this island houses several supernatural beings but why the color pink? ”Wait no! What am I thinking?” His eyes widen with fear the moment his gaze met hers. He jumped, landing on his bottom the moment he heard her shriek, trying to back away to the best of his abilities. She offered him a half eaten carrot which irked him a little. His eyes went from the vegetable towards the poor lady, shaking his head defiantly. With his back legs, he tried to go back on all fours hopping a little further away from her. ”No!” He said in his thoughts, raising one of his paws as if he was talking to a trained dog. ”Stay…Stay… “ He would stay in that position for awhile before he jumped further way where he feels safer. He still needs to keep an eye on her just in case she decides to do anything funny.

COMPANY :: Some green eyed lady
                                          FORM ::Bunny
                                          OOC ::..

ShadowStar369

___

___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:19 am
User ImageUser Image

Evidently failing in her attempts to capture the lone rabbit, Maylin sat back and frowned. Usually bunnies loved her! What was wrong with this one? Had she come on too strong? Oh no, what if it hated her? What if it did belong to somebody and they missed it but she couldn’t return the rabbit because it didn’t like her? That would be horrible! The female thoughtfully chewed on the carrot whilst looking down at the furry creature, the stress of overthinking starting to nag at her a little. If she wasn’t careful, her hair would start growing again and it’d be a pain to carry it all home. Not to mention, Emmaline would lecture her again. On the up side, it would mean more money from selling her hair to wig makers. Imagine all those people wearing her DNA atop their heads.. she shuddered and pocketed the rest of her carrot, a secondary plan forming in her mind. She was never one to give up so easily.

“Alright, alright. I’ll leave you be-...”

She held her hands up in defeat and straightened, taking a few steps back before suddenly lunging forward in a last and final attempt to grab hold of the bunny. If this didn’t work, she’d just give up and go home. Maylin didn’t want to scare the poor thing to death. Not to mention it was too much effort if the adorable creature really didn’t want to go with her. Which would be a shame, because it was probably lost or lonely. She’d take good care of it!

“Come on, little one. I promise I won’t hurt you.”

LOCATION → [Soleil Park]
                        COMPANY → [Bunny!]
                        FEELING → [Lively]
                        DATING → [He-Man]
                        ATTIRE → [...]
                        OOC → [...]

Remses

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games